Fedal Fans UNITE! :D - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #46
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fedal Fans UNITE! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
when was this?
Monaco, 2008 - just before Roger and Rafa held a combined press conference to defend the Hamburg and Monte Carlo-Monaco tournament's Master status, which was about to be taken away by my beloved Mr Disney Devil (former #1 :retard: of the ATP board). You can well see from the expression on their faces how much they agreed with Mr. Devil.
Unfortunately they didn't succeed.

I have more pictures of that occasion. Will post later on.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2009, 10:54 PM   #47
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Monaco, 2008 - just before Roger and Rafa held a combined press conference to defend the Hamburg and Monte Carlo-Monaco tournament's Master status, which was about to be taken away by my beloved Mr Disney Devil (former #1 :retard: of the ATP board). You can well see from the expression on their faces how much they agreed with Mr. Devil.
Unfortunately they didn't succeed.

I have more pictures of that occasion. Will post later on.
oh okay, thanks.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:52 AM   #48
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Karin - strange that in that Monaco photo Roger looks taller then Rafa, but that's probably just perspective.
FedFan_2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #49
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
worst thread ever. red dot coming your way
indeed.i said cartoon ppl.
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:30 AM   #50
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

Fedal!!!

Quote:
This pic makes me laugh for some reason.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:34 AM   #51
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post
Fedal!!!

This pic makes me laugh for some reason.
Thanks for your post, much appreciated!

LOTS of Fedal pictures should at least be able to draw a smile from folks...
For obvious reasons.

Hang on in there mate, more to follow!

Anathema

Old 08-26-2009, 01:03 PM   #52
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute

Fed's reaction to Nadal's post-match speech, AO 2009:

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #53
Anathemaniac

^^ what a lovely pictures, especially that second one. Roger is... glowing.
There's nothing better to lift one's spirit when feeling sad and down than a well-meant hug. Especially if that hug comes from Rafa, I guess.

Anathema

Old 08-26-2009, 05:00 PM   #54
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Are you drooling Karin?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:04 PM   #55
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Are you drooling Karin?

Caught me.

Nice to see you around, José!

Anathema

Old 08-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #56
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Caught me.

Nice to see you around, José!
Oh stop it you're not dragging me into your sect.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:22 PM   #57
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Oh stop it you're not dragging me into your sect.

Anathema

Old 09-04-2009, 03:00 AM   #58
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

still hurts looking at this, but a great moment between them.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:06 AM   #59
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post

still hurts looking at this, but a great moment between them.
Yeah, lovely. So much respect and appreciation between the two of them.

Thanks Usha!

Anathema

Old 09-04-2009, 04:08 AM   #60
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

From Roger's latest US Open interview:

Quote:
Q. Did you get a chance to watch Rafa at all today? What's it like having him back in the draw of a major?
ROGER FEDERER: Fantastic having him back. I was also glad to see he was able to play some tournaments before so he got an idea of where he was. I think that's key for him at this stage of his career.
He seems like he's doing physically well. I didn't see to be honest, I saw maybe like four points. But it seems like he was playing well. He won very, you know, easily, and that's great.

Also it's good to see Richard Gasquet back on tour, I have to say. Yeah, I mean, it can only help the tour if guys like these are around, you know, the big tournaments.

Q. Whether it's here or somewhere else, do you expect to play him again hopefully in a final?
ROGER FEDERER: Uhm, I don't think our minds are there, you know, to be quite honest. I think he's got his hands full of making sure that he gets through his part of the draw, and I have the same thing.
We know that here at the US Open you don't get any easy draws because everybody seems to always go deep, especially all the top guys. I don't know how difficult his draw is, but I think if he's physically in great shape, obviously he's got a great chance to go far because he's played so well this year and also played such a great last year's season that if he's on, he's going to be hard to stop.
Rogelio

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote