Fedal Fans UNITE! :D - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #31
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fedal Fans UNITE! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
Please delete this thread.
Awwww... didn't know you were so easily hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
If a long time is 2 years then yes.
Two years? Let me see, 2005-today and still going, quite a bit more I think.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2009, 08:24 PM   #32
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
to the OP for opening what will soon become the most hated thread on this forum.
How much did you have to drink yesterday to get up the courage for this?

More picspam Karin, pls.
quite a bit lot yeah

Well at least I did so in a 'neutral' zone this time. Yayyy me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
Good idea for you guys. You know me well enough to know, I support who I have vcash on these days. This week both these guys have been vcash cows.

Good idea though for a thread..

I've tried to open a thread like this before... in a place where it didn't really get much applause.

on the vCash. I don't dare put anything on Feds anymore nowadays () and I doubt I will do so on Raf ever again as the dearie cost me 25K yesterday. Raf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
great thread. Definitely not a fedal fan, but one of my favorite fedal pics:
Usha, that's one of the BEST ever.

I'd love to add a lot more pictures right now, but alas, my Photobucket account has gone bonkers 'exceeded bandwith' so I have to wait a couple of weeks till all of my collection becomes postable again.

Will upload a couple of them on another account soon. Can't do without the picspam myself either.

Anathema

Old 08-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #33
Anathemaniac

How about a regular picspam entry focussing on one of their matches. I would have liked to start off with their first meeting, 3rd round Miami 2004, wherein a 17-year old Raf blew Roger off the court, 6-3 6-3. Whoopie. Welcome to the show, Rafa!

Unfortunately I have a total of three pictures from this match and all of them are worthless as none of them have both of the guys in them.
(should anyone have anything from this match, please post! pleezpleezpleez??? )

So that leaves me with their second meeting. Same tournament, just one year later. Final Miami 2005, which could well have ended up as another major kick from Raf in Roger's ass, as after some two hours of play, Raf lead 6-2 7-6 4-1, only two points from victory.
How he managed to do it I still don't know, but the wake-up call apparently came just in time, as somehow Roger managed to squeeze out the 3rd set TB and conveniently win the next two sets 6-3 6-1.

Okay then. PICSPAM!

"Nice try, buddy" ~ this kid is going to give me quite a bit of work in the future!

"Never mind, Rogelio, you better player, no?" ~ plenty of chances coming up soon... "

Famous cute picture...

And another one, a non-professional one.

Ha! First signs of Roger's Rafa-shoe fetish.

Well well... what would be future bring for these fellows? A... friendly rivalry?

More to follow folks.

Anathema

Old 08-24-2009, 02:21 AM   #34
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

oh Karin

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 02:50 AM   #35
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Must....hunt...for glory...

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:41 AM   #36
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Perhaps not surprising that this was one of the last great masters final when they had best of five sets.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:52 AM   #37
country flag FedFan_2007

FedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond reputeFedFan_2007 has a reputation beyond repute

Glory hunting is beautiful...
FedFan_2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:44 AM   #38
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute

Gloryhunters and fangurlz. What is this world coming to?

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #39
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
oh Karin
Your welcome Nat... much more to follow.

BTW... I'd love to see your pictures but apart from one, all I get is

Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Perhaps not surprising that this was one of the last great masters final when they had best of five sets.
Well the best-of-five Masters finals went on up till the 2006 season (this match was from 2005) and fortunately Feds & Nads were so kind to grace us with one more: the Rome 2006 final, being the best match the two ever played imho.
Thanks Mr. Disney for this! ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinski76 View Post
Gloryhunters and fangurlz. What is this world coming to?

Fangurlzism is welcome here. Fanboyism as well.

As for the gloryhunting, ah, well nothing lasts for ever eh. In a year or two, the mods will be happy to dump this thread in "Blast From The Past"...

But until then... .
Four years and counting!

Anathema

Old 08-24-2009, 04:25 PM   #40
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fangurlzism is welcome here. Fanboyism as well.

As for the gloryhunting, ah, well nothing lasts for ever eh. In a year or two, the mods will be happy to dump this thread in "Blast From The Past"...

But until then... .
Four years and counting!
I commend you for yet another attempt to break down the barriers of hatred and hostility between the respective 'tard camps'

I feel I may have exhausted my insights on this subject, so I don't know how active I'll be, but you have my moral support. Keep fighting the good fight!

In closing, I'll just do some publicity for Chicaratamura's vid (hopefully she doesn't mind), surely one of the first of its kind. Maybe she'll see this thread, and join in

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

Last edited by kinski76 : 08-24-2009 at 04:36 PM.
kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:41 PM   #41
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:33 PM   #42
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Awwww... didn't know you were so easily hurt.

Two years? Let me see, 2005-today and still going, quite a bit more I think.
Ummmm they were 23/24 and 18/19 then.

What a stupid thing to say. Federer will be 30 in 2 years which isn't a good age for tennis and Nadal will be 25, well on his way in decline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:03 PM   #43
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinski76 View Post
I commend you for yet another attempt to break down the barriers of hatred and hostility between the respective 'tard camps'

I feel I may have exhausted my insights on this subject, so I don't know how active I'll be, but you have my moral support. Keep fighting the good fight!
That's always nice to hear, A.
Have to admit I've given up on trying to separate the respective tard camps - it's irrefutable indeed. The only option left is starting one's own.

Quote:
In closing, I'll just do some publicity for Chicaratamura's vid (hopefully she doesn't mind), surely one of the first of its kind. Maybe she'll see this thread, and join in

Ah, very nice. Bit too 'sappy' perhaps for the masses, but me doesn't mind that for a bit. Yeah, Chica was one of the first ever Fedal fans who raised her voice () but I don't think she ever dared set foot on MTF. Understandably so - most Fedal fans remain in hiding. Sad, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post

Come on guys, tell us your secret...
Thanks Nat!

Anathema

Old 08-24-2009, 08:09 PM   #44
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #45
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
when was this?