Fedal Fans UNITE! :D - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2010, 03:46 AM   #166
country flag Persimmon

Persimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond reputePersimmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fedal Fans UNITE! :D

Yummy. The Fedal matches are a big turn on. You can see the sexual tension throughout the match. Those 2 want to phuck each other's brains out big time.
Persimmon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2010, 11:43 PM   #167
country flag bjurra

bjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond reputebjurra has a reputation beyond repute

12 months without a Fedal was way too long.
bjurra is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:55 PM   #168
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjurra View Post
It was, and it showed in the 'quality' of both of the lads' tennis today. Nervous as hell!
But whatever, I was happy to finally see the two of them back together on court - it felt like kinda FOREVER since the last time.
And plenty of positives to take from this match that we might well see them together again within three weeks. Vamos, Hopp, Fedal!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:04 AM   #169
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Well thanks to l_mac and yours truly, some pictures of today's match post-match Fedal loveliness:

Nice hug at the net. Roger doesn't seem to be all too devastated by his loss.

Nice comforting hand from Rafa on Roger's shoulder.

Smiles all the way. Hi there, cuties!

Hoping for more to come in, but not counting on it all too much - no confetti-plucking from each other's hair this year, alas. Well you just can't have everything, no?

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 05-17-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:13 AM   #170
country flag kinski76
Humor is reason gone mad

kinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond reputekinski76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
no confetti-plucking from each other's hair this year, alas.
It was a very subdued award ceremony (compared to the previous one, at least). Have they been chided for last year's politically incorrect display of extravaganza?

Thank you for the pics

I deleted your avatar because it was extremely inappropriate and not appreciated.
Why did it take 300 years to give the giant tortoise a scientific name?

kinski76 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #171
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinski76 View Post
It was a very subdued award ceremony (compared to the previous one, at least). Have they been chided for last year's politically incorrect display of extravaganza?

I think they've made up for it in the locker room afterwards.

Anathema

Old 05-17-2010, 08:32 AM   #172
country flag Seville

Seville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond reputeSeville has a reputation beyond repute

Spain's Queen, Sophia of Greece, kissing Rafa and Roger and giving awards.

Old 05-17-2010, 08:36 AM   #173
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

thank God it was the Queen and the Infanta Elena and not that anorexic poor excuse for a Princess we have

Roger and Rafa gorgeous as always

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #174
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
thank God it was the Queen and the Infanta Elena and not that anorexic poor excuse for a Princess we have

Roger and Rafa gorgeous as always
I am jealous of Queen Sophia. Got to kiss them both!
I never got any closer than a handshake.

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 05-17-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:27 PM   #175
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

It's not much really, but the quote is nice anyway

Quote:
Even Federer is in awe of Nadal's unique talents on the red stuff, telling CNN "it's like playing someone with two forehands."

"It's nice of Roger to say that," said the unassuming and rather shy Nadal, who transforms into a ruthless terminator once the action begins on a tennis court.
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/te...l.french.open/
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:45 PM   #176
Anathemaniac

^^ HI there Roamed, thanks for posting that. Cute, like the entire interview.
Have to smile a bit though about that 'Even Federer is in awe...'-though. If there is anyone who should - and undoubtfully, *is* - in awe of Rafa's talents, it's Roger, as Rafa is the only one whose game he's never managed to sort out!

Anathema

Old 06-18-2010, 12:08 AM   #177
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

I wub you, Roja.

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #178
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

I hope for another epic Fedal final in two weeks
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:15 PM   #179
country flag Bagelicious

Bagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
Yummy. The Fedal matches are a big turn on. You can see the sexual tension throughout the match. Those 2 want to phuck each other's brains out big time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjurra View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post

I think they've made up for it in the locker room afterwards.
So I entered this thread to understand the 'Fedal fan' mentality, because I didn't believe it was possible, but this explains so much!

I smell bagels!!! Lots of them!!!
Bagelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:20 PM   #180
country flag rafa_maniac

rafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond reputerafa_maniac has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't been much of a Fedal up till now, but as it appears Federer's time at the top is winding down I'm really holding out for another epic Fedal final at Wimbledon. If there is, I plan to watch their 07 and 08 matches back to back beforehand While I've never had a problem picking a favourite, I'd happily see this duopoly go on for as long as possible.