One-handed Backhand distance/strenght of the shot problem - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-20-2009, 04:11 AM   #1
country flag Lebeuf

Lebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond repute
Default One-handed Backhand distance/strenght of the shot problem

It seems sometimes im hitting a perfect one handed backhand with the good amount of strenght or distance but there sometimes my body tells me not to swing it hard so I end up making a ridiculously weak shot that my opponant just destroy or I just totally pass the court if I decide to make the swing , its like half the game my backhand is good half the game it is ridiculous.What's the problem there?
Lebeuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
country flag Bernard Black

Bernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One-handed Backhand distance/strenght of the shot problem

Sounds like you're getting tentative on the shot. Are you keeping your eye on the ball or watching your opponent? Try not to think about their movements too much and concentrate on the shot, and most importantly, commit! Nothing worse than dumping a shot into the net that would have done no damage anyway. If you're going to miss, always best to miss positive, having hit through the shot.
Bernard Black is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote