2009 Athletics World Championships - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-12-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Athletics-World Champs!

100m Final -

New World Record 1.70
No New World Record 2.05

No looks value!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Athletics-World Champs!

What's the reasoning? All the rain that's been around Europe?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:49 PM   #3
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Strange the WR is favourite.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Strange the WR is favourite.
The athletes will be wearing new hi-tech polyurethane suits which allow for greater... oh wait... that was 2 weeks ago...

WR will be touch and go, Bolt ran 9.79 in Paris on a wet track and into a slight head wind. His performance in Lausanne in the 200m was quite phenominal though... Terrible conditions, head wind, 19.59 secs, he's a freak.

Renaud Lavillenie over Steve Hooker $1.85. Steve has a minor quad tear suffered 2 days ago. He says he's 50-50 to compete, but most likely still will. Certainly will be hampered by the injury though.
kloppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #5
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Renaud Lavillenie is French, he will choke on the major stage.

It will be interesting to see the conditions and Bolt in the 200m, yes I watch the GPs and saw what he did in Lausanne and he wants to put that Gay in his place.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-12-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
country flag kloppy

kloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond reputekloppy has a reputation beyond repute

Caster Semenya top 3 womens 800M @ 2.25 - The 18 year old South African hermaphrodite has the fastest time this year set only a couple of weeks ago. 'She' has pretty much come from nowhere and 'her' capabilities are a bit of a mystery. Some say it is not out of the question that she could break the WR set way back in 1983. Who knows, she may be overawed and not even make the final... should be an interesting race.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:09 PM   #7
bad gambler

Default 2009 Athletics World Championships

Wariner to win 400m - $2.25

Mens 100m WR NOT to be broken - $2.00

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:13 PM   #8
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Default Re: 2009 Athletics World Championships

Jamaica to break the WR in the relay.

Should be some good value around. The mens javelin could be interesting both Pitkämaki and Thorkildsen have slight injury concerns.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 08-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #9
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Železný to win Javelin @ 2.50
Old 08-15-2009, 07:55 AM   #10
country flag kloppy

Sally McLellan over Dawn Harper @ 1.95
Old 08-15-2009, 12:28 PM   #11
Banned!

Borchin to win the 20km walk @ 3.50 (in-play)
Old 08-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #12
Banned!

more on Borchin (the Kafelnikov lookalike) @ 2.12
Old 08-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #13
country flag kloppy

Nothing matches the spellbinding excitement and edge of the seat tension of a walk event, nothing.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:08 PM   #14
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
What's the reasoning? All the rain that's been around Europe?
No,just leaning toward a No World Record they dont come that often is my reasoning!If he breaks it,i dont think i will be around for someone else too beat it(uncharted waters)!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:19 PM   #15
Banned!

Quote:
Borchin to win the 20km walk @ 3.50 (in-play)
Quote:
more on Borchin (the Kafelnikov lookalike) @ 2.12
Currently one of the most dominant athletes on the planet.

Should never have traded above 1.40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kloppy View Post
Nothing matches the spellbinding excitement and edge of the seat tension of a walk event, nothing.
Actually one of the more soothing events to gamble on .

There may not be another event with such generous odds for such a dominant athlete this whole championships.

Last edited by its.like.that : 08-15-2009 at 01:40 PM.