14/08 football junkies - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-14-2009, 08:53 AM   #1
country flag LSD

LSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond repute
Default 14/08 football junkies

got some money from friends that i borrow them
so i am gonna spend today alot on betting not only tennis
profit or tears today,letz see

SINGAPORE LEAGUE
Albirex Niigata FC @ 2.10

9th vs 10th club on table,both teams in shit form,away team are worst team in league atm if we look at form
albirex lost this year two times 0-1 both matches and i have feeling this shit is some kind of fix for home team + they are in better postion play at home so 2.10 is some kind of value here
singapore league are famous for fixing and alot of goals per match so letz hope and see
gooks should deliver,small stakes

Win , Lose or Tie , GAMBLING till I
die !
LSD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
country flag Ontie

Ontie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 14/08 football junkies

LSD,

NK Zagreb expected to win finally tonight?

The respect: Lars Graf
The eye: Mohamed Layhani
The charisma: Carlos Bernardes
The voice: Kader Nouni + Steve Ullrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
if somalia goverment could be little bit clever they would solve the food crisis with one bet.
Ontie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:23 AM   #3
country flag LSD

LSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontie View Post
LSD,

NK Zagreb expected to win finally tonight?
that's city mini mini derby,they never played before cuz lokomotiva just entered first league but our league is too much corrupted and both teams are from capital city and dunno shit can happen easily and they can trade pts for later,i know you want take that 1.50 odds cuz loko are the end of table but it's not worth big money and not wort putting in parlay,i can be wrong but it's your choice
also NK Zagreb have only this round two offline players that cant play cuz of cards,i dont know what position those two play cuz i dont follow zagreb,lokomotiva will play with full squad and they have nino bule in attack,guy is at the end of career but he played for many good clubs in our league and doesnt matter how old is he,he can score anytime anyone
lokomotiva should put 5-4-1 formation and defend 1 point

at our locals
lokomotiva to score @ 2.50
lokomotiva not to score @ 1.40
both teams to score @ 1.75
both teams not to score @ 1.85

btw nino bule from lokomotiva 8th scorer in league atm with 2 goals,best scorer have 4 atm

die !
Old 08-14-2009, 02:01 PM   #4
country flag LSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSD View Post
SINGAPORE LEAGUE
Albirex Niigata FC @ 2.10
2:1 WON

die !
Old 08-14-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
country flag LSD

POLISH LEAGUE
RUCH CHORZOW @ 1.90

away team arka had only one friendly game before start of polish ekstraklasa and they draw with energie cottbus,in the league they have bad start 0-2 with 1-3 goal scoreline
on the other side home team had 6 friendly games 3W 1D 2L,ruch started in the league with 1W 1L,losing to wisla who were champions last season
last h2h ruch won away 2-1 at the end of 2008/2009 season.
ruch have awesome supporter group who will fill the stadium,and they support all 90 minutes,especially now when they have good start,arka will have hard time with this form and with all those noise against them

die !
Old 08-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
country flag LSD

Quote:
POLISH LEAGUE
RUCH CHORZOW @ 1.90
1:0 WIN

2-0 football bets,that's enough for today!

die !
Old 08-14-2009, 10:02 PM   #7
country flag Ontie

Ontie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond reputeOntie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that's city mini mini derby,they never played before cuz lokomotiva just entered first league but our league is too much corrupted and both teams are from capital city and dunno shit can happen easily and they can trade pts for later,i know you want take that 1.50 odds cuz loko are the end of table but it's not worth big money and not wort putting in parlay,i can be wrong but it's your choice
also NK Zagreb have only this round two offline players that cant play cuz of cards,i dont know what position those two play cuz i dont follow zagreb,lokomotiva will play with full squad and they have nino bule in attack,guy is at the end of career but he played for many good clubs in our league and doesnt matter how old is he,he can score anytime anyone lokomotiva should put 5-4-1 formation and defend 1 point

at our locals
lokomotiva to score @ 2.50
lokomotiva not to score @ 1.40
both teams to score @ 1.75
both teams not to score @ 1.85

btw nino bule from lokomotiva 8th scorer in league atm with 2 goals,best scorer have 4 atm

great job mate, with Niigata and Ruch

and thank you for having saved me about backing NK...
nice advice about an high scoring match...2-4 and double for Bule.

too good.

p.s.: pathetic Parma, I was at stadium, we lost to a Lega Pro club and goodbye Italian Cup

The respect: Lars Graf
The eye: Mohamed Layhani
The charisma: Carlos Bernardes
The voice: Kader Nouni + Steve Ullrich

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoll View Post
if somalia goverment could be little bit clever they would solve the food crisis with one bet.
Ontie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:35 PM   #8
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

solid work LSD
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #9
country flag LSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ontie View Post
great job mate, with Niigata and Ruch

and thank you for having saved me about backing NK...
nice advice about an high scoring match...2-4 and double for Bule.

too good.

p.s.: pathetic Parma, I was at stadium, we lost to a Lega Pro club and goodbye Italian Cup
np man,i will inform you anytime about hajduk or our clown league betting just ask
btw dude you live in parma?
i would love to see parma vs reggiana,modena or genoa
this upcoming season only possible parma vs genoa rivarly

die !