My First Video Of Me Playing Tennis !!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-15-2009, 04:34 PM   #31
country flag Winnipeg
Banned!

Winnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My First Video Of Me Playing Tennis !!!

no kidding americans are all talk lol....you three are pretty pathetic you know.
Greg.....I talked to Brent and he thinks your a dick and he was mad he had to spend his birthday with the likes of you.
Ozone....You think that my game goes my serve....like i said my serve is the worst part of my game....Im a very good baseliner...everyone in the praries calls me 'Santoro" because i put everything back in the court.....I really hope we have the pleasure of playing because I think you will be in for a surprise....I play at the highest level in Canada you know.
Chowdahead...you are the definition of "typical ignorant americans" so stfu you dbag.

PEACE!
Winnipeg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2009, 04:57 PM   #32
country flag JM-Del-Potro

JM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond reputeJM-Del-Potro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg View Post
no kidding americans are all talk lol....you three are pretty pathetic you know.
Greg.....I talked to Brent and he thinks your a dick and he was mad he had to spend his birthday with the likes of you.
Ozone....You think that my game goes my serve....like i said my serve is the worst part of my game....Im a very good baseliner...everyone in the praries calls me 'Santoro" because i put everything back in the court.....I really hope we have the pleasure of playing because I think you will be in for a surprise....I play at the highest level in Canada you know.
Chowdahead...you are the definition of "typical ignorant americans" so stfu you dbag.

PEACE!
Nobody calls me Nadal or Monfils or Davydenko or Ferrer,but I still hit all the balls,also the impossible one...that's me,not a PRO.

Nikolay Davydenko * Mikhail Youzhny * Mario Ancic * Janko Tipsarevic * Andrey Golubev * Amer Delic * JP Brzezicki * Mathieu Montcourt * Ilia Bozoljac * Kei Nishikori * Thiemo De Bakker * Blaz Kavcic * Jerzy Janowicz * Henri Kontinen * Grigor Dimitrov * Tim Smyczek * Marcelo Demoliner * Lars Poerschke * David Goffin * Yuki Bhambri * Marius Copil
JM-Del-Potro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:28 PM   #33
country flag Winnipeg
Banned!

Winnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond reputeWinnipeg has a reputation beyond repute

shut up you mug
Old 08-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #34
country flag chowdahead25

chowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond reputechowdahead25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg View Post

PEACE!

If we were in person, we could settle this like 2 men. I dont think you'd be able to talk for quite awhile after that bro.

You Canadians just continue to be successful at everything, keep up the good work!

Singles (131) -- Record - Qualifying: 20-14 Main Draw: 24-20 -- W: Gimcheon CH F: Astana-2 CH SF: Itajai CH, San Marino CH QF: Sarasota CH, Samarkand CH, Winston-Salem

Doubles (132) -- Record - Qualifying: 20-7 Main Draw: 27-24 -- W: Gimcheon CH F: Marseille, Arad CH SF: Itajai CH, Tianjin CH, Marburg CH, Vancouver CH, San Marino CH

Check out my new tennis "career" here!!! - http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=502881
chowdahead25 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:44 PM   #35
country flag Smasher

Smasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond reputeSmasher has a reputation beyond repute

Learn how to behave all of you, it's like a fight between first graders here. You all let your mouths do the talking, it would be better to let your skills do the talking on court instead...
Smasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #36
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

It is getting there, but you still need a lot of practice. When your game starts looking less "forced" that is when you know you are on track. Just try to be relaxed and calm when you play tennis, even if your game relies on aggression. The left leg does need to be fixed however, and needs to become a lot more consistent quickly because that is throwing off your balance and your positioning underneath the ball. But if this is your serve and you are still like about a beginner, it is a solid start.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #37
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Great comebacks Ty. I don't like to be a rude kid, but when someone is overly-cocky and tells lies about there game to be accepted and look good, then to post a video of skills FAR beneath his talk that would obviously carry over to all parts of your game, I think a good argument should ensue.

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:27 PM   #38
country flag Winnipeg
Banned!

im not gonna argue with you ozone...read the PM I sent you!
Old 08-16-2009, 10:44 PM   #39
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Put rally videos.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:48 PM   #40
country flag Winnipeg
Banned!

i plan too
Old 08-17-2009, 01:05 AM   #41
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Bah give the kid a break....ok I'm doubtful he took games off Polansky as well but who cares, no need to attack him endlessly.

Anyway, Winnipeg.....as I said, my serve is very technically flawed as well but I'm still able to generate a bit of pace into it. I've been struggling with my 2nd serve lately so I went down to some shitty courts round the corner from me this morning and decided to make a video for you

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/adee...w-serves_sport

As you can see, I don't use my feet nearly enough, and as such my first serve can sometimes have a very low %. Probably not enough hip rotation as well. Unfortunately I never had lessons when I was younger and developed a lot of bad habits, it's almost impossible to totally change my serve at this stage.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:17 AM   #42
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I think everyone who is still a bit amateur has flaw serves. I used to use eastern grip from mine and used to mount too much into the ball.
Got a one-time-per-week coach again after 4 years without classes so I´m revisiting all again.
At least I can say I got a good hip rotation (but the height helps):

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #43
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Great serving Adam!

Iltb, I love the muffed ball bouncing I do it all the time too but it's funnier in video

JBlock Forever
Old 08-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #44
country flag Bernard Black

Bernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond repute

Nice service motion there, and definitely something to build on.

Not sure why you're getting such a hard time, it seems clear to me you're hitting a few looseners and aren't going full out. It's nice, relaxed and fluid which I think is the most important aspect of any serve. A lot of amateurs would love to have a serve like that, but keep working on it - there is plenty of room for improvement.
Bernard Black is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:22 AM   #45
country flag Ozone

iltb I think your ball toss is too far over your head. It needs to be more toward the right so you can get more pace on the ball and more accuracy. Other than that it is pretty nice

JBlock Forever