•°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Seizes Another Chance / The Castle vol.11 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 01:21 AM   #91
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Sees Another Chance / The Castle vol.

He's not out yet Karin, but Safin has all the momentum. However, we all know what Safin does to momentums.
Dini is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2009, 01:23 AM   #92
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Sees Another Chance / The Castle vol.

yup it's like a whole can choke least competition
Old 08-11-2009, 01:31 AM   #93
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say though that I'm seeing glimpses of peak Safin in this match. His backhand has been solid as rock since the second set, and everything is very much in control. Loved that FH to break Monfils in the 3rd set.

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for him - don't want to see a choke fest again.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:33 AM   #94
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
He's not out yet Karin, but Safin has all the momentum. However, we all know what Safin does to momentums.
I know, just kidding. Happy to see Marat take the second set.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 01:34 AM   #95
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Marat just tried his best to choke but Monfils wouldn't let him.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #96
country flag LinkMage

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Castle.

I want to share my disgust of the ATP by quoting one of my messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkMage View Post
Masters Series are MM tournaments these days. I fucking hate the fact that they give the top 8 seeds a 1st round bye. It's a joke. Taking out the best of 5 finals is another pathetic decision.

In the past, to win an AMS event you had to win 6 matches in 7 days including a best of 5 final. Now it's just like a normal MM tournament having to win 5 best of 3 matches in 7 days.

Instead of making the logical decision of putting a week in between two AMS so that no player would withdraw due to being tired, they make these retarded changes which make these tournaments less prestigious. Utter disgrace.

Lahm

Kroos :fuck you:
LinkMage is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #97
country flag Dini

^^^ @ Tori - True.

Btw, isn't there some sort of friendship between Graff and Safin?

Linky I can't say I disagree with any of your points. You're right, it is a disgrace in a way. I would really love to have the best of 5 in finals back again.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:42 AM   #98
country flag Cloudygirl

oh Marat arrrggghhhh
Old 08-11-2009, 01:59 AM   #99
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
oh Marat arrrggghhhh

Sad, sad, indeed. Looks like Maratski is giving up against Floppin' Legs.

Anathema

Old 08-11-2009, 02:07 AM   #100
country flag Cloudygirl

I wonder if Gilles is going to have a continuation of the off days he has been having since April or if he might win tonight.

I feel old. I just looked someone up on facebook that I know. I thought they were about 5 years older than me and I have just discovered they are younger
Old 08-11-2009, 02:10 AM   #101
Anathemaniac

Meh, Flopping Legs just won. ~sigh~

Quote:
I wonder if Gilles is going to have a continuation of the off days he has been having since April or if he might win tonight.

I feel old. I just looked someone up on facebook that I know. I thought they were about 5 years older than me and I have just discovered they are younger
Tori get used to that, I am in fact happy to learn people reading my blog who are over TEN years younger...

Anathema

Old 08-11-2009, 02:11 AM   #102
country flag cath777

cath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tori, you're as young as you feel

I'm back I'm sort of lurking as I'm off on a training course for the next few days and I have to do some prep.

Just came to tell you all that the only player I saw at the hotel in Montreal was Simon. I held the door open for him (I was nice, I didn't shut it in his face ) Then I saw him at breakfast with a blond woman. He was eating French Toast.
cath777 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 02:13 AM   #103
country flag Cloudygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath777 View Post
Tori, you're as young as you feel

I'm back I'm sort of lurking as I'm off on a training course for the next few days and I have to do some prep.

Just came to tell you all that the only player I saw at the hotel in Montreal was Simon. I held the door open for him (I was nice, I didn't shut it in his face ) Then I saw him at breakfast with a blond woman. He was eating French Toast.
His girlfriend is blonde maybe it was her. Don't be mean to Gilles he is very sexy
Old 08-11-2009, 02:19 AM   #104
country flag cath777

cath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
His girlfriend is blonde maybe it was her. Don't be mean to Gilles he is very sexy
I don't find his game exciting to watch and I haven't yet forgiven him for (1) knocking Federer out of Toronto last year and (2) doing so well at Toronto that I was forced to watch him all the way to the semis. Sorry (but I do have loads of photos of him that I could share)
cath777 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 02:20 AM   #105
country flag Cloudygirl

Please do, although he now has a revolting hair cut I do really fancy him.