•°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Seizes Another Chance / The Castle vol.11 - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 11:43 AM   #751
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Sees Another Chance / The Castle vol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Hackney Jase. Less than 10% battery life now
Lol cool, i would come pick u up , as you do alot of nice things for me , but im can't be bothered to get up from bed.

U should considering buying another battery or something btw.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #752
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Sees Another Chance / The Castle vol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Woah Jose. Nice

you said you wanted me to drown, then crossed it. so you don't want me to drown.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-12-2009, 11:49 AM   #753
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

O2 is Spanish.

BTW no one said hello to Glen. You have to respect your elders ffs.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 08-12-2009, 11:50 AM   #754
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
O2 is Spanish.
Really?

Quote:
you said you wanted me to drown, then crossed it. so you don't want me to drown.
Ah...

I forgot to Jose, and hey Glen . Btw how old r u Glen?
Old 08-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #755
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Really?
Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telef%C3%B3nica_Europe

After a five year period of independence (during which it disposed of its subsidiary in Netherlands to a private equity company, which reverted it back to the Telfort brand) the O2 group was acquired by Telefónica of Spain on 23 January 2006 in what was described at that time as the biggest all-cash takeover in the history of the telecommunications industry.

Old 08-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #756
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telef%C3%B3nica_Europe

After a five year period of independence (during which it disposed of its subsidiary in Netherlands to a private equity company, which reverted it back to the Telfort brand) the O2 group was acquired by Telefónica of Spain on 23 January 2006 in what was described at that time as the biggest all-cash takeover in the history of the telecommunications industry.
Wow never knew that.

And:
"Headquarters: Slough, England, United Kingdom"
Old 08-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #757
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
I'm tied to my contract until January myself and to be honest I don't feel that huge need to upgrade. I'm waiting for the next gen iPhone
I'm having 2nd thoughts now too. The 3.0.1 software really added a lot of things that I wanted..
I'll see how I feel in Oct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Hackney Jase. Less than 10% battery life now
Nadine - for the first three charges on your iphone, not to late now..

Run it all the way down to less than 10%, it will give you the notification..

Then charge it to 100% and do not use it while it's charging.

Do that for 3 times, then do it once a month.

After 3 charges in a row of following the above steps, then you can just charge every night as usual..

That will more than double battery. That also true for ANY cell phone battery.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #758
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Wow never knew that.

And:
"Headquarters: Slough, England, United Kingdom"
It used to be British until the acquisition so the HQ and the name was kept. It's the beginning of Britain's takeover by ESPAÑA!

Old 08-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #759
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
I'm having 2nd thoughts now too. The 3.0.1 software really added a lot of things that I wanted..
I'll see how I feel in Oct.

Nadine - for the first three charges on your iphone, not to late now..

Run it all the way down to less than 10%, it will give you the notification..

Then charge it to 100% and do not use it while it's charging.

Do that for 3 times, then do it once a month.

After 3 charges in a row of following the above steps, then you can just charge every night as usual..

That will more than double battery. That also true for ANY cell phone battery.
I never knew this, might go get a new phone and try this.

Quote:
It used to be British until the acquisition so the HQ and the name was kept. It's the beginning of Britain's takeover by ESPAÑA!
U wish.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #760
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never knew this, might go get a new phone and try this.

U wish.

I learned it with my last phone, the Envy.. It is unbelievable how well it works. The closer you can do it to the battery being new, the better it works.

When I got my iphone I did it right away. Now, when I'm just running it down for my monthly maintenance, it takes over two days for it to go down below 10%.

The only problem is, when you first get an iphone, your usage is WAY up simply from learning and playing with all the new toys on it. After a few months, usage becomes more normal.

But, like I said, that battery tricks works on any of them, just do it while the phone is a new as possible.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #761
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

*notices how Glen ignored his age joke*

I'm off to the pool again. It is THAT hot.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #762
country flag Certinfy

Woah that's awesome.

So let's just say i buy a phone today, the 1st thing i do is switch the phone on and let it go down to the last 10%?

Lucky Jose, see ya'
Old 08-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #763
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lol maybe cos the British 1s are better?

Nice
Nah, my network carrier is superb. Excellent coverage, even in remote places and never had any trouble. The reason I know of the british ones is that way more people use them, they are sponsoring huge events etc and not least because I've spent quite some time in London from time to time

I'm sure you'd know quite few Norwegian carriers if you'd been here more than 10 times
Old 08-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #764
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Glen, you have a point with that but it was way more efficient some 3 years ago. The technology in todays batteries is a bit more clever but you don't get as much as double the lifetime for doing that trick anymore. Some nutters in a hardware mag I read performed a huge test on the very matter to clarify.

The conclusion was that you should always wear the battery down til it's depleted the first 3 or 4 times.

Just home from the shops btw. Bought myself a nice bag of buns with rasins in it. That is something that Norwegians eat all the time but I can't find it anywhere else in the world when I'm travelling
Old 08-12-2009, 12:20 PM   #765
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Nah, my network carrier is superb. Excellent coverage, even in remote places and never had any trouble. The reason I know of the british ones is that way more people use them, they are sponsoring huge events etc and not least because I've spent quite some time in London from time to time

I'm sure you'd know quite few Norwegian carriers if you'd been here more than 10 times
Ah ok

10 times
Closed Thread