•°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Seizes Another Chance / The Castle vol.11 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 07:45 PM   #31
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Sees Another Chance / The Castle vol.

Semi naked girls AND Fedal I'd rather not see either of them Guess I shoud just

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #32
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Sees Another Chance / The Castle vol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Semi naked girls AND Fedal I'd rather not see either of them Guess I shoud just

Rosie. I didn't yet post anything eh.

BTW, some of those girls look rather underage to me.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #33
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post

Rosie. I didn't yet post anything eh.

BTW, some of those girls look rather underage to me.
You didn't have to - it's just the thought of it - kind of spirit of impending doom Fedal

As for the girls - they just look full of silicone to me

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #34
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

rosie.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #35
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You didn't have to - it's just the thought of it - kind of spirit of impending doom Fedal
Don't worry Rose - it won't happen this time. Muzza will take out Feddie, and well, Djoko will take care of Rafke. If either Feds or Nads will make it that far.
There, I've said it.

Anathema

Old 08-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #36
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Don't worry Rose - it won't happen this time. Muzza will take out Feddie, and well, Djoko will take care of Rafke. If either Feds or Nads will make it that far.
There, I've said it.
Don't dispute what you say about Murray, but assuming Nole will even get as far as the stage where he can face Nadal, is debatable in my opinion. He may yet fall to Isner

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post

rosie.
Nadine

Old 08-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #37
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

I sometimes get called Nads.

I knew all along I should have been supporting Nadal right from the beginning. Too late to change that now.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:04 PM   #38
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:

I knew all along I should have been supporting Nadal right from the beginning. Too late to change that now.
No -please stay as you are.

Anyway - I'm offline for the night now - have no interest in watching the towels and hairdryers mop up the court, which is what they're showing on Sky right now And way too tired to stay up just to follow Novak's 1st round doubles on a live scoreboard

Speak to you all sometime tomorrow I guess

Old 08-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #39
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Don't dispute what you say about Murray, but assuming Nole will even get as far as the stage where he can face Nadal, is debatable in my opinion. He may yet fall to Isner
Rosie, do try and have a little more FAITH in your fellow! He's a good player, especially on HC, don't underestimate him at all. He's been flying under the radar for quite a while now, might well do him very good.
Also, having looked up Rafa's part of the draw - he might run into DelPo/Roddick and either of them has a fair chance to take him out imho, so there are good chances that Djok doesn't even have to play him.

Quote:

Nadine, never too late to change your mind (as much as I know there are plenty of :retard:s around who seem to consider that 'treachery'... )
Did you read Raf's very nice comments about Roger lately? They've been sending each other congratulary/uplifting textmessages, once again...

Never mind, I know what you mean.

Quote:
Anyway - I'm offline for the night now - have no interest in watching the towels and hairdryers mop up the court, which is what they're showing on Sky right now And way too tired to stay up just to follow Novak's 1st round doubles on a live scoreboard

Speak to you all sometime tomorrow I guess
Sleep well, Rosie, hope there'll be some good news about your fellow once you wake up in tomorrow morning!

Anathema

Old 08-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #40
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

y helo thar
Old 08-10-2009, 10:12 PM   #41
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

We should be shooting up this one to chat threads soon.

Volume 10 might skip to volume 12 otherwise.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #42
country flag Dini

Quote:

Nadine, never too late to change your mind (as much as I know there are plenty of :retard:s around who seem to consider that 'treachery'... )
Did you read Raf's very nice comments about Roger lately? They've been sending each other congratulary/uplifting textmessages, once again...

Never mind, I know what you mean.
Why would I want to change my mind? I was only joking.

I'm Fedtarded through and through, despite the "Nads" joke or my name change.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #43
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Mods are the only one able to move it
Old 08-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #44
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Carl Douglas is the Singer btw, not Foo Fighters
Old 08-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #45
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Time to kick back for a while. No tennis for about 40 minutes..

Catch you guys later..