•°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Seizes Another Chance / The Castle vol.11 - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #1501
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Seizes Another Chance / The Castle vo

Hi there folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Hey Smeghead, what's up in The Kingdom of Juan-Carlos?

What a language. ()

Quote:
I feel awful today, haven't done any form of exercise since Saturday before my little incident. Planning to play some tennis if I can today.
Best of luck with that Martin.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #1502
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Seizes Another Chance / The Castle vo

Morning Karin

What's up? Tennis starts in two hours!
Old 08-13-2009, 12:58 PM   #1503
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Morning Karin

What's up? Tennis starts in two hours!
"Morning".
You got me there alright.

Couldn't find much sleep last night after that Total Embarrassment called 'tennis' going on - or rather NOT going on.
Spent some time on useless forum discussions & a tiny bit of troll busting in GM in stead... hopefully some proper tennis today. I'm looking forward to it.

SHIT, why does Roger have the night match AGAIN? One would have thought it were time for Murray, Djokovic or Roddick to get that spot this time...

Anathema

Old 08-13-2009, 01:01 PM   #1504
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Just when Ferrer and Nadal walked out on court I was called up by some friends to pick them up from town and insisted I'd come in with them and chat with them for an hour. I tell you, talking to drunk girls when you're sober and anxious to watch tennis is pretty dull

Just as I came home I saw Haas being treated for a sore hand or something. Did miss all that much really
Old 08-13-2009, 01:02 PM   #1505
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Jose, Jase and Alex, I won't take your PWC lists into consideration unless you PM me with them, rules are rules

hey Karin, Martin
habibko is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-13-2009, 01:05 PM   #1506
country flag miura

Hey Habib. I'm glad you haven't specified any rules regarding the subject name of the PM with the picks yet

Karin, have you seen the show Red Dwarf?
Old 08-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #1507
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Just when Ferrer and Nadal walked out on court I was called up by some friends to pick them up from town and insisted I'd come in with them and chat with them for an hour. I tell you, talking to drunk girls when you're sober and anxious to watch tennis is pretty dull
- you didn't even take advantage of them being drunk?

Quote:
Just as I came home I saw Haas being treated for a sore hand or something. Did miss all that much really
Well I don't know what to say about that retirement. I mean, yeah, blisters can be bloody painful AND can make it impossible for a player to play on, but he made a very nasty show out of it, the timing being awful as well - on Gonzo's BP. Not a pretty sight at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
Jose, Jase and Alex, I won't take your PWC lists into consideration unless you PM me with them, rules are rules

hey Karin, Martin
Hi there Habib! You should apply for an umpire job at the ATP, no?

Anathema

Old 08-13-2009, 01:06 PM   #1508
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Habib. I'm glad you haven't specified any rules regarding the subject name of the PM with the picks yet

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #1509
Anathemaniac

Quote:
I have. Not ALL of the show, but incidentally. Very amusing indeed, typical British humour which I love.

Anathema

Old 08-13-2009, 01:08 PM   #1510
Anathemaniac

Hi José!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Ah, I guess we're going to see a lot of LolCats again today. Keep 'em coming!

Anathema

Old 08-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #1511
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want anyone to miss my masterpiece.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 08-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #1512
Anathemaniac

Quote:
It surely is.

What software etc. do you guys use on making that stuff? I think I might contribute some myself if I find out how...

Anathema

Old 08-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #1513
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post

hey Karin, Martin
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS !!! They were clearly on the line... shit flew up !!!
Old 08-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #1514
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is hilarious. I like the guy asleep too, near the bottom..
Old 08-13-2009, 01:17 PM   #1515
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Hi José!

Ah, I guess we're going to see a lot of LolCats again today. Keep 'em coming!

icanhascheezburger.com has its own lol-captioning engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS !!! They were clearly on the line... shit flew up !!!

Closed Thread