•°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Seizes Another Chance / The Castle vol.11 - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 02:59 AM   #136
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Sees Another Chance / The Castle vol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
what up general natalia. i think i missed you. glad to see you are doing well and always great to see you at the castle.

i would like to have been at that doubles match. those light moments dont come often in tennis.

well i need to get back to sleep before i am too damn awake and cant fall asleep at all. have a bit of a busy day tomorrow. i also need to catch some matches tomorrow. want to see ferru vs troicki match just to name 1 anyway.

what up general manu. last time i saw you, we were talking about that outdated single hander. interesting discussion by all the warriors here.
Yeah, just saw my mom and brother, so I was a bit busy.

And no CD, as much as it pains me to say this in front of an overwhelming Federer majority at the castle, there is no evidence to show that either is better.

I'd argue that both can be great weapons and can also be unreliable.

Damn the castle is a bit crazy tonight.
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2009, 03:00 AM   #137
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*When Most See an Empty Glass, a Warrior Sees Another Chance / The Castle vol.

nooo Val, that kind of dancing is for the pros

really, the way people dance tango in there is quite difficult and needs a lot of practise, it's a show, you just watch them doing their magic

good to see you too CD!

Karin: only men who are comfortable with their own manliness can wear pink and get away with it, like Roger and Rafa
gotta say, that isn't the same shade of flaming pink Rafa wore at RG
and the bleeding fist is so badass

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 03:03 AM   #138
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
Karin: only men who are comfortable with their own manliness can wear pink and get away with it, like Roger and Rafa
gotta say, that isn't the same shade of flaming pink Rafa wore at RG
Pumped up for SHEER TRUTH.

Men who wear PINK = REAL MEN!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 03:05 AM   #139
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Hah, I wish I could argue against this insane Federer shirt, really.

But due to my user name, I won't make more fun of him.

But darn, there is Pink and then their is PINK (which is actually called Magenta )

Old 08-11-2009, 03:06 AM   #140
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

no more pink for rafa, this colour made him lost all his power

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 03:08 AM   #141
country flag EternalxJourney

EternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
LOL Are you superstitious like your favorite champ, Mimi?
EternalxJourney is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 03:09 AM   #142
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, if you believe in astrology, homeopathy, tarot, and even more of such like-wise Prejudice Witchcraft NONSENSE, surely...

REAL MEN DARE TO WEAR....
PINK!!!

Anathema

Old 08-11-2009, 03:11 AM   #143
country flag Pfloyd

Okay. . . . .
Old 08-11-2009, 03:15 AM   #144
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalxJourney View Post
LOL Are you superstitious like your favorite champ, Mimi?
well, a little bit superstitious may be, but this pink shirt looks ugly for him

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 03:16 AM   #145
country flag Pfloyd

Quote:
well, a little bit superstitious may be, but this pink shirt looks ugly for him
Yeah, I don't mind Pink Shirts at all but Nike is a bit too exotic at times for me.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:17 AM   #146
Anathemaniac

PROOF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
is Roger trying to give a message with that shirt?

something along the sorts of: PRAY FOR DEATH?

REAL MEN WEAR PINK! folks, better get used to it!

Anathema

Old 08-11-2009, 03:17 AM   #147
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Karin, are you drunk?
not the same shade of pink
btw: the sleeveless shirts are back

Old 08-11-2009, 03:18 AM   #148
country flag Pfloyd

Karin...I think I have told you this before but you are quite the character.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:21 AM   #149
country flag EternalxJourney

EternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond reputeEternalxJourney has a reputation beyond repute

I think they both look great in pink. However, I like Roger's shade better. Rafa's look too pastel-ly for me.
EternalxJourney is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2009, 03:22 AM   #150
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

and Rafa's skin is too tanned to pull THAT shade of pink off

mimi
are you happy now or you are still mad like yesterday?

Closed Thread