Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-10-2009, 02:03 PM   #46
country flag Marco tennis
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

Yeah I know. My camera ran out of gas . Please dont post blog opponents. Thas ''a Coup Bas''
Marco tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #47
country flag Gretchen.

Gretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco tennis View Post
- Some Requests -

Thank you for the Lleyton pics
I see he has chopped off his pretty locks
Gretchen. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #48
country flag Yolkina

Yolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your pictures ..... they are great ! Go Muzzah , Roger , and Tsonga .... allez !!!!!!!
Yolkina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:01 AM   #49
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond repute

Are you guys ready for report of day 3 Just came back from Tennis. I have some amazing Nadal Photos
Old 08-11-2009, 05:26 AM   #50
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

any canadian reports?...they did well..that is except for Dancevic

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:40 AM   #51
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Report - Day 3 - 1st Round Part 1

Match 1: Frederic Niemeyer (WC) def Igor Kunitsyn 7-5 6-1

I decided to arrive little later at the Rogers Cup today, like around 12h. For some unknown reasons all of the good ''Matinee'' matches were on Court Banque Nationale, the secondary court. First match I covered was what I expected to be Niemeyer last carreer match , but Fred had some other ideas. Ok, lets say Fred started a little slow. He got broken at 4-3, he then held serve and HOP! we were at 5-4 Kunitsyn serving for the set. Pushed by the Crowds cheerings, Niemeyer came back from 30-0 disadvantage and 30-30 we were. He got a first chance to break, but he stayed tentative and Kunitsyn made him pay for being nervous . Anyways, next break point Freddy got the break and back on serve was the match. 30-0 Niemeyer hits great first serve, comes to the net, hits a winner , starts limping, he can barely move . The crowd is in total shock, no sound whatsoever is being heard. Freddy gets a medical timeout, he's back on his feet. Can he hang in there. YES! He holds 6-5. Come on, Fred! Break! . Forehand of Kunitsyn clips the net and...doesnt make it through. Game, First Set, Niemeyer! In the second set, Kunitsyn looks empty. He basically tanks the match after being broken early on . Fred wins the Match and gets a Shot at Federer on Centre Court. That could very well be the end of is career indeed. But could it get much better ???. I mean Centre Court, facing Federer on a night session Merci Fred piur ses beaux moments de tennis que tu nous a fait vivre ŕ tous et toutes. Mille Fois MERCI!

Old 08-11-2009, 06:07 AM   #52
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Match 2: Peter Polansky (WC) def Bruno Agostinelli (WC) 6-3 7-6 (6)

The first set of that match was really a streak thing. Polansky was off a great start taking a 3-0 advantage. Then Agostinelli started finding a bit more rythm on serve, he got the break back and the score was now of 3-2 for Polansky, Agostinelii to serve, so basically on serve . Polansky then took the streak back and rallied to win the first set. The seconde set was more of a Serving Contest, with both player keeping their serve and loosing it only once each. Agostinelli was way more consistant and precise, but unfortunately after saving a mtch pooint in the tiebreaker, Agostinelli dumped a forehand long . Polansky has proven once again to be the next canadian hope. Agostinelli his very uninteresting to watch in my opinion. He does what he's suppose to, but he doesnt have any big weapon and particularities. He's like Raonic, but in elder and so on... a more desperate case .

Old 08-11-2009, 06:29 AM   #53
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Match 3: Gael Monfils (13) def Marat Safin 6-2 3-6 6-2

That was such a weird match. I mean the scores ressembles more a womens match scoreline. Whatever, in the first set Monfils was Outstanding. He accelerated on every ball, whether he was on or off balance . Safin was really struggling with getting some first serves in, which led to many DFs thereof. In the second set, the opposite happened, Safin got his serve back on tarck while Monfils started making uncharacteristic erros on the forehand side especially. Safin got a code violation of ball abused, in the first so no need to say he could not afford being a ''BAD BOY'' again . The third set was a really a two-momentum thing. Safin got up an early break, but Monfils was able to break break back after a long breathless game. We from there for saw the Monfils of the 1st set: The Best Monfils Ever Played in my opinion
Old 08-11-2009, 07:10 AM   #54
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

- Rafael Nadal -

Old 08-11-2009, 07:12 AM   #55
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I will post other photos I took later. Now its 3 Am. Off to bed
Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #56
country flag Yolkina

Yolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures ! do you also have Tsonga -Llodra double match ?
Old 08-11-2009, 02:43 PM   #57
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutFed View Post
Great pictures ! do you also have Tsonga -Llodra double match ?
Yes. I will post them, whem I'm back home. Now heading to the Rogers Cup

I have some Levine, Roddick, Djokovic, Querrey, Andreev stuff from yesterday
Old 08-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #58
country flag Yolkina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco tennis View Post
Yes. I will post them, whem I'm back home. Now heading to the Rogers Cup

I have some Levine, Roddick, Djokovic, Querrey, Andreev stuff from yesterday
merci Marco !
Old 08-12-2009, 01:45 AM   #59
country flag Gretchen.

Gretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond repute

Great Rafa photos

Thanks for all of these pics and match summaries
Gretchen. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:43 AM   #60
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Updates coming up later tonight (max: 1hour)