Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #31
country flag poiree

poiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

great pics

some of Andreev and PHM would be much appreciated
poiree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2009, 11:57 PM   #32
country flag Marco tennis
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys I didnt forget you. I will report and post photos a little later today
Marco tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:06 AM   #33
country flag Gretchen.

Gretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh can you please get some of Hewitt
Gretchen. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #34
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

thanks...looking forward to the raonic report

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:13 AM   #35
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond repute

Report - Day 2 - Qualification

Match 1: Jesse Levine def Andrey Golubev 7-5 3-6 6-2

That was some hot tennis. Honestly the highest quality match of the day, but not the most exciting indeed. I caught the action at 5-5 first set. For the first part of the moring I was waiting for Djokovic to come practice. How ridiculous? He decided to practice 2 hours later, so I basically waisted my time, but thats not the point of the convo. 5-5, Golubev serving. Levine gets ahead 0-40 in that game. Looks like no tiebreaker will decide of that one, but Golubev is back to deuce a few minutes later. So DEUCE. The umpire makes a correction and calls Golubev's serve OUT. To me it did appear IN! Golubev gets ''crazy'' and loses concentration. Levine takes advantage of it. He wins the 1st set 7-5. In the second set, Golubev starts using a particular pattern, Levine is out of ressources and loses the second 6-3. In the third set, for unknown reasons, Golubev decides to come back to his first set patterns and commits even more mistake. Levine he's hitting some Wimby Stuff and steals the Match: 7-5 3-6 6-2!

Old 08-10-2009, 02:23 AM   #36
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Match 2: Juan Carlos Ferrero vs Ivan Dodig 6-4 0-1 ret.

I never heard of Dodig ever, but for the part I saw, I can tell straight away that he has a great technique, powerful serve and groundies, a nice slice and some amazing movements, but GOSH is a damn shitty tactician. He always hits the ball at the same speed, the same way and he always uses the same pattern on wahtever ball is sended to him He retired at the beginning of the second citing left wrist injury He's right-handed with a one-handed backhand :retard:

Old 08-10-2009, 02:37 AM   #37
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Match Of The Day ''Take 2": Milos Raonic (WC) def Michael Llodra 6-4 7-6 (3)

All Raonic needed is one more victory to add one more Canadian to the short list of honored representatives. The task was set and was quite hard. He was facing Michael Llodra, nonetheless than a former Doubles Slam Champ and singles ATP title holder. After defeating the world number 76th the previous, could Raonic back it up with another amazing victory. Sure but the underdog had to prove it all NOW! Raonic, struggles at the beginning of the match but stays in there and ends winnig all of his service games. So does Llodra. At 4-3 Raonic, Llodra to serve, Llodra doesnt want to give away the net so he starts rushing it on both first and second serve. Raonic varies, hard flatted shot, to nice short slice to counter-attack, Llodra. He gets the break. Screams Come-On and jumps! The rest of the set his a formality. Second set starts nervously for Raonic. He gets broken. He must break back he wants to keep second set hopes alive! . He does!!!! It is now 2-2 . As the match goes on, Raonic faces multiple strssing situations, but comes up with a big ace once in a while to help it out. Meanwhile, Llodra asks for the trainer citing a left thigh injury. Tiebreak...Llodra hits forehand return long. Game, Set and Match Raonic. Raonic his extatic. He cannot Believe It. So do we

Raonic signed about 600 autographs and took like 100 pictures....NO JOKE!
Old 08-10-2009, 02:38 AM   #38
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I will answer Pic request later. Now busy with Tennis Forum
Old 08-10-2009, 04:27 AM   #39
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

- Andy Murray -

Old 08-10-2009, 04:29 AM   #40
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

- Random Photos -

Old 08-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #41
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

- Tommy Haas -

Old 08-10-2009, 04:33 AM   #42
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

- Some Requests -

Old 08-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #43
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

- OOP Monday -

Court Central

Marin Cilic(CRO) vs. Mikhail Youzhny(RUS)

Pas Avant 13h
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez(ESP) vs. Paul Henri-Mathieu(FRA)
Stanislas Wawrinka(SUI) vs. Nicolas Kiefer(GER)

Pas Avant 19h
Marat Safin(RUS) vs. Gael Monfils(FRA)
Gilles Simon(FRA) vs. Frank Dancevic(CAN)

BN Court
Matchs Commencent a 11h
Dmitry Tursunov(RUS) vs. Igor Andreev(RUS)

Pas Avant 13h
Igor Kunitsyn(RUS) vs. Frederic Niemeyer(CAN)
Bruno Agostinelli(CAN) vs. Peter Polansky(CAN)
Rafael Nadal/Francisco Roig(ESP) vs. Novak Djokovic/Dusan Vemic(SRB)

Pas Avant 19h
Philipp Petzchner(GER) vs. Sam Querrey(USA)
Leonardo Mayer(ARG) vs. Mischa Zverev(GER)

Court 9

Rainer Schuttler(GER) vs. Florent Serra(FRA)
David Ferrer/Tommy Robredo(ESP) vs. Michael Llodra/Jo-Wilfried Tsonga(FRA)
Yen-Hsun Lu(TPE) vs. Jeremy Chardy(FRA)
Old 08-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #44
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

In red are the matches I will cover . Weather Forecast: Rain! Rain! Rain!
Old 08-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #45
country flag exposbabe

exposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond reputeexposbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valexie03 View Post
Does Milos Raonic really look THAT YOUNG in person http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/ten...ifications.php
It is an old photo, but he still has that baby face - superimposed on top of a 6-foot-5 body with most of it legs. ;-)

Lots more on the Montreal Gazette's tennis blog at opencourt.ca
exposbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote