Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-08-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
country flag Marco tennis
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

I will hold a report of some of the matches I covered I'm also taking photo requests. trust me I have almost every player
Marco tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2009, 10:25 PM   #2
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond reputeMarco tennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal - Reports and Photo Requests

Welcome to Montreal, Canada

Old 08-08-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Del potro, and davydenko please

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute

Levine, Safin, Karlovic, Querrey, Verdasco, Davydenko. And of course Roger & Rafa Thanks!!

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Report - Day 1- Qaulifications

Match 1: Ernest Gulbis def Lukas Dlouhy 6-1 6-2

Very one-sided match, mostly because of Dlouhy's multiple double-faults. Dlouhy proved once again he was only a doubles player. In most of the rallies, he was being overpowered and overhitted. He had a lot of difficulties covering the whole court. His net game is amazing though, despite being short he just gets it! He knows were the opponent is going to hit, how and when. Unfortunately, that has proven not to be enough agianst most singles players. This 58 minutes match was definitely not a highlight of my day

Last edited by Marco tennis : 08-09-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:00 PM   #6
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

do you hav the gabashvili raonic match report? good match

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:00 AM   #7
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Report - Day 1 - Qualifications

Match 2: Josselin Ouanna def Vincent Millot 6-7 7-6 (13) 6-0

This match was honestly amazing. Surely the highlight of my ''Matinee''. Honestly'' I caught it from 4-1 Millot in the second. At this point I thought this match was over, but I was desperate to get a few photos in. So I sat down and started. So action starts at 4-1, Ouanna serving. The game started very badly and everything looked toward a Millot win 7-6 6-1, but Jousselin hung tough and made it 4-2. Then Millot sort of choked after leading 40-15 in his service game and next thing I knew: we were back on serve! From then on both players traded breaks of serve until the Tiebreaker. These breaks of serve were highlighted by few Set Points for Ouanna and a few Match Points for Millot. But the Tiebreaker was clearly Hot Stuff! Millot took a 3-0 advantage, Josselin grabbed a few points here and there to closen the gap. After 7 Set Points and 2 Match Points, Ouanna had stolen the second set 15-13, on ad Double-Fault . In third set, Millot looked destroyed and tanked, thankfully for spectators who were burning under the Montreal Sun.

Last edited by Marco tennis : 08-09-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:00 AM   #8
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
do you hav the gabashvili raonic match report? good match
Yes coming up soon.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:12 AM   #9
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

- Gael Monfils -

Last edited by Marco tennis : 08-09-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:54 AM   #10
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

- David Ferrer -

Old 08-09-2009, 01:08 AM   #11
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics and reports

Any thoughts on Lapentti's match?
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:14 AM   #12
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Report - Day 1 - Qualifications

Match of the Day: Milos Raonic def Teimuraz Gabashvili 6-7 6-2 7-5

WOW! Who could have expected that! I mean Raonic is like 691th in the wold and Gabashvili like 95th . First of all no need to say, this was Raonic's best carreer performance. He was clearly just the BEST out there. Hitting winners from the back of the court, at net, with his serve. He's a very solid player and from what I've seen, this guys has Top 50 potential, but will he be a Canadian Flop like Dancevic? Anyways, the points his to underline that amazing performance. After suffering a harsh first set loss, where Raonic played great, most players give up and second set becomes a Slop. But Raonic did not see it that way, he really wanted to honor the WC he was given adn guess what, he did! For the first time ever, I saw the Court Banque Nationale fully loaded (Centre Court was near empty :retard: ). On set point at 5-2 Raonic came up with a great forehand and Gabashvili netted the backhand . Lets go to a third set. At one point in the decisive set, Raonic got the break, he was leading 4-2, obviously nervous, he gave away his next service game and players were tied at 5-5. Raonic made then quick work of his service game, which led to Teimuraz' service game. The Tiebreaker appeared evident. With a 40-0 advance, Gabashvilli needed only one more point to make it. But a DF, a winner from Raonic and a backhand mistake from Gabashvili later, the score was 40-40. Continuing this streak. Gabashvili sends a backhand in the alley on match point, giving Raonic a shot at Llodra.

Old 08-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #13
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio_Brasil View Post
Thanks for the pics and reports

Any thoughts on Lapentti's match?
I disnt see his match
Old 08-09-2009, 01:43 AM   #14
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

- Rafael Nadal -

Old 08-09-2009, 02:01 AM   #15
country flag FERNET

FERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond reputeFERNET has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful work

I wait with many expectation for the reports of 2 day
F: (14) MIAMI (13) KUALA LUMPUR (11) RG, MARSEILLE, BASTAD, MONTREAL (10) BELGRADE (09) PARIS, BANGKOK, CARSON CH (08) FERGANA CH
DOBLES
W: (14) ACAPULCO(13) KUALA LUMPUR, ATLANTA, EASTBOURNE, BARCELONA (12) BARCELONA (W/ Gallina)(10) BRISBANE (W/ Davidcuervacho) (09) DELRAY BEACH (W/ Gallina), SOFIA CH (08) SOFIA CH (W/ kai-soad), POZNAN CH, CORDENONS CH (W/ Davidcuervacho)
F: (14) HAMBURG, SYDNEY(13) ROTTERDAM (12) TOKIO (W/ Gallina) (11) CHENNAI (10) PARIS (W/ Maru angi) (08) RECANATI CH (W/ Exponente), ISTANBUL CH, WACO CH, MONS CH, NASHVILLE CH (W/ Davidcuervacho)
FERNET is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote