•°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vol.10 - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 12:21 AM   #121
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

What in the hell is wrong with the vBookies They haven't payed out yet, the greedy bastards Pay out damn it

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 6 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 16 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $31,928,448 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 456-142...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2009, 12:23 AM   #122
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
What in the hell is wrong with the vBookies They haven't payed out yet, the greedy bastards Pay out damn it
Yes, IDIOTS. So I ain't able to put my bets on LA, plonkers they are.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:31 AM   #123
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
I know, I just finsined watching the Querrey match. Had it recorded. Sam tried to clown it away losing that TB. But Sweeting is by far the bigger clown.

Had 5 k on Davy and 4k on Querrey today so got a nice tidy 1380..
Old 07-31-2009, 12:32 AM   #124
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
I should have about 8k right now, but I've only got 2k

Old 07-31-2009, 12:34 AM   #125
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

you guys always get screwed with vCash

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:35 AM   #126
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
you guys always get screwed with vCash
I'm actually doing well winning wise. I've won 7 in a row, but getting the bloody cash back is the problem

Old 07-31-2009, 12:38 AM   #127
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

I don't bet that often, but when I do, I get good results, won 55k in RG and about 30k on Wimbledon

Old 07-31-2009, 12:40 AM   #128
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

I am aiming to be the richest warrior And maybe then I can help Habib with PWC tournaments and handing out some more prize money.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:42 AM   #129
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

I think you just got paid Dani
I have given vCash everytime I win to the Castle and done some contests around, so, I like to share my wealth, right now I got about 80k in the bank

Old 07-31-2009, 12:46 AM   #130
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Quote:
I think you just got paid Dani
I have given vCash everytime I win to the Castle and done some contests around, so, I like to share my wealth, right now I got about 80k in the bank
And 11k more for bets?

I've got 1.2k in the bank And 8k more (that I haven't been payed ) for bets

Old 07-31-2009, 12:49 AM   #131
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

I have 80k in the bank, gaining interest
and 11k for betting
thing is, I can be very bold in my bets, I bet 20k on Roger as RG outright winner this year, before the tournament started, and I won like 55k, same happened in Wimbledon, bet about 10k and won 30k

Old 07-31-2009, 12:51 AM   #132
country flag cath777

cath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond reputecath777 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey Cath
Nat How are you this evening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
he makes me feel guilty for being angry with him. I was just angry with him the other day because of pharmacy and all that crap, and apparently yesterday and today he was in a really bad mood. Banged his head against the car and it started bleeding, although I didn't know about it until just now. Anyways my sister called and we talked and then my dad talked to me and explained how he was in a bad mood, and talking to me in general makes him feel better. God dammit, now I feel so guilty slacking off and not doing well in school.
Usha He just wants the best for you

Glen, how's the arm?

Daniel, is your surname actually MacDonald?
cath777 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-31-2009, 12:55 AM   #133
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have 80k in the bank, gaining interest
and 11k for betting
thing is, I can be very bold in my bets, I bet 20k on Roger as RG outright winner this year, before the tournament started, and I won like 55k, same happened in Wimbledon, bet about 10k and won 30k
Good strategy Nat. I have whittled down my betting right now only taking decent odds on players that should win. Have about 32k collecting interest and about 10 for betting now. Trying to build up for the USO.
Have done well lately on that strategy too. Lost a couple thousand on Tursy, clown had to retire. Still don't know what happened but he should have won that easily.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:57 AM   #134
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath777 View Post
Nat How are you this evening?

Usha He just wants the best for you

Glen, how's the arm?

Daniel, is your surname actually MacDonald?
Doing much better thanks. Still can't straighten it out all the way without pain, but I'm working it all the time. Dr said stretch it all I could or I'd lose some mobility in it.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:57 AM   #135
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
I am aiming to be the richest warrior And maybe then I can help Habib with PWC tournaments and handing out some more prize money.
I just want to let you know, for PWC Montreal, you're all going down.