•°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vol.10 - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #766
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
Manu

instead of doing physiotherapy or training, Rafa is frolicking in the Mallorcan sun

FFS: the guy uses MAGNETOTHERAPY and prefers to hang on the sea than training, even if he still doesn't know if he's playing Montreal or not
Jeebus, the guy's knees are still not okay, he's allowed to have a break in the sun with his GF, no? You don't do any therapy 24/7, relaxing once in while, if only to ease your mindset, is just as important...

Sorry Nat, but that's just too harsh.

I FULLY agree with the magnetotherapy though. It's quackers, belongs right up there with homeopathy and the like.
Which only makes me more worried about his condition - is he that desperate to get back asap that he starts using nonsense therapy?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #767
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Rose, I somehow think I know who this bimbo is.

Anathema

Old 08-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #768
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

And yes Nat is better looking than super-models
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2009, 01:44 PM   #769
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
Rose, I somehow think I know who this bimbo is.
Really! well it's sure as hell not me - I don't have dark roots on my hair like that

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #770
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Karin: he's not doing the correct therapy for his knees, and has believed in all those holistic nonsense, no wonder why his knees aren't 100% yet

sorry if I'm being so harsh, but I have seen these kind of pics day in, day out since he pulled out of Wimbledon (if you check the spanish picture agencies, there are hundreds of pics of him in the last months doing absolutely nothing) and it's kinda starting to piss me off, because it seems like he's not really caring that much right now

Jase
Rosie: you're very beautiful as well and yeah, Nole is easily distracted, remember Sharapova?
that kitten is just AWWWW

Last edited by Arkulari : 08-01-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #771
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post

I'm so sorry... will never do it again. Sometimes my "wit" betrays me. Do you forgive me?

Don't do that to me.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #772
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Really! well it's sure as hell not me - I don't have dark roots on my hair like that
- I'm not going to post my suspicion out here in the open.
Be sure YOU are not on the suspect list.

Anathema

Old 08-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #773
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone here is betting looking that super-models, and im being serious here.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #774
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityfed View Post

How's you today?
I'm good and you?

You never said "bye" last night

Old 08-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #775
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Manu, Nad, if he didn't do that everytime he's not playing, I would say it's cool to take a holiday, but he hasn't really been doing anything for the last couple of months and rather believes in "alternative" stuff than doing a really good weight/cardio/physiotherapy training to get back as soon as possible
He's living his life.

4 Years of Super tennis is quite amazing.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #776
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rosie: you're very beautiful as well and yeah, Nole is easily distracted, remember Sharapova?
that kitten is just AWWWW
Thanks. Nole obviously likes blondes - though his girlfriend isn't blonde, and undoubtedly the most beautiful of all in my opinion. Kitten is awesome too btw Jose

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #777
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

well Castle, checking out for now, kids are waking up as we speak
see you

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #778
country flag Pfloyd

Later Nat
Old 08-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #779
country flag Certinfy

Bye Nat.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:51 PM   #780
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Karin: he's not being doing the correct therapy for his knees, and has believed in all those holistic nonsense, no wonder why his knees aren't 100% yet

sorry if I'm being so harsh, but I have seen these kind of pics day in, day out since he pulled out of Wimbledon (if you check the spanish picture agencies, there are hundreds of pics of him in the last months doing absolutely nothing) and it's kinda starting to piss me off, because it seems like he's not really caring that much right now
- Nat I may mayself have been harsher than I intended to be.

Yeah, that utterly b***Sh*t holistic nonsense pisses me off just the same. Remember that 'magical surgery without involving needles' last year? :retard:

But imho, the only thing that will help him out with his tendonitis problem, is taking adequate REST (which any doc will tell you!). And as such I don't mind him at all having a bit of rest & relaxation right now at all.
I don't believe for a second that 'he's not caring that much' - rather the contrary, the past couple of interviews I saw and read, he came across as pretty much worried and even desperate about his condition (hence that silly therapy!). Maybe he just realizes how much it really is a serious problem right now... yeah, I AM worried about him.

Anathema

Closed Thread