•°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vol.10 - Page 341 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #5101
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Yh and 7-5 6-4. , they didn't even need a TB
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #5102
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Old 08-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #5103
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
Actually McEnroe and Borg were friends since teenagers and have remained life long friends. That however is, by far, the exception to the rule.
Borg was better though.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #5104
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

I would quit doubles if I were Djok and Vemic. That is the most pathetic result I've seen in a long time.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #5105
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Murray facing 3 MP's
Old 08-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #5106
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Borg was better though.
Yea, he was a much nicer guy.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #5107
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually McEnroe and Borg were friends since teenagers and have remained life long friends. That however is, by far, the exception to the rule.
This is in fact a case that rather enhances my statement of it being perfectly possible for rivals to be FRIENDS rather than the opposite, as the media would like to make ignorant folks think.

Same thing happened with Navratilova/Evert (which I still think is the BEST EVER tennis rivalry). The press continuously trying to push the 'rivalry' into the public's faces, whereas both of the ladies could only think, 'what the HECK?'

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #5108
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

total return points won - 9%
Old 08-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #5109
country flag Certinfy

Fuck this, Muzza is the worst doubles player in the top 10.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #5110
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

sod off
Old 08-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #5111
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would quit doubles if I were Djok and Vemic. That is the most pathetic result I've seen in a long time.
Bolded for sheer TRUTH. PATHETIC, indeed.

Congrats, Rafke & Roig!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #5112
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Fuck this, Muzza is the worst doubles play in the top 10.
I think Nole just proved that honour is his. Although actually to be fair Gilles Simon is by far the worst doubs player in the top 10. He wins about 2 doubs matches a year.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #5113
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it so pathetic? Nadal is an excellent player in singles, surely he can translate some of his singles game to doubles. He also won a title in doubles this year.

You're all shocked.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:44 PM   #5114
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
This is in fact a case that rather enhances my statement of it being perfectly possible for rivals to be FRIENDS rather than the opposite, as the media would like to make ignorant folks think.

Same thing happened with Navratilova/Evert (which I still think is the BEST EVER tennis rivalry). The press continuously trying to push the 'rivalry' into the public's faces, whereas both of the ladies could only think, 'what the HECK?'

I "think" Borg was the only guy McEnroe played that he did not misbehave. He may have in some of the earlier matches, can't remember for sure. But later in the rivalry, after he gained immense respect for Borg he did not erupt with Borg across the net.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #5115
country flag Cloudygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
Why is it so pathetic? Nadal is an excellent player in singles, surely he can translate some of his singles game to doubles.

You're all shocked.
Rafa is injured and playing with his coach who doesn't have match practice yet the other team win only 9% of return points. That is a pretty shit effort I hardly think they were on fire