•°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vol.10 - Page 340 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #5086
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
just a pain in the bum
This.
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2009, 10:30 PM   #5087
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Quote:
bugger off this thread is mine
If you're stuck on a plane with an annoying guy sitting next to you...

1. Quietly and calmly open up your laptop case.

2. Remove your laptop.

3. Start it up.

4. Make sure the fellow traveller who is annoying you can see the screen.

5. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky and move your lips like you are praying.

6. Then click here.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #5088
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just a pain in the bum

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #5089
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post

2. Remove your laptop.

3. Start it up.

5. Close your eyes and tilt your head up to the sky and move your lips like you are praying.

6. Then click here.
Lol does that actually work tho? I've always wanted to try it.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:31 PM   #5090
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
This game again

Na, Jose you can win this time, or Tori.

I'll go to the other one.
Me too, I got the last post on the last volume by complete accident. Just asked wft you guys were doing..

I'm outta here too. Actually going to relax awhile until more tennis starts.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #5091
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post

2. Remove your laptop.

3. Start it up.

6. Then click here.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 08-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #5092
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

For some I go fast
For others I’m slow
To most people, I’m an obsession
Relying on me is a well practiced lesson
Old 08-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #5093
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
don't try being cute, you know it's true
Old 08-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #5094
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
I think the friendship thing is a little media hype.

They get along well, sure, but I do not think they are too close.
And why would you think the media ever cared to hype up a friendship between two RIVALS? Rather the contrary I daresay - the media thrive on NASTINESS between rivals much more than on them being friends.
You only need to read GM regularly to conclude that THAT is what the major public thrives on... alas.

Don't know if you read the latest interviews of the both of them, but they've been exchanging quite a few congratulary (from Rafa, on Roger's RG and Wimbly victories, as well on the birth of his twins) and consoling (from Roger, on Raf's current injury problems) textmessages.
Even if that doesn't mean they are actually 'bar buddies' (no way I think they are!), it does indicate they indeed get along fine together, very much in contrary to the legendary rivalists of old.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #5095
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
OMG what have you done to Habib's quote?
Old 08-10-2009, 10:35 PM   #5096
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal and Roig break!!!! They will now serve for the match.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #5097
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
don't try being cute, you know it's true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
OMG what have you done to Habib's quote?

Old 08-10-2009, 10:37 PM   #5098
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Actually McEnroe and Borg were friends since teenagers and have remained life long friends. That however is, by far, the exception to the rule.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #5099
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Nadal and Roig break!!!! They will now serve for the match.
Too funny.

WOW, this really is a MAJOR EMBARRASSMENT for Djoko/Velic.
Tank Job Extraordinaire.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #5100
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

lol they won.

Closed Thread