•°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vol.10 - Page 339 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:21 PM   #5071
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Gay means happy/good-spirited. Jose is gay because Stan won
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #5072
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Nothing is Enough for the Warrior to Whom Enough is too Little /the Castle vo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infini. View Post
I meant you've been sigged again, Jose. Jeez you're picky, you remind me of someone. Except I won't do that just now, the smiley doesn't want to leave my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Explain that pic to me?
look at the monster's hands.

Quote:
Nadal and Roig have a 24% higher win rate on there 2nd serve than 1st serve.
that's sad... Nadal wants to play cause he wants competition practice, Roig too cause he's in Nadal's team, and the other two looks like don't give a damn...

And yes, the Battle of the Surfaces was pure manure.

Martin, what the fuck? anyway where's the news?

On a side note... Stanislas WaWINka! quick match recap anyone? saw the last game, couldn't resist...

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #5073
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Gay means happy/good-spirited. Jose is gay because Stan won
But in dictionaries it says "look at homosexual" or "when a man is sexually attracted to another man".
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:23 PM   #5074
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTheKnife View Post
I boycotted it.. pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfloyd View Post
It was pure publicity and fun to watch, but Roger playing with a Rolex and Nadal actually giving a damn about the match made it bizarre.
Both of them didn't care less, like they should.
It was all about picking up a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from the fanboys/girls & sponsors.

That said, I can't deny the very pleasant (as usual) interaction between the players themselves, as if the both of them agreed being stuck in some kind of Alternative Universe.

"Nice shoes, matey!"

Quote:
Why would they tank tho?
Not that hard to figure out, Jase.
Practicing volleys, getting some match rhythm - but it should NOT get that far to actually reach the next round, as one's energy levels might well run out for the singles which are WAAAAAYYYYY more important.

Ever wondered why Fed and Muzza barely ever play doubles matches anymore?

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #5075
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Ah ok Karin, explains alot. Thanks
Old 08-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #5076
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But in dictionaries it says "look at homosexual" or "when a man is sexually attracted to another man".
You have a dirty mind!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #5077
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

I think the friendship thing is a little media hype.

They get along well, sure, but I do not think they are too close.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #5078
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Folks, Move to the new thread

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 08-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #5079
country flag miura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
Folks, Move to the new thread
You go ahead. I'm going to stay behind, secure the women and the children and lock up!
Old 08-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #5080
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
You have a dirty mind!
And look who's telling me this .

But seriously please don't use that word again, just use happy
Old 08-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #5081
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

bugger off this thread is mine
Old 08-10-2009, 10:27 PM   #5082
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
the original meaning is the one Martin said. don't be so touchy J-Sun, I make gay jokes and women jokes and even black jokes and that doesn't mean I'm an homophobe or a male chauvinist or a racist, just a teaser.

Old 08-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #5083
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
the original meaning is the one Martin said. don't be so touchy J-Sun, I make gay jokes and women jokes and even black jokes and that doesn't mean I'm an homophobe or a male chauvinist or a racist, just a teaser.
just a pain in the bum
Old 08-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #5084
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

This game again

Na, Jose you can win this time, or Tori.

I'll go to the other one.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #5085
country flag Certinfy

Just don't say stuff about the word "gay" tho.
Closed Thread