Cycling: Tour of Denmark & Clasica San Sebastian - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2009, 11:10 AM   #16
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cycling: Tour of Denmark & Clasica San Sebastian

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post

The danish jam master jay.
He can go back to sucking Bjarne Riis' dick!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #17
country flag Olao

Olao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond reputeOlao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Firstly - I don't want to f****** see you in my f****** cycling threads again. You're a f****** moron!

Fuglsang was always going to defend this. Like I said earlier, in a 2.HC race, if there is no rider there that can match Fuglsang's quality, then how would he lose? You can ride 50% in a crap tour like this and still win.

You are a f****** idiot! Go f**** yourself and get the f*** out of my f****** threads for good!
Your choice of words reflects your primitive nature and the amateur gambler you are - you're a laugh, getting spanked around by "It's like that" and others when you reveal your incompetence by picking all sorts of crappy, public bets and when you post 20+ bets on a stage win, believing anything is value.

You're the classic ludomaniac not being able to limit anything and trying to predict everything.

Go f*** yourself and your ridiculous nick.
Olao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:13 AM   #18

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olao View Post
Your choice of words reflects your primitive nature and the amateur gambler you are - you're a laugh, getting spanked around by "It's like that" and others when you reveal your incompetence by picking all sorts of crappy, public bets and when you post 20+ bets on a stage win, believing anything is value.

You're the classic ludomaniac not being able to limit anything and trying to predict everything.

Go f*** yourself and your ridiculous nick.
It works doesn't it you f****** arsehole?

You're a f****** moron who is f****** pissed off that he f****** was proven f****** wrong in his home f****** shitty f****** tour. Tour of f****** Denmark is a f****** worthless piece of f****** tour and you are just f****** jealous and I f****** proved you wrong!

Old 08-03-2009, 11:18 AM   #19

Face it my Danish piece of sh!t, you're pissed off that AN AUSSIE proved you wrong in your home tour. You thought you lived in Denmark so you knew everything.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olao View Post
Go f*** yourself
I would if I cloned a girl version of me!

Old 08-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #21

I know what is wrong with you Olao - you've eaten too much Frikadeller. That will turn anyone into a spastic!

Old 08-04-2009, 08:28 AM   #22

Quote:
Greipel wont' be upstaged by the Slovenian again, or anyone for that matter. The fact Davis, Brown and Goss weren't up there tells me that if this Borut doesn't get the jump on Greipel, Greipel will win.

7 units Greipel to win stage 2 @ $2.30

If this loses, I'll be shocked! Cav got win #20 for the season last night, Greipel is still stuck on #14. It changes tonight!
lost

one last time backing the sprinter! after reading what I did, Columbia are fucked off!

8 units Greipel to win stage 3 @ $3

Old 08-06-2009, 05:45 AM   #23

Quote:
lost

one last time backing the sprinter! after reading what I did, Columbia are fucked off!

8 units Greipel to win stage 3 @ $3
Lost

Columbia are nothing without Cavendish and his lead out. Althoguh they got things going last night but there were mistakes everywhere.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:47 AM   #24

A reasonably hard stage tonight.

The cat one is 3 km the cat 2 a little over 2 km but they pass them a few times.

Therefore, whoever wants to win this tour will be out in force today so they can defend the yellow tomorrow.

1 unit Szmyd @ $34

2 unit Martin over Moreno @ $2.25

Good luck!

Old 08-07-2009, 08:15 AM   #25

Quote:
A reasonably hard stage tonight.

The cat one is 3 km the cat 2 a little over 2 km but they pass them a few times.

Therefore, whoever wants to win this tour will be out in force today so they can defend the yellow tomorrow.

1 unit Szmyd @ $34

2 unit Martin over Moreno @ $2.25

Good luck!
No good!

Szmyd was 6th right up there and Martin didn't make the move, 15 seconds behind Moreno.

Tonight

Said something that he wants to win, he wants the yellow jersey. Good enough for me. He's still hungry, but does he have the legs?

2 unit Szmyd @ $12

Good luck!