Introduction thread for Marin fans! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-21-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Pepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Introduction thread for Marin fans!

Hello

Im Fiorella but you can call me Pepi or Ella, 17 y.o from Uruguay but now I live in Spain.
Marin fan since 2007 I think
I like many players but he's my #1.

Quote:
Q. Why are you playing such good tennis?

MARIN CILIC: 'Cause I'm a good player (smiling).
Marin Cilic & Jo Wilfried Tsonga
Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Pepi. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction thread for Marin fans!

Good idea Ella

I'm Sandra. I'm from Croatia so it was easy to spot him early, think he was 17, so around 2005. It immediately impressed me how much he was making progress from one match to the other I would see. Love the aggressive game, and the usually calm demeanor is a nice contrast to some of my other favorite guys Seen him live for the first time this year in Zagreb, it's even more impressive, both the strokes and the ease with which he moves, it seems impossible seeing him so tall.
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Pepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sandra
wow, you're so lucky I havent seen him live yet.
Will you to the Davis Cup?

Quote:

Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Old 07-21-2009, 03:26 PM   #4
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

It depends where it will be, but it's out of the season so perhaps I'll be able to afford it even if it's somewhere on the coast where I don't have anyone to visit Tickets are not a problem, but accommodation was beyond me for Poreč and it's not close enough for a daily trip. (Perhaps that explains the guy they were showing sleeping like a log throughout Marin's match with Blake )
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
country flag laura-DSandMC

laura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond repute

Good idea Pepi
So my name is Laura from France (Paris) I am a Cilic fan since 2007, I think. I saw him many times last year for the Master of Paris and this year in Roland Garros and I agree he is tall !! And like you Pepi, he is my n°1
Old 07-21-2009, 07:20 PM   #6

laura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond reputelaura-DSandMC has a reputation beyond repute

and nice to meet you Sandra and Pepi of course
Old 07-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #7
country flag -junie-

-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone
I'm a very new fan of Marin: I was impressed after Wimbledon so I've gone back and watched a few of his matches from previous years. I hope he breaks the top ten soon and has a long, long, successful career
Old 07-22-2009, 11:58 AM   #8

welcome
Old 07-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura-DSandMC View Post
Good idea Pepi
So my name is Laura from France (Paris) I am a Cilic fan since 2007, I think. I saw him many times last year for the Master of Paris and this year in Roland Garros and I agree he is tall !! And like you Pepi, he is my n°1
thanks Laura
are you going to the Master of Paris again?
yeah we have the same #1s Dinara and Marin

Quote:

Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Old 07-22-2009, 07:44 PM   #10
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura-DSandMC View Post
and nice to meet you Sandra and Pepi of course
Nice to meet you too
It always nice to see you in Dinara's and Marin's forums

Quote:

Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Old 07-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #11
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -junie- View Post
Hi everyone
I'm a very new fan of Marin: I was impressed after Wimbledon so I've gone back and watched a few of his matches from previous years. I hope he breaks the top ten soon and has a long, long, successful career
Hello, whats your name?

Welcome to his forum its nice to have new members
I hope that too top ten here we go!

Quote:

Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Old 07-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #12
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
It depends where it will be, but it's out of the season so perhaps I'll be able to afford it even if it's somewhere on the coast where I don't have anyone to visit Tickets are not a problem, but accommodation was beyond me for Poreč and it's not close enough for a daily trip. (Perhaps that explains the guy they were showing sleeping like a log throughout Marin's match with Blake )
You're so lucky then I'd love to go to semis but its impossible
Are the tickets cheap?

Quote:

Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Old 07-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepi. View Post
thanks Laura
are you going to the Master of Paris again?
yeah we have the same #1s Dinara and Marin
Yes I think Im going again this year

Dinara and Marin Fans Forever
Old 07-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #14

Quote:
Nice to meet you too
It always nice to see you in Dinara's and Marin's forums
thanks
Old 07-23-2009, 01:34 AM   #15
country flag -junie-

-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello, whats your name?

Welcome to his forum its nice to have new members
I hope that too top ten here we go!
Thanks for the welcome! I go by Junie since my first name is rather unique

It's nice to see Dinara getting some appreciation. I hope she wins a GS soon.