Darts World matchplay - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2009, 12:07 PM   #31
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Darts World matchplay

Lewis $1.43
Lewis & Tabern & T.Jenks $2.70

Really like these bets ryan.

gl
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #32
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Tabern 9-5 up so good start buddy

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #33
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Prob going to take the night off on the darts

Going to have a few beers at one of my locals tonight and actually throw a few darts, haven't played for a couple of months so it should be good.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:54 PM   #34
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good Dan- have a good night

Tabern and Jenkins both won just waiting on Lewis tonight now- he better not fuck it

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-22-2009, 02:11 PM   #35
country flag ryan23

Ivan or anyone else for that matter- did you see Mardle's first round match? i missed that one but heard he played great? seems he is hitting some form, i vowed to never get involved in one of his matches and i havent for atleast a year but if he is playing like we know he can surely he will take out overated Van Der Voort?

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-22-2009, 02:39 PM   #36
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Ivan or anyone else for that matter- did you see Mardle's first round match? i missed that one but heard he played great? seems he is hitting some form, i vowed to never get involved in one of his matches and i havent for atleast a year but if he is playing like we know he can surely he will take out overated Van Der Voort?
definitely mate, i hope mardle is underdog there.

van de voort is shit, just has a nice rhythm for getting 100's and 140's but he is shit at the doubles.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #37
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

getting abit worried now because about loads of faves are winning, will lewis be the treble buster
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:19 PM   #38
country flag ryan23

Cheers Dan- yes Van der voort and Klaasen brilliant one minute shit the next and like you say need a load of sarts to double out

yes always worries me to Ivan when the favs going in, Ovens was a 2nd favourite and won this afternoon but for me Priestley should never of been favourite- since he got struck down with cancer he hasent been the same-shame cause he seems a really nice guy and was a top top player

i need Lewis to win though for the treble and the single bet Ivan- if i lose that i'm down well over 1k this week, if he does win though huge payout

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #39
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Tabern over Smith 1/2

Ovens over Priestley 5/4

A Jenkins over Walsh 9/4

Lewis over Lloyd 2/5 (big big play)
one last thing, atleast igot ovens and Tabern as singles so nice payout on them but with the huge bet on the treble and the single on Lewis i'm still down

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-22-2009, 05:31 PM   #40
country flag ryan23

Ivan, Lewis is now out to 4/11 with hills so it seems he is being backed, the same happened with Anderson when playing Hamilton and he came up with the goods, so hopefully a good sign

i cant wait for tomorrows match between Wade and Anderson 2 brilliant players and we all know Anderson plays shit and gets nervous on the big tv tournaments so at first when seing them both joint favourite i would have to go with Wadey been there done it unlike bag of nerves Anderson, however looking at the h2h Anderson has a 4-0 win record over Wade- sure they were smaller events but still very interesting stats

also when Wade won yesterday he said in the interview that for him this is the biggest and best event in darts, i'm sure his latest squeze helen chamberlain (sky sports) is giving him a good session every night to calm his nerves

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #41
country flag ryan23

just incase anyone wants tos ee it here is the 2 h2h for Wade/Anderson...

http://www.dartsmad.com/dartabase/da...d_to_head.aspx

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-22-2009, 06:06 PM   #42
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

van barneweld over van gerwen @ 1.12
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:18 PM   #43
country flag ryan23

You must of lumped on that to make it worthwhile Jim lol

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #44
country flag ryan23

Quote:
ADDING

Tabern x T.Jenkins x Lewis TREBLE 13/8 (BIG PLAY)

I'm determined to have a good day tomrorow and get back a lot of money i lost tonight, dont tell my misses
Tabern x T.Jenkins x Lewis TREBLE 13/8 (BIG PLAY) WIN

GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!! ££££££££££££££

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 07-22-2009, 08:44 PM   #45
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Tabern over Smith 1/2

Ovens over Priestley 5/4

A Jenkins over Walsh 9/4

Lewis over Lloyd 2/5 (big big play)
Tabern over Smith 1/2 WIN

Ovens over Priestley 5/4 WIN

A Jenkins over Walsh 9/4 LOSS

Lewis over Lloyd 2/5 (big big play) WIN