Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 4 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 08:27 PM   #46
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF tardo-palooza chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
On the Rafa/Kohli thread where you said Clay death sees right through me! She told you to "grow up"
It's a he. I love it when someone completely mistakes the tone of my posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Claire, do you know by the way meanwhile were you are going to on your trip to Norway?
Yep pretty much, I'm gonna be moving around a lot from Bergen to Trondheim then Bodo, the Lofoten, Tromso. I wanted to go to cape north but George says it's, and I quote "gucking overrated" so I'll have to find some other place in the north to visit
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2008, 08:27 PM   #47
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quite right. All his unattractive traits are a mirror image of my own and I can't stand it I would have also been a world class athlete, but sadly my parents didn't pick me up enough as a baby and as a result my head is a bit squashed and flat at the back instead of long and thick. It's the only things that's held me back. Seeing Nole's beautifully long, bullet shaped noggin and thick neck make me all the more lived and bitter.
See how I cleverly managed to get some personal information from you. I now know you have a squashed and flat head and that you just missed being a Scottish Djokovic. Now if only you could tell me what your profession is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

He had the same luck as Murray had to draw Tsonga in the 1st round of the AO.

A lot of people seem to forget that Roger didn't lose to any muppet. Andy is a very good player and some years ago it was normal for a No. 1 ranked player to lose a match every now and then. Roger was right when he said at the AO that he created a monster with his achievements in the last years.

Yes, it's a good thing that Roger can gain points in Indian Wells and Miami for a change now
It's actually good in a way. He can play with a lot less pressure now because people expect that he has lost his edge.

Quote:
He apparently works with the Swiss Daviscup coach now and I can't judge how this works out.
I just think it would be helpful for him to have someone at his side for this time of his career who travels with him. Roger seems to be someone who chooses the team around him really careful and maybe he thought so far: I try it with a interim solution until I find the right man.

Maybe GWH is more appropriate to say something about the coach issue

(Only if he feels it is worthy to write about this topic of course)
Yup, I think we should leave the coach discussion to all the knowledgeable posters here. We are not worthy

Quote:
But what's the need of reading all this crap? MTF is a place for exaggeration
There's no need. For me its a good way of taking out all my indignation and laugh at the silliness that's GM. But if you are sensitive, then what you are doing is best
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #48
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
yessssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

FABREGARSE !!!!!111HAHAHAHAH YESSSSS
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:30 PM   #49
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Want that as an avy, Oana?

Thanks, Linda, but no. My present avie is unbeatable

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #50
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe the mods are leaving all those threads I bumped unmerged :retard:
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:32 PM   #51
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
It's a he. I love it when someone completely mistakes the tone of my posts
Amazing how often that happens. I enjoyed your reply I thought Manon was a she? Didn't she say she ha a son Nole's age? Maybe that was one of the other NoleTrolls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Rafa's ass!
Also, serious tennis discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
fuck dis shit
What's wrong edit: ah, never mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
It's actually good in a way. He can play with a lot less pressure now because people expect that he has lost his edge.
I skim read that as ego, and was about to post a swift rebuttal

Quote:
Yup, I think we should leave the coach discussion to all the knowledgeable posters here. We are not worthy
All that tennis talk leaves me cold anyway.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #52
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

fook you escude

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #53
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone! Bear with me and my multiquoting

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
Hey Cheryl, I've never been badrepped (on MTF that is) which is nothing short of a miracle
That's because you are a Fedtard . We Rafatards have been nice people all these years despite having to defend ourselves against so much abuse. I am sure there is no Rafatard here that hasn't been badrepped by a Fedtard at least once . Of course you will all start to appreciate us now that you have to deal with the Djokotards

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
That's because you are a sweet, sweet girl. Whereas I am...not.
I don't know about that Cheryl. Claire has been leading a double life lately. Sweet girl on MTF, vicious troll on WTAWorld

Quote:
I can do better than that. he used to GOOD rep me to tell me that I was an idiot. Wasn't that lovely of him?
I got my first badrep from JM .

Quote:
What is it with men and video games??????
That is a question on the lips of every woman that ever lived . I guess boys will always be boys and better for them to play video games than fight each other in the streets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
Barcelona score already and i've barely settled into my couch and my usual position (1 hand on a bottle of beer, other hand in my trousers)

unreal
What a charming image.

Is this you Mikey:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
(S)he is Greek. Don't be fooled by the Swiss flag.
I had no idea! A Greek Djokotard.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #54
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rafa's ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
fuck dis shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
As I said before, Roger's only concern should be to win three more Grand Slams. Though he doesn't need them to "prove" that he is a better player than Sampras. He has already proved that.
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:39 PM   #55
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also, serious tennis discussion.
What do you mean? The posters in VB don't discuss tennis EDIT:seriously?
Old 03-04-2008, 08:41 PM   #56
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you mean? The posters in VB don't discuss tennis?
They do! All the time.

Can't believe Celtic only lost 1-0.

Tough loss in TT, Mikey
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #57
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

for those asking about my sadness, it's because the holding champs of Milan are out of CHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 08:44 PM   #58
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows
fook you escude
Just wait for next year when you have Coach Mourinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
What a charming image.

Is this you Mikey:

hehe, no... i am even hairy'er
Old 03-04-2008, 08:45 PM   #59
Banned!

Quote:

Tough loss in TT, Mikey
Ayep

on those Pts..

other guy had exact same picks as me

anyhow, i'm on my way with this game

i'll help you with picks in future if you want
Old 03-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #60
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post

As I said before, Roger's only concern should be to win three more Grand Slams. Though he doesn't need them to "prove" that he is a better player than Sampras. He has already proved that.
Hey Georgia(Nice name btw) Your name reminds me of George in the Famous Five series. I used to love them when I was young.

I agree that Fed needs to concentrate only on GS. I just want him to overtake Sampras's record too
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread