Chat Thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard fans - Part 4 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #31
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTF tardo-palooza chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
How on earth did Milan make it to HT 0-0 ?? ive never seen such a PWNING of football skill and class that Arsenal gave them in that first half - why Arsenal are not already 4 or 5 up over both these games so far? Mr Adebayor :retard:

pure unbelievable luck Milan still posess
The only thing worth watching at AC Milan is a shirtless Kaka!
And of course the beautiful penalty falls! The Oscars are handed already!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #32
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
Now Genci got the first post on the 1,000th page
And Getta got my 15,000th post
You mean MY 15000th post.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:02 PM   #33
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
One of the meanest, Genci I can't remember. I think I've actually had two reps about you, both saying similar things. "Don't let him get to you, he's a blah blah blah"
there were a few rafagirls present that day, cant remember whom though

Quote:
What? I thought Berdych was your fave? I'm going to check the Top 10 Fav active players thread.
did you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:09 PM   #34
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now Genci got the first post on the 1,000th page
And Getta got my 15,000th post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
You mean MY 15000th post.
Sorry, Claire and Cheryl. I'm not the one to blame for this mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Getta, I LOVE the name Georgia!
Thanks, Cheryl
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:11 PM   #35
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
She dislikes Nole because they both are of the same kind
Quite right. All his unattractive traits are a mirror image of my own and I can't stand it I would have also been a world class athlete, but sadly my parents didn't pick me up enough as a baby and as a result my head is a bit squashed and flat at the back instead of long and thick. It's the only things that's held me back. Seeing Nole's beautifully long, bullet shaped noggin and thick neck make me all the more lived and bitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
there were a few rafagirls present that day, cant remember whom though

did you?
Did I what? Check the thread? Not yet. Or .. Believe Berdych was your fave? Yes. I thought you told us that.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:11 PM   #36
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doris I do think it was just bad luck for Federer to draw Murray in the first round. And regarding the fire, I doubt if he really can have it anymore for every single tournament. I suppose he wanted to win Dubai but its definitely not his top priority. The good thing for him is that he goes into IW/Miami without the pressure of having to defend points.
He had the same luck as Murray had to draw Tsonga in the 1st round of the AO.

A lot of people seem to forget that Roger didn't lose to any muppet. Andy is a very good player and some years ago it was normal for a No. 1 ranked player to lose a match every now and then. Roger was right when he said at the AO that he created a monster with his achievements in the last years.

Yes, it's a good thing that Roger can gain points in Indian Wells and Miami for a change now

Quote:
Also agree about the coach issue. I think it doesn't have to be a well known or famous coach. Just someone who gets along with him and mainly works to keep up the motivation.
He apparently works with the Swiss Daviscup coach now and I can't judge how this works out.
I just think it would be helpful for him to have someone at his side for this time of his career who travels with him. Roger seems to be someone who chooses the team around him really careful and maybe he thought so far: I try it with a interim solution until I find the right man.

Maybe GWH is more appropriate to say something about the coach issue

(Only if he feels it is worthy to write about this topic of course)

Quote:
As for GM, I usually first visit GM after a Nadal loss because once you read the worst possible sort of drivel, the acceptance becomes easier. Anyways IW is not that far away and Fed will probably be very motivated to do well there
But what's the need of reading all this crap? MTF is a place for exaggeration.

I hope for a good draw for him in Indian Wells so that he finally gets some matchpraxis.

Quote:
I lurked at VB and saw this beauty, fell in love instantly
Wow You are a member of VB? What does this place offer what RF.com doesn't have?

Quote:
It was a mock thread "I'm god and my shit doesn't smell" which Roger had supposeddly said on the swiss radio
JM Great stuff

Quote:
It's even worse (read more stupid) than you could imagine
So much the better for me to stay away from there.
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:12 PM   #37
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Claire, Manon has defended me from your evil remarks!
Old 03-04-2008, 09:13 PM   #38
country flag yana

yana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond reputeyana has a reputation beyond repute

Beauty and Beauty, together...

Rafael Feli Bandy
yana is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #39
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Claire, Manon has defended me from your evil remarks!
where, I wanna know where my beloved has thus betrayed me
elessar is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:18 PM   #40
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yana View Post
Beauty and Beauty, together...

Want that as an avy, Oana?

edit: can't believe I "inloved" that when Feli has his cap on backwards :::HATE:::: and Rafa is wearing that flarging do-rag

Last edited by l_mac : 03-04-2008 at 09:19 PM. Reason: to proclaim my disgust with myself
Old 03-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #41
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

Quote:
where, I wanna know where my beloved has thus betrayed me
On the Rafa/Kohli thread where you said Clay death sees right through me! She told you to "grow up"
Old 03-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #42
country flag Eden
Thanks for a great year

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
I was christened Georgia. Getta is a nickname coming from Georgetta.

All my friends (and my enemies too) call me Getta.
Nice name Where were you born?

Claire, do you know by the way meanwhile were you are going to on your trip to Norway?
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #43
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Nice name Where were you born?
Athens, Greece. And you?
Getta is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #44
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Wow You are a member of VB? What does this place offer what RF.com doesn't have?
Rafa's ass!
Old 03-04-2008, 09:27 PM   #45
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

fuck dis shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread