Mens Tennis Forums banner

iPhone 3GS or Nokia N97?

1K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  dam0dred 
#1 ·
I have a 3GS and i was offered a swap for a Nokia N97... And im just wondering if u could choose 1 what 1 would u pick and why?

#3 ·
iPhone.

N97 has some extremely nice features but the app store sucks and the screen isn't good enough. The OS is still the S series, far far back from current mobile OS like OS3 (iPhone) or Palm's WebOS000.

#15 ·
I love the endless supply of apps that Apple has. I'm NEVER bored anymore :lol: And that I don't have to upload new software for it, just goes with the iTunes. I kinda wish they kept the original look of the iPhone though. I miss my first one.

I do agree with GlennMirnyi about the real keyboard business (that's really the only thing I miss about my Palm Treo). It just takes practice... just don't text and drive :p

That and I love my Apple stuff. I may never go PC again. But that's just my bad experience with my Toshiba.

#22 ·
The user experience/software is more important than hardware these days. The N97 has been ripped to shreds by reviewers despite the fact that the build quality is largely excellent. Symbian is horribly outdated compared to Mobile OS X, Android and Palm's WebOS.

Nokia will continue to sell millions and millions of dirt cheap dumbphones but among higher end smartphones, they're losing market- and mindshare rapidly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.