iPhone 3GS or Nokia N97? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-20-2009, 12:41 AM   #16
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iPhone 3GS or Nokia N97?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post

You can be really cranky, eh mate?
I'm always like this on this forum.

90% of my posts are negative. Oh well.

My friend's got an iphone but I really didn't like it, that Samsung one is better, G3 I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2009, 12:43 AM   #17
country flag dam0dred

dam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo View Post
I love the endless supply of apps that Apple has. I'm NEVER bored anymore And that I don't have to upload new software for it, just goes with the iTunes. I kinda wish they kept the original look of the iPhone though. I miss my first one.

I do agree with GlennMirnyi about the real keyboard business (that's really the only thing I miss about my Palm Treo). It just takes practice... just don't text and drive

That and I love my Apple stuff. I may never go PC again. But that's just my bad experience with my Toshiba.
They switched from metal to plastic to improve cell reception.

I dunno, I can type almost as fast on my iPod Touch as I can on my BlackBerry, the lack of keys don't bother me.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:01 AM   #18
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo View Post
I love the endless supply of apps that Apple has. I'm NEVER bored anymore And that I don't have to upload new software for it, just goes with the iTunes. I kinda wish they kept the original look of the iPhone though. I miss my first one.

I do agree with GlennMirnyi about the real keyboard business (that's really the only thing I miss about my Palm Treo). It just takes practice... just don't text and drive

That and I love my Apple stuff. I may never go PC again. But that's just my bad experience with my Toshiba.
But texting and driving isn't that easy anyway, unless you're driving an automatic. Of course that with some practice, it's absolutely "do-able".

I've gone Mac too and I'm not changing anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
I'm always like this on this forum.

90% of my posts are negative. Oh well.

My friend's got an iphone but I really didn't like it, that Samsung one is better, G3 I think.
I know you are.

But as this isn't about tennis, I thought you might've had a different outlook.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:07 AM   #19
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

apple hardware is the most expensive for what you get and most of the time not even the best. i would go with samsung's top model. best electronic company in the world. in terms of mobilephones they are nearly as good as nokia these days.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:36 AM   #20
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Blackberry owns
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #21
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Apple has always been known for their quality of hardware, more than anything else.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #22
country flag dam0dred

dam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond reputedam0dred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
apple hardware is the most expensive for what you get and most of the time not even the best. i would go with samsung's top model. best electronic company in the world. in terms of mobilephones they are nearly as good as nokia these days.
The user experience/software is more important than hardware these days. The N97 has been ripped to shreds by reviewers despite the fact that the build quality is largely excellent. Symbian is horribly outdated compared to Mobile OS X, Android and Palm's WebOS.

Nokia will continue to sell millions and millions of dirt cheap dumbphones but among higher end smartphones, they're losing market- and mindshare rapidly.