Congradulations to Pistol Pete! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-09-2002, 01:29 AM   #1
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Congradulations to Pistol Pete!

You prove again and again that you are such a great champion, the greatest of the greatest

You simply are tbe best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to win in such "old" age is unbelievable

Long live the King of tennis

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2004, 12:42 AM   #2
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Congradulations to Pistol Pete!

You are so right Mimi,I am still laughing about 2002 what a day that was,I love it,I love it.
angiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 11:31 AM   #3
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

I love it too. Can't forget that day. It was early hours in India (around 3 in the morning) when I woke up to see that match.
Old 08-06-2004, 03:55 AM   #4
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks angiel and Lalitha

hahaha, finally i have responses from my thread, you see, only got responses after 2 years i created this thread, lol

i taped the match, it was midnight of HK time, its difficult for me to wake up at midnight to watch, also i have no guts to watch. I remember clearly that day: i turned on the tv with my hands shaking, i replayed the tape a bit, it showed that the score was 6:3, 6:4 in favour of Pete, then i have no patience to replay the tape and immediately turned on my computer, wow Pete won, I am so happy, its just like yesterday

pete is really gracious, if i were him, i will say bad things to Greg but he did not, he is such a great person

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:05 AM   #5
country flag Mimi

i am so proud of his wisdom to respond to Greg that he is half step slower "I don't care what he said, against him, i don't need to to be half step faster"

Old 08-06-2004, 08:18 AM   #6
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

What is this Greg story anyway?
Old 08-06-2004, 09:28 AM   #7
country flag Mimi

hey, you don’t know? The bad Greg said after losing to Pete in 5 sets in 02 us open, the following bad things:

“Pete is a great player, but from the past , I lost because I respected him too much, I should have been home dry and clean after 4 sets …. He is just no longer the player before, he is always half a step slower when coming to the net, I would be very surprised if he wins the next match …… “

hahaha, he has to eat his words, old?! Greg is only 2 years younger than pete!

Old 08-06-2004, 09:59 PM   #8
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Lalitha, you dont want to know about Greg story,but let me tell you some of what I know,he was up to his ears in a drug mess sometime this year and was out of the game for awhile,then the people at the ATP clear him which a lot of people was not too happy about,so he is back on the tour and this could be his last year,Greg mouth was alway too big for him and if anybody look too old is him.
angiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 05:18 AM   #9
country flag Lalitha

Thanks angiel and mimi.

Oh, he said something bad about Pete? No surprise I did'nt bother to keep it in my mind.

But he has said as if he has won a dozen GrandSlams. Or may be he said those words on the frustration of losing to Pete again and again
Old 08-09-2004, 02:34 AM   #10
country flag Mimi

hello Lalitha

you are most welcome

i have seen the match and there was no contraverisal calls, pete won it fairly so i don't understand why Greg said this , he was already 29 at that time, why he still behave like a 16

hahaha, he has won zero slam while pete 14

but i think even he he was angry about losing, theres no need to critise pete and said as if pete was as old as 100 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalitha
Thanks angiel and mimi.

Oh, he said something bad about Pete? No surprise I did'nt bother to keep it in my mind.

But he has said as if he has won a dozen GrandSlams. Or may be he said those words on the frustration of losing to Pete again and again