Coleman Medal - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-01-2009, 06:52 AM   #1
country flag Mecir

Mecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coleman Medal

It's the tightest race for the Coleman I've seen in a few years with a number of players possible at this stage to take it out.

At the start of the year I put my money on Fev. I still have the option of making a profit as I had Fevola for Coleman x SA winning the series with the Lions x Geelong minor premiers.

So who do you guys think has the best chance. I am still wary of Franklin.
Mecir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2009, 10:52 AM   #2
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra
Default Re: Coleman Medal

Stick with Fev mate, i reckon injury is the only thing that will stop him.

Fev is very inconsistent, and sometimes when Carlton is playing a big team or is involved in a big match, he tends not to show up.

Having seen Carlton's run home though, it is probably the best of all club. Fev will come up against some very poor teams and some very poor defenders in the next 8 weeks and even though he will have his games where he kicks 1 or 2, he will probably be good for a couple of big hauls again.
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:38 AM   #3
country flag Mecir

Mecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond reputeMecir has a reputation beyond repute

Good comments Ultra. I'm pretty sure one of the reasons I chose him at the beginning of the year was because of one of your posts!

He's still favourite at the moment ($3.25) to take the Coleman but betting this year has been volatile
Old 07-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #4

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

There's the bag of goals i promised ya

Interesting to see how Fev backs it up against Sydney this week.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post

Im sure Fev struggles against Sydney previous but there's no Leo Barry and the Swans arent what they used to be!Fev usally backs up well after a bag so possible 4-5 goals in reality depending on weather!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:43 AM   #6
country flag Mecir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post

Bloody brilliant. Too bad I was OS on my honeymoon to see it!

Am spewing though cos Geelong have f*cked up my multi which had them being minor premiers. Would have payed something like 7-1. Oh well, here's hoping that St Kilda lose a few b4 the end of the regular season.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:17 PM   #7
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

No chance Mecir.

Unlucky mate.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:35 PM   #8
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

St.Kilda will drop at least 2, maybe 3 games until the finals.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:18 PM   #9
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
St.Kilda will drop at least 2, maybe 3 games until the finals.
against whom?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:52 AM   #10
country flag Mecir

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
No chance Mecir.

Unlucky mate.
Yeah I've all but given up hope that it will happen.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:36 AM   #11
bad gambler

What was Fev at the start of the season? Was he is fav or was it Buddy?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:51 AM   #12

Franklin opened favourite but by the time round 1 came around, most bookies had Fev a $2.60 favourite. Some had him and Buddy dead even with prices ranging from 2.60-2.70