2009 British Open - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-17-2009, 07:37 AM   #31
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 British Open

Yep.

The Lalo of the golfing world.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #32
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Villegas is not the lalo of golf. Villegas is gay.

taken some of Tiger to miss cut @5.

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #33
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post

And Lalo isn't?
Old 07-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #34
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post

And Lalo isn't?
you wish to get as much ass as Lalo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
dont you people love my +375 dogs???
2010 MTF MISS Nole fan
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #35
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
you wish to get as much ass as Lalo
Not really.

I'm not of the promiscuous type.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:27 PM   #36
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Outrights

Norman NOT to make the cut - $1.86
Kim NOT to make the cut - $2.90

Scott TOP 10 Finish - $5.00
Scott TOP 25 Finish - $2.25

Garcia to beat Mcliroy - $1.90
Poulter to beat Westwood - $1.90
Scott to beat Els - $2.00
Zach Johnson to beat Watney - $1.95 (big play)
Kjeldsen to beat Hansen - $1.90 (big play)

gl
Looking damn good right now. Already cashed on both Norman and Kim not making the cut and one of my big plays as Hansen missed the cut.

Last edited by bad gambler : 07-17-2009 at 11:43 PM.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 12:16 AM   #37
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

taken some of Tiger to miss cut @5.
Win $$$$$$$$$

Quote:
72 hole Outrights:

Mahan to beat Els @1.95
Fernandez-Castano to beat Jimenez @2
Garcia not to make cut @4
Rose over Singh/Mahan/Els/Goosen @8.5
Els, Goosen and Singh, complete shit.
Gross over Mannasero @3
This is a major championship, 50/50 for these two amateurs, 3 odds

Bet of the year.
Loss on Mahan already.
Fernandez Castano not looking that bad now.
Loss, Garcia decided to play. He is falling tomorrow though. Not under 75.
Ross 4 strokes back, not a loss still.
Gross lost. Unreal level from Mannassero, 16 year older playing as true pro

Quote:
I will deposit money on some of the following outrights, most probably all of them:

Poulter @34 Due to win a big title, he has the balls and the game.

Harrington @21 If he did it twice, why not third?

Kaymer @31 This guy is insane form . Solid player.

Bubba Watson @?? I didnt get a price but probably will be around 80s. Big hitter, good putt player, he has the weapons to win this.

A. Romero @67 He likes to play the open. Best putt player when on. Definetely worth a shot, just hoping he doesnt get drunk the night before.

Rose @51 Although i hate this guy, I think he can win this shit. He just has to avoid big choking.

Westwood @34 He has form, that is all he needs, biggest fighter on tour.

Cabrera @51 Do i need to explain? Big hitter, never chokes, he knows what is to win a major.

And of course I will take bet on Non-Usa winner.

I am liking Cabrera, Westwood and Kaymer a lot.

Old 07-18-2009, 01:45 AM   #38
bad gambler

Just fade the old farts that are currently on top of the leaderboard in the 2 balls today
Old 07-18-2009, 02:10 AM   #39
country flag TennisMan85

TennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Looking damn good right now. Already cashed on both Norman and Kim not making the cut and one of my big plays as Hansen missed the cut.
hi bg,
your hansen is refering to Soren Hansen? cos i took Soren Kjeldsen to eat Soren Hansen supposed follow you.
TennisMan85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:03 AM   #40
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisMan85 View Post
hi bg,
your hansen is refering to Soren Hansen? cos i took Soren Kjeldsen to eat Soren Hansen supposed follow you.
No it was Anders Hansen v Soren Kjeldsen
Old 07-18-2009, 03:30 AM   #41
country flag TennisMan85

TennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisMan85 has a reputation beyond repute

omg... which bookmaker you using, my bookmaker only have Soren Kjeldsen to eat Soren Hansen and I put extremely big amount in it.
TennisMan85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #42
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

good shit bg

2 ball saturday

Marino over Watson @ $1.90

gl
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:07 PM   #43
country flag ExcaliburII

Fisher, Cabrera, Westwood outrights looking good.

Old 07-19-2009, 03:25 AM   #44
Banned!

GET THE F*CK IN!

Eat sh*t Tiger you cocksucker. Can't even make the cut you f*cking hack.

Looking good for a clean sweep here.
Old 07-19-2009, 11:17 AM   #45
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 ball saturday

Marino over Watson @ $1.90
L

glfinal round 2 balls DRAW NO BET

Jiminez over Holmes $1.80
Dougherty over Kaymer Ł2.40
Singh over Kuboya $1.57
Els over Leonard $1.90
Furyk over Goosen $1.90

gl