AFL Round 15 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2009, 02:21 PM   #16
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL-rd 15!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Can't believe Collingwood are well tried tonight.

They are a shit team who have played shit teams. Look at their opponents the last few weeks.

Bulldogs -10.5 @ $1.91
40+ @ $4.25
60+ @ $8

Good luck!
Man you take some garbage bets and back it up with absolute drible.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #17
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL-rd 15!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblore View Post
Man you take some garbage bets and back it up with absolute drible.
I whole-heartedly agree with the essence of your post, however I must point out that the word you are looking for is drivel.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #18
bad gambler

Default Re: AFL Round 15

I could have sworn the Lions line was +21.5 earlier this week
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:40 AM   #19
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

Correct BG, that was before Thursday when the teams were announced and the line came to around 16.5. Then yesterday it was announced that Ablett would also miss and the line came into 9.5 at some places. Geelongs ML has gone from 1.28 at betfair to around 1.65.

Im also very pleased coz this enhances my Judd brownlow outright bet i have pending from the start of the year. Need Juddy to have a big 1 against the Tiges today!
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 02:44 AM   #20

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

AFL YTD (32-28) (+1.28u)

Round 15 plays, 1 unit

Richmond to cover +25.5 vs Carlton

Geelong to cover -9.5 vs Brisbane

Melbourne vs Port UNDER 196.5 points

atb
Old 07-11-2009, 02:48 AM   #21
bad gambler

Would have definitely taken the +21.5 at the start of the week but no way I would take the shitty Lions to cover such a short number now. Cats still have plenty of class in that midfield.

Cats or no play
Old 07-11-2009, 02:49 AM   #22

And to be fair to Bolar, i would have agreed with his analysis that Collingwood have beaten no1 in the past 6 weeks and they were due for a loss. I was considering the -10.5 on offer but the 40+ and 60+ bets were just ludicrous. So i dont think his rationale was that bad. The fact that i hate the jizz guzzling prick makes me kind of happy Collingwood won though. And Forza Geelong
Old 07-11-2009, 02:50 AM   #23
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
Correct BG, that was before Thursday when the teams were announced and the line came to around 16.5. Then yesterday it was announced that Ablett would also miss and the line came into 9.5 at some places. Geelongs ML has gone from 1.28 at betfair to around 1.65.

Im also very pleased coz this enhances my Judd brownlow outright bet i have pending from the start of the year. Need Juddy to have a big 1 against the Tiges today!
Did Judd get BOG last week? I have him E/W for the Brownlow.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:51 AM   #24

Exactly BG, thats the key, you can take out Ablett but the Lions still need to deal with Selwood, Corey, Ling, Bartel, Chapman etc. Geelong dont lose two in a row, just doesnt happen.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:53 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Did Judd get BOG last week? I have him E/W for the Brownlow.
It was between him and Bryce Gibbs. But Judd is an umpires favourite and the way he carried the team in the last qtr would have given him the 3 votes imo. Last year judd was getting 2's and 3's for games i clearly recalled he was mediocre Judd doesnt have to be outstanding anymore to win the brownlow, his reputation does it for him.

What price did u get him at?
Old 07-11-2009, 03:01 AM   #26
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
It was between him and Bryce Gibbs. But Judd is an umpires favourite and the way he carried the team in the last qtr would have given him the 3 votes imo. Last year judd was getting 2's and 3's for games i clearly recalled he was mediocre Judd doesnt have to be outstanding anymore to win the brownlow, his reputation does it for him.

What price did u get him at?
I got him at $7/$2.50 in March

I reckon it will be between him and Swan this year.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:06 AM   #27

Swan has a few boys around him who can take votes off him like Davis, Didak, Pendlebury etc. I was actually considering putting some coin on Didak to get the most Collingwood votes @ $14.00.

Anyway game time. Lets go Blues by 24 points and Juddy best on
Old 07-11-2009, 07:38 AM   #28
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone else have over 185.5 in the Swans-Bombers game?

The stuff nightmares are made of
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:14 AM   #29
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking perhaps a Adelaide under 175.5 tonight.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:17 AM   #30
country flag Gamblore

Has the TAB always had 2 totals available for each match. Apparently there was 186.5 and 200.5 for the Carlton match. Never sen this before.