Summer Hardcourt Season 2009 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-21-2009, 10:42 PM   #31
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summer Hardcourt Season 2009

Of interest---Arnaud is currently not on the doubles list for Washington, as Gicquel and Tsonga are paired.
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #32
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
Of interest---Arnaud is currently not on the doubles list for Washington, as Gicquel and Tsonga are paired.
even marc has found a partner that can serve

just practise your serve every day during your summer break, arno

(in case he does come here and listens to our advice)
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #33
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Marco find a player with witch one is able to enter a 500 but even with the #8 of Jo they're on the alt list for Washington doubles draw. Arno only plays with average ranked players so he can only enter the 250. Anyway we can't say that Marco & Arno are a great double team since they lost again yesterday. I think that is best patner this year has been Rainer except Mika of course. The double ranking will also suck at the end of the year .

So Arno has 5 day off before LA Seb De Chaunac lost vs Ginepri yesterday and i assume he will play the qualies of LA. Arno has a buddy to wait
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:46 AM   #34
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I was thinkink that if the US season is very long we could expect he skip the asian season in autumn to play the challengers in Europe . Rennes-Orleans-Mons are near Paris so after the loss you can back home .
Mons sounds great for me! I can go there easily by train.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:49 AM   #35
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe Nolwenn is with him or flying in soon? Surely she would love to be in LA and be "seen" at that tournament. Also, Indy is close to Ohio where I think she spent some time. Possibly they'd go there and then to LA?

Otherwise, maybe just getting in some serving practice in LA!

I wonder if he reads this and just laughs at our guesses about his life?
Nolwenn was in Paris on Monday. My sister and I were on holiday there and we saw her. She was in a hurry, but still very very nice to us and she's sooooooooooooooo beautiful in real life!
We also discovered that we not only have the same sunglasses, but also the same shoes. My sister the same color, I have them in black.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:52 AM   #36
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
oh yeah
I don't think he comes here (I don't hope so), but if it's the case, he might be about us.

Nolwenn is supposed to finish her album and stay in paris. But she recorded some songs in LA the last year, she knows the city and I don't think she likes "to be seen".
Anyway, who know her there ?
I guess he knows were joking here with all the and smileys that has to be clear.

I always wonder which players read here about themselves...
Old 07-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #37
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Mons sounds great for me! I can go there easily by train.
Mons is considered as one of the best challenger each year with great cut. We'll see if it's the choice of Arno.

I just read that Arno withdrew from LA & Washinghton The reason is surely I'm fed up and not an injury or a personal reason.
He has time for some holidays now
I assume a come back for USO qualies or cincy qualies. It's probably a good decision even it's the best sould have been to make the break after wim.

Last edited by soulage : 07-23-2009 at 04:38 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:53 PM   #38
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just read that Arno withdrew from LA & Washinghton The reason is surely I'm fed up and not an injury or a personal reason.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:38 PM   #39
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Old 07-23-2009, 10:39 PM   #40
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Mons is considered as one of the best challenger each year with great cut. We'll see if it's the choice of Arno.

I assume a come back for USO qualies or cincy qualies. It's probably a good decision even it's the best sould have been to make the break after wim.
I hope so. I know it's a great challenger, never been there myself, but my best friend always tells the greatest stories about that place.

I think he'll give personal reason for it... Nico L. also withdrew from Scheveningen challenger with personal reason and in the same week I see uploads from partying in Ibiza and Rome on Facebook... Now that doesn't have to mean he was actually there that week, but is does make you think...
Old 07-24-2009, 02:36 PM   #41
country flag higherlaw

Quote:
Aww, thanks!
Old 07-24-2009, 11:15 PM   #42
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Aww, thanks!
I know what it's like to have a favorite cancel 'your' tourneys, Nico Lapentti did it twice in a little more than one year.
And he already didn't come to NL a lot before. Just one time since the time I'm a fan. (In 2001 he was in R'dam, but I became a fan right after. So first and only chance to meet him was Amersfoort '05.)
Old 07-25-2009, 01:24 AM   #43
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

not even he can put up with his own sh!tty play any more or a long stint in america + his !!! play.

Quote:
so sorry it's not a given that he'll be back again, i know..

Quote:
I hope so. I know it's a great challenger, never been there myself, but my best friend always tells the greatest stories about that place.

I think he'll give personal reason for it... Nico L. also withdrew from Scheveningen challenger with personal reason and in the same week I see uploads from partying in Ibiza and Rome on Facebook... Now that doesn't have to mean he was actually there that week, but is does make you think...

hey who else (players) can be followed on facebook? (other than if they add you privately as friend lol)
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #44
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post

hey who else (players) can be followed on facebook? (other than if they add you privately as friend lol)
I know Roger has a Facebook for his fans, but most of them need to add you.
Some add everyone, like Nico and Simone Bolelli. But Simone deleted his Facebook, so I could only follow him for a short time. I guess because pictures of him and his girlfriend got posted all over the web. Think some players are naive about Facebook in the beginning when they add everyone... I don't post Nico's pics someplace else, because I think they're private, but not everyone is like me. And I don't think Nico would care (he has over 2,000 friends there), so I think he has it for fans. There's nothing too private on there, just party pics. With Bolelli that was different, he added fans too and when he got together with his girlfriend they used it to keep in touch. That's not really something for the fans, so I guess that's why he deleted his account. But I'm happy with Nico's Facebook, because somehow his official site stopped working for me a few weeks ago. People here at mtf can access it... me and my friend (from the same city) can't anymore, very weird.

But just look for your favorites and then you'll see if you can follow them.

Arnaud doesn't have Facebook by the way, to keep it a little on topic.
I already looked for him.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:04 AM   #45
country flag kukka

kukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I have two tennis players as my friends in Facebook, Wayne Ferreira and Jeff Coetzee. I asked them because I have talked with them and they could actually remember meeting me. I know that there are several other players, too, but I don't want to ask them to be my friends just because they are famous.

Elina

Allez! Nicolas Escudé Jérôme Haehnel Arnaud Clément Sébastien Grosjean Thierry Ascione Olivier Mutis Julien Varlet

C'mon! Lleyton Hewitt Mark Philippoussis Todd Reid

¡Vamos! Juan Carlos Ferrero Rafael Nadal

Yippee! Jan-Michael Gambill Graydon Oliver

Come on! Gustavo Kuerten Tim Henman

Wow! Patrick Rafter Wayne Ferreira
kukka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote