Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 9, 2009) - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 08-06-2009, 05:17 PM   #76
country flag Doomach777
Registered User
 
Doomach777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,544
Doomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

is possible that ljubo wanna play this ?
__________________
LJUBO LEGENDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/#!/IvanLjubicic1
Doomach777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 08-06-2009, 05:26 PM   #77
country flag Truc
Registered User
 
Truc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Berlin
Posts: 17,349
Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated July 30, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_burns View Post
why is santoro out?
He wanted to play Montreal first, but withdrew "for personal reasons".
As for Cincy, I don't think he ever intended to play there. He had already announced for a while that his next event would be New Heaven.

He's not injured - probably on vacation with his daughter like he always does lately during the summer.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:05 PM   #78
country flag kiwi10is
Registered User
 
kiwi10is's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,415
kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomach777 View Post
is possible that ljubo wanna play this ?
he is 28th alternate and didn't enter the quali list... so I guess NO

Acasuso is out, too
Vassallo Arguello is in
Next: Gicquel
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #79
country flag Doomach777
Registered User
 
Doomach777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,544
Doomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi10is View Post
he is 28th alternate and didn't enter the quali list... so I guess NO

Acasuso is out, too
Vassallo Arguello is in
Next: Gicquel
I was thinking about WC..
__________________
LJUBO LEGENDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/#!/IvanLjubicic1
Doomach777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #80
country flag kiwi10is
Registered User
 
kiwi10is's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,415
kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomach777 View Post
I was thinking about WC..
if he would have asked for a wildcard wouldn't he at least have entered the qualies since wildcards are given in the last minute sometimes... well anyway there is one free wildcard... maybe he is lucky
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #81
country flag Doomach777
Registered User
 
Doomach777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,544
Doomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi10is View Post
if he would have asked for a wildcard wouldn't he at least have entered the qualies since wildcards are given in the last minute sometimes... well anyway there is one free wildcard... maybe he is lucky
ok.. but I think that he will not ask for it, casue he is in monaco and preparing for HC...But i hope he will
__________________
LJUBO LEGENDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/#!/IvanLjubicic1
Doomach777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:53 AM   #82
country flag 156mphserve
Registered User
 
156mphserve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 12,979
156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

bruno Agosnelli has been awarded the 4th wildcard that used to belong to Hewitt befor he got direct acceptance

http://www3.rogerscup.com/men/englis...elliRCWildcard
__________________
2012 Chennai Champion
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
Milos

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 06:42 AM   #83
country flag Doomach777
Registered User
 
Doomach777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,544
Doomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond reputeDoomach777 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

looool....Bruno Agosnelli... never heard of him...
this tournament dont deserve title MS1000 for sure..
__________________
LJUBO LEGENDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/#!/IvanLjubicic1
Doomach777 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:20 AM   #84
country flag 156mphserve
Registered User
 
156mphserve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 12,979
156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

he just came out of collage...played pretty well ther and saved Canda's butts in Davis Cup....I'm hoping he can be top 50 eventually
__________________
2012 Chennai Champion
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
Milos

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:02 AM   #85
country flag JMG
Registered User
 
JMG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 22,716
JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Great WCs.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 09:54 AM   #86
country flag duong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,346
duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Quote:
Qualifying draw: Friday, August 7, 9:00 p.m.
Main draw: Friday, August 7, 3:00 p.m.
I wanted to be sure there's no mistake : they will draw the main draw before the qualifying draw ?

At 15.00 Canadian time ?
__________________
useless old guy
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:07 PM   #87
country flag duong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,346
duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi10is View Post
Thanks... still stange since he is not recovering from an injury
I wonder if Gasquet not coming back to Montreal, and apparently to Cinci according to the French media, will be suspended again according to the new ATP rule about missing an MS1000.

In that case he would be suspended for the MS1000 where he got his best results, which means Roma and probably Shanghai (he got his best result in Madrid, but Madrid's position is now taken by Shanghai in the calendar), maybe Indian Wells (3rd result).
__________________
useless old guy
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:39 PM   #88
country flag kiwi10is
Registered User
 
kiwi10is's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,415
kiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond reputekiwi10is has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I wonder if Gasquet not coming back to Montreal, and apparently to Cinci according to the French media, will be suspended again according to the new ATP rule about missing an MS1000.

In that case he would be suspended for the MS1000 where he got his best results, which means Roma and probably Shanghai (he got his best result in Madrid, but Madrid's position is now taken by Shanghai in the calendar), maybe Indian Wells (3rd result).
suspended for withdrawing because of being suspended again after suspension already ended... and on top of it because of a sandgrain amount of cocaine? This is becomming kind of weird.
kiwi10is is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:44 PM   #89
country flag duong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,346
duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi10is View Post
suspended for withdrawing because of being suspended again after suspension already ended... and on top of it because of a sandgrain amount of cocaine? This is becomming kind of weird.
yes it has been weird for a long time

but why did you say "because of being suspended again"

he's not suspended again (yet at least )
__________________
useless old guy
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #90
country flag duong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 11,346
duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Montreal Entry List/Fact Sheet (updated August 6, 2009)

Thanks to Rita in Federer's forum there's the confirmation that Federer will play :

http://www.radio-canada.ca/sports/te...vendredi.shtml

confirmed by phone one hour ago by Federer to Eugene Lapierre, director of the tournament
__________________
useless old guy
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios