Tennis on Ice - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-28-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
country flag Lebeuf

Lebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond reputeLebeuf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tennis on Ice

As some of you might know , the main sport here in Montreal is ice Hockey , the Montreal canadiens won 24 championship in 100 years and helped maintain the passion and tradition of this sport in my city.I play hockey since i'm 3 years old and my second favorite sport is tennis.

So I thought why not just mix the 2 ?

In winter we have a lot of ice rinks here in the differant parks of the city and me and my friends tried to put a net and play tennis on ice with skates.It was fantastic.It worked and I suggest you try this if you have ice rinks where you live.I suggest you play double as singles is very hard to transfer on ice.
Lebeuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote