Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-29-2009, 11:07 PM   #61
country flag Ciarán.

Ciarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond reputeCiarán. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE!

Wasn't tortured so much before, but going throught this thread I definitely have been
Ciarán. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2009, 12:17 AM   #62
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
In the category of your favourite artists producing ??? kinds of things...

This needs to be here very badly.

Houses of the Holy in general...
Great contribution indeed. FANTASTIC band, song.

Well here are a few to add:

Good heavens. Mr. McCartney & Mr. Wonder, truly damaging all the credits they deserve. WHAT A COMPLETE BUNK of a song!

Not to forget this one:

David Bowie (eh, yeah, the fellow responsible for the ultimate classic 'Ziggy Stardust & the Spiders from Mars' ) together with Mick Jagger (rightly heralded for plenty of true classics with The Rolling Stones, but obviously being braindamaged here), participating in this particular atrocity:

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 06-30-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:27 AM   #63
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiuS View Post
Mrs Fedex great finds. But in matter of adding more information to this gems, both are MADE IN CHILE.

I've seen this guy in person, he comes ocasionally to a club near to my house He is from the city of Rancagua, in Chile.

wasn't he the one who got beaten on a Mr Chile pageant and came out in YouTube with his arm bandaged and crying?

another piece of crap:

this voice makes my ears bleed

Last edited by Arkulari : 06-30-2009 at 12:40 AM.
Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:28 AM   #64
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Wind of Change sucks, but the Scorpions have some nice ballads.
Anything from The Scorpions involving Ulli Roth isn't that bad at all. Michael Schenker had a good shot with them on 'Lovedrive' as well I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Manon::.. View Post
One more *searching Shania Twain clips*

In the mean time:

I actually happen to like that one.

TERRIBLE:

"In the naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame of love!"

Please, Bono, just............ PISS OFF. Or rather, die altogether.

Anathema

Old 06-30-2009, 12:44 AM   #65
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Karin, check out the "voice" of the chick in the vid I posted

Old 06-30-2009, 01:48 AM   #66
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

LOL at pride in the name of love... that song is a complete aberration.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:52 AM   #67
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
LOL at pride in the name of love... that song is a complete aberration.
- I guess it takes some courage to admit that.

Anathema

Old 06-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #68
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the gym and they put a dvd of U2's last tour's shows.

The magnitude of Bono's pretentiousness is out of the scale. Does he think he's Mandela?
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:20 AM   #69
country flag ClaudiuS

ClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
wasn't he the one who got beaten on a Mr Chile pageant and came out in YouTube with his arm bandaged and crying?
Yep, the same twat.

He also has a video where he introduces himself to the world as a future male model, where he speaks in a really rotten english. Funny video too.
ClaudiuS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:39 AM   #70
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Miami Sound Machine

Old 06-30-2009, 02:15 PM   #71
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

this filth tortured me for months

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:43 PM   #72
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

On Sweet - 'Fox on the run'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post

I actually happen to like that one.
You're old enough to remember Brian?

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #73
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a popular music bashing thread?
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #74
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

It's a crap music bashing thread, JM.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #75
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Coldplay sucks. Pretensious and boring. Also this singer embarasses me witgh his viva la vida attitude on stage going for all musicians.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 06-30-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote