Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-29-2009, 04:21 PM   #46
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE!

Post any video of that over-pretentious Irish fattie Bono and his mates - it will do the trick.

U2 = shit band with delusions of grandeur.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2009, 04:24 PM   #47
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Gu, you need to change the above to anything released after the Unforgettable Fire.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #48
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Gu, you need to change the above to anything released after the Unforgettable Fire.
No, I can't take anything from those morons.

Actually "October" is semi-listenable.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:27 PM   #49
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
No, I can't take anything from those morons.

Actually "October" is semi-listenable.
Well War, October and Boy, they knew they couldn't play and weren't so over the top.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 06-29-2009, 05:16 PM   #50
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

two songs that make me go 'oh, dear God, no' (but ngl, at the same time make me laugh).

- not the official vid

First time I heard/saw these I was... speechless.
the biscuit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 05:50 PM   #51
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

The sleaziest rock ballad ever.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 06:26 PM   #52
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Wind of Change sucks, but the Scorpions have some nice ballads.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:29 PM   #53
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wind of Change sucks, but the Scorpions have some nice ballads.
Agreed. Political purpose on 'Wind of change', lyrics and finally music = crap.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #54
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread, Jose.
An inspiring level of crap here.

I completely agree with the choice of that Scorpions song, Misha.
(reminds me of another one, that gets sleazier and sleazier every time you hear it - Europe's The Final Countdown. )

To me, every piece of "music" Madonna's ever made could be posted here. (but please don't )
Then Duran Duran. (everything except for Out Of My Mind, I love that one actually...)
Also, the creations of one Tom Jones. *cringe*

And right now I can think of this song. I hate it with a passion. (a bit of a mystery, it's not, objectively, that bad, it's just kind of... ewh)

And, since I mentioned it already, this fully deserves a place here...
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:17 PM   #55
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Post any video of that over-pretentious Irish fattie Bono and his mates - it will do the trick.

U2 = shit band with delusions of grandeur.
I actually agree with you on that. Terrible overrated pretentious rubbish, except for the first two albums. I'll see what I can find tonight.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #56
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsFedex View Post
I have some "pearls" I discovered around South America...

this guy takes the term "low budget" to a whole new level
Quote:

Nat, those are rare gems indeed.
What great finds.

Quote:
and of course, I couldn't post here without mentioning the glorious, the unique, the only SUPREMAS DE MÓSTOLES!!!

I love this, bookmarking it for sure!
You must spread some reputation around before blablabla...

More of them please.
Much, much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
I actually agree with you on that. Terrible overrated pretentious rubbish, except for the first two albums. I'll see what I can find tonight.
+1 on that...
Old 06-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #57
country flag Harmless

In the category of your favourite artists producing ??? kinds of things...

This needs to be here very badly.

Houses of the Holy in general...
Old 06-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #58
country flag ClaudiuS

ClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs Fedex great finds. But in matter of adding more information to this gems, both are MADE IN CHILE.

Quote:
I have some "pearls" I discovered around South America...

this guy takes the term "low budget" to a whole new level
I've seen this guy in person, he comes ocasionally to a club near to my house He is from the city of Rancagua, in Chile.

Quote:

This guy was famous here 2 years ago. He lives in Chile, but he's Italian.
ClaudiuS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #59
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

This one makes me laugh, classic cheese, though not sure how many will see the funny side.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 06-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #60
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
One more *searching Shania Twain clips*

In the mean time: