Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-29-2009, 12:04 AM   #16
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE!

Simple Minds, being as simple minded as one could imagine. I understood this was actually a 'hit song'. Well as far as I am concerned, one letter is missing from that description.

Larmoyant, overly sentimental, overdosing crap, from a band succumbing to 'major success', once again.
Incredible this tripe comes from the same band that once came up with 'Waterfront'.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #17
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #18
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord miura View Post
BURZUM... OMG...
Great contribution indeed...

Your countrymen as far as I know, no?

Anathema

Old 06-29-2009, 12:12 AM   #19
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
BURZUM... OMG...
Great contribution indeed...

Your countrymen as far as I know, no?
Yeah they are. There is no words to describe how I feel towards that band their front person.

Btw, I have found an absolutely mandatory song that needs to go here.
I will personally give you 20 quid if you are able to like this song.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:14 AM   #20
Anathemaniac

Another one, folks. This one dedicated especially to those who admire 'singers with TWO vocal cords'.

Ah, not really a 'serious' artist I guess, but all too deserving the spotlights over here.

Anathema

Old 06-29-2009, 12:17 AM   #21
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

How dare he cover The Boss like that...

Awesome stuff folks.

Voo what's with the flag?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:17 AM   #22
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord miura View Post
Yeah they are. There is no words to describe how I feel towards that band their front person.
Varq Vikerness, no? Yeah... I read about that :retard:
Jailed for life if I'm properly informed. And rightly so!

Quote:
Btw, I have found an absolutely mandatory song that needs to go here.
I will personally give you 20 quid if you are able to like this song.

Alas, I hoped to earn some 20 quid easily with you making this offer, but it's just impossible.
Great find!

Anathema

Old 06-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #23
country flag ClaudiuS

ClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond repute

David Hasselhoff - Crazy for you.

ClaudiuS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #24
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another one, folks. This one dedicated especially to those who admire 'singers with TWO vocal cords'.

Ah, not really a 'serious' artist I guess, but all too deserving the spotlights over here.
I always thought the title was "boobs, boobs, boobs".

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 06-29-2009, 12:19 AM   #25
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiuS View Post

Let me ride your wave...

Old 06-29-2009, 12:20 AM   #26
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Levan´s polka is a great finnish polka

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #27
country flag miura

Quote:

Haha, that's a classic

Quote:
Varq Vikerness, no? Yeah... I read about that :retard:
Jailed for life if I'm properly informed. And rightly so!

Alas, I hoped to earn some 20 quid easily with you making this offer, but it's just impossible.
Great find!
He was released on parole in May this year
Old 06-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #28
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiuS View Post

AAAARRRCCCHHHH!!!! Great find once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
I always thought the title was "boobs, boobs, boobs".
True, that.

Anathema

Old 06-29-2009, 12:22 AM   #29
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:22 AM   #30
country flag miura