Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-28-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute
Default Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE!

At the request of Stupid Dream, I now declare this thread officially open.

Pour in here all the shitloads of "musical" aberrations and irritating noises you've had to come across. You know that song that you can't stand and yet keeps following you and nagging you no matter where you go? that track that critics and/or people seem to love but makes you want to jump off the nearest window? Now's the time to share your frustration with the world!

Fire away!

PS: let's keep it restricted to 'reasonable artists' producing mainly. priceless local gems are also welcome with moderation.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).

Last edited by Har-Tru : 06-29-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post all the CRAP that ever tortured your ears HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
At the request of Stupid Dream, I now declare this thread officially open.

Pour in here all the shitloads of "musical" aberrations and irritating noises you've had to come across. You know that song that you can't stand and yet keeps following you and nagging you no matter where you go? that track that critics and/or people seem to love but makes you want to jump off the nearest window? Now's the time to share your frustration with the world!

Fire away!

One request, let's keep it restricted to 'reasonable artists' producing , okay?
I don't feel like checking out on all the Gangsta-rap shite available...

Okay. My first contribution:

Unbelievable, such a heralded musician, responsible for many FANTASTIC songs either with the Beatles and solo, coming up with :retard: SH*T like this.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:13 PM   #3
country flag ClaudiuS

ClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond repute

I hate this guy.

ClaudiuS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #4
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

This is also soooooooo very wrong for so many reasons, and not just because of the music... see all these millionaires put up their most hypocrite faces, whining about poverty in Africa. Ugh!

Anathema

Old 06-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #5
country flag ClaudiuS

ClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, it's almost impossible to find something more crap than this.

Old 06-28-2009, 11:22 PM   #6
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your contribution ClaudiuS, but let's please keep this for music from relatively known acts alright? It's not intended to be just a "crap music" thread.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 06-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #7
country flag ClaudiuS

Alright. I think Christina Aguilera singing in spanish deserves a spot here then.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #8
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiuS View Post
Alright. I think Christina Aguilera singing in spanish deserves a spot here then.
Absopukinglutely.

Old 06-28-2009, 11:38 PM   #9
Anathemaniac

Quote:
IMO, it's almost impossible to find something more crap than this.

OMG,
Absolutely terrible, GREAT FIND!!!

Quote:
Sure as HELL.

Anathema

Old 06-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #10
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute

I hate this 80's classic, song and video

Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #11
Anathemaniac

Metal at its most ridiculous:

This 'wonderful' piece of shite shows about ALL why quite a few people don't ever feel capable of taking serious the entire genre. Which is a pity.

The riff is a complete ripp-off of Toni Iommi/Geezer Butler's classic Heaven and Hell, the lyrics one big heap of near-to-nazistic military sh*t, combine that with an overdose of testosterone and an completely idiotic 'acoustic' intermezzo, and there you have it.

Manowar.

Anathema

Old 06-28-2009, 11:49 PM   #12
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voo de Mar View Post
I hate this 80's classic, song and video

- yeah, absolutely belongs here. Utter tripe, especially if you know very well that the band is quite capable of producing GOOD music. Which they never did anymore, once they gained 'success'.

Anathema

Old 06-28-2009, 11:53 PM   #13
country flag ClaudiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post
OMG,
Absolutely terrible, GREAT FIND!!!
Yeah, she is like Xenia the warrior princess, but a bit chubby.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #14
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Yeah, she is like Xenia the warrior princess, but a bit chubby.
This thread is meant to provide us all a GOOD LAUGH I think, and you surely managed!

Anathema

Old 06-28-2009, 11:58 PM   #15
Anathemaniac

Nelson. Enough said.

Anathema