Guille wrote - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-27-2004, 08:07 PM   #1
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guille wrote

BUT! It's only on his Spanish site ya. So keep checking his English site! It oughta be translated over there soon

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2004, 08:10 PM   #2
country flag mordicus18

mordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille wrote

I hope, they're slow grrr

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog
mordicus18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 08:30 PM   #3

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Lo! My gurl Liz from Argentina got my back!! Ok!
-----------------------------------------------
"Hi, everybody!

I want to tell you I'm back in Argentina. I'll be here just for a few days, but I just wanted to write some lines to you. As I've told you, I tried to give Carla the honeymoon I didn't give her at the right moment. We went on a spectacular cruise trip. I'll be sending some photos soon.

The first thing I want to do is to congratulate Paola Suarez and Patricia Tarabini for the bronze medal they won in Athens. The whole country must be proud of them, I am.

I can tell you that I imagined myself in Athens by seeing the girls and it let me down. Even more when I read how we (the ones who didn't go to Athens) were criticised. That we get injured when we have to represent the country, that we don't go because there is no money... They have no idea. There is nothing I like more than representing my country.

"Obviously, I speak for myself, but I feel the rest thinks the same way. At this stage of my life I play for the glory, for the dreams I have since I picked a racquet for the first time, not for the money".

"Money is important, but it's very far from being the only thing that matters. They could review, before talking, how many tournaments with very much money in prizes I missed for being injured. Besides those who play just for the money will have problems because preasure kills.

Fortunately, my shoulder is fine. After the surgery I couldn't sleep well for a week because of the pain, but everything's come to normal now.

From the medical point of view, I have nothing to say. I prefer not to talk about it till I see the doctors. But I'm optimist to be back much earlier than I thought. I could even play the Masters series of Paris.

As you can imagine, I'm anxious to start rehab, so I'm going to Spain to start as soon as possible. The plan is to stay in Barcelona to work with Dr. Cotorro's team. I'll keep you informed.

"Ah, before saying good bye, I want to congratulate Nicolas Massu and Fernando Gonzalez for the medals they won for Chile. They deserve them because they are great people and hard workers".

Particularly Nico, I saw him playing great tennis. I wish he could make his dream of being a top ten true".

Well, a big hug for you all and we'll keep in touch."

Guille.

Old 08-27-2004, 08:52 PM   #4
country flag mordicus18

mordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond reputemordicus18 has a reputation beyond repute

coooooooool

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog
Old 08-27-2004, 09:38 PM   #5
country flag |-Safin_Coria-|

|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute

yay!! and the hugs come back
|-Safin_Coria-| is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 03:42 AM   #6
country flag El Mago jr.

El Mago jr. will become famous soon enoughEl Mago jr. will become famous soon enough

^ yep, it's been a while since we got that kinda hug from him~
El Mago jr. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 07:46 AM   #7
country flag mordicus18

have you ever tried to hug someone with an injury in your shoulder ?

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog
Old 08-28-2004, 12:13 PM   #8
country flag kandykane

kandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond repute

haha, this is funny, he get's back to write to us right when i get back to my computer, good timing!

~*~Guille 科科~*~Rafa 纳豆~*~Charly 摸呀~*~
kandykane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 01:51 PM   #9
country flag mordicus18

hehehe

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog
Old 08-28-2004, 03:09 PM   #10

Old 08-28-2004, 11:42 PM   #11
country flag loeliepoelie

loeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's so amazing that he takes the time to write something for us! He really is a great guy and I'm happy he is doing well! He probably has the best players website!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 12:55 AM   #12

he DOES!

Old 08-31-2004, 04:57 AM   #13
country flag elusive

elusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond reputeelusive has a reputation beyond repute

awww. guilles really sweet. im glad that hes such a great person and actually bothers about us little insignificant fans.

anyway, get well soon!!!!!!
elusive is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 05:35 PM   #14
country flag LubiG

LubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond reputeLubiG has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky Carla got her honeymoon...

Nº1 2004!!!!

WE MADE PEPSI, WE MADE COKE, BUT GOD MADE GUILLE SO DAMN HOT!!!
LubiG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 09:47 PM   #15
country flag mordicus18

bleh. :retard:

I'm Guille's bottle

LES BETTERAVES !!
Official Mastermind
CoriaKillerSight

Mordicus' Blog