Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 48 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-24-2009, 10:06 AM   #706
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Jackson's Death 'Almost Certainly' a Homicide

Law enforcement sources tell us the L.A. County Coroner is scheduled to release the autopsy results in Michael Jackson's death next week, and the cause of death will "almost certainly" be homicide -- death at the hands of another.

We're told the Coroner himself will make the call mid-week, after he gets the final toxicology report from an outside consultant. But based on the draft report as well as what has become "clear evidence," causes other than homicide -- natural, accidental, accidental overdose, and suicide -- have been ruled out.

We've already reported that for weeks, the LAPD has treated Jackson's death as a homicide. They have served multiple criminal search warrants -- most recently at Dr. Conrad Murray's Houston medical office. Dr. Murray is actively being investigated as the person who may have administered the powerful anesthesia Propofol to Jackson the day he died.

We're told both the Coroner and LAPD have significant evidence that Propofol caused Jackson's heart to stop.

TMZ.com
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2009, 10:22 AM   #707
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

we want our money back.

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:05 PM   #708
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
so it seems Michael had a secret son:

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/0...248332717.html

video shot on 1998 Christmas, they first met on 1996 and Omer (that's his name) lived in Neverland from 1997 for several years until went back to Norway. the woman playing with Prince in the clip is Omer's alleged mother, with whom Michael had a brief affair in Oslo in 1984. the family hasn't confirmed nor denied allegations but the guy, now 25, was sitting together with them at the funeral .Apparently Omer is willing to undergo DNA tests to prove paternity. Germaine is quoted as saying Omer will be received in the family with open arms.

Oh dear.
Jolan and his famous fake news about MJ
Old 07-24-2009, 01:36 PM   #709
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

I would have thought you would be elated if MJ had a secret son. Grasping at anything that might indicate he was just a regular guy.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #710
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
You want to see him as an angel . Predator or not, he was a very sick, wasted man. Because of dumb, delusional fans like you, who were willing to pay anything to catch a glimpse of him one more time, a clearly fragile man put his already broken health on the line. A true fan of somebody with brains would have recognize the 8000 signlas of danger before and done something (petition online, facebook group or wahtever) or just said NO to that crazy O2 concerts. Obviously, with such a nasty addiction he would have fallen sooner or later, but you and the other crazy fans couldn't care less.
This is just your opinion, your welcome to it but id rather be on the side of millions of people around the world who respected mj up until and beyond his death.

Last edited by Iván : 07-24-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:10 PM   #711
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

To add to the Drama: Perez thinks Shia should be ashamed for avoiding MJ's funeral.==> http://perezhilton.com/2009-07-08-why-so-shia-2

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 06:58 PM   #712
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Perez

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #713
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
oh the brilliancy.

w

never was a letter's irrelevance more blantantly exposed.

Jollangago...

Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #714
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Is that really a face?
Old 07-24-2009, 09:12 PM   #715
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Ivan who's in your avatar?

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #716
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
Ivan who's in your avatar?
Holly Vallance

Sex on legs.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:01 AM   #717
country flag L James

L James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
Holly Vallance

Sex on legs.

I remember when she first appeared on Neighbours, so sexy

What's she up to these days?
L James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #718
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L James View Post

I remember when she first appeared on Neighbours, so sexy

What's she up to these days?
failed pop career, laying low now it seems, abit of modelling here and there.

URI GELLERS 1 HOUR PROGRAMME ABOUT MJ will air tonight on ITV
Old 07-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #719
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

MJ's nose MIA
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07242009...ing_180998.htm

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #720
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
another fake news

i wonder what's the average IQ on MTF