Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #691
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
I give up,
Of course you do.
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #692
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
so it seems Michael had a secret son:
Can he lay claim to all the debts?

But wait, I just went to the link. It's THE SUN again. I would take that as proof that there is no secret son.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-23-2009 at 01:30 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #693
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
I give up, your digging a hole too deep man, what a stupid comment you just made.

saying that interview is about only his music and plastic surgery, you must be blind as well death, thats a in-depth interview which disusses everything that has been discussed on here.
don't answer to him anymore. if you do you give him lots of ground to continue his hate about MJ. as a fan you shouldn't waste your time with people who are never willing to think different.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:21 PM   #694
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Good post Bilbo,

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:28 PM   #695
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
don't answer to him anymore. if you do you give him lots of ground to continue his hate about MJ. as a fan you shouldn't waste your time with people who are never willing to think different.
Where, oh where, have I ever shown hate of Michael Jackson? You are still wrapped up in the belief that anyone who doesn't worship him as you do must hate him, and that anything not worshipful of him should be banned from discussion.
Your attitude reminds me of the Muslim reaction around the world after the Danish cartoons were published. They said that because they worshipped Allah and are forbidden to make drawings of him, it should be forbidden for anyone in the world to make drawings of him.

I do not care to listen to his music.
I do not understand why he altered his nose to the point of mutilating his face.
I think that his statement about sleeping in the same bed as young boys being a beautiful thing showed that he had a real problem about what is right and wrong behaviour for an adult man.
I think he was a magnificent dancer, nothing special as a singer.

Where's the hate? I don't think it is my hate that angers you, it is my lack of adoration.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-23-2009 at 05:36 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #696
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Where's the hate? I don't think it is my hate that angers you, it is my lack of adoration.
who fucking cares about his skin, nose etc. when he's dead? you don't get it, do you? if you don't hate him show some respect. you shouldn't talk like this about dead people.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #697
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who fucking cares about his skin, nose etc. when he's dead? you don't get it, do you? if you don't hate him show some respect. you shouldn't talk like this about dead people.

Oh FFS

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #698
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

I think I've seen enough hysteria for one day.

I guess I had better show more respect to Hitler from now on.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #699
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You want to see him as an angel . Predator or not, he was a very sick, wasted man. Because of dumb, delusional fans like you, who were willing to pay anything to catch a glimpse of him one more time, a clearly fragile man put his already broken health on the line. A true fan of somebody with brains would have recognize the 8000 signlas of danger before and done something (petition online, facebook group or wahtever) or just said NO to that crazy O2 concerts. Obviously, with such a nasty addiction he would have fallen sooner or later, but you and the other crazy fans couldn't care less.

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #700
country flag Bilbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
You want to see him as an angel . Predator or not, he was a very sick, wasted man. Because of dumb, delusional fans like you, who were willing to pay anything to catch a glimpse of him one more time, a clearly fragile man put his already broken health on the line. A true fan of somebody with brains would have recognize the 8000 signlas of danger before and done something (petition online, facebook group or wahtever) or just said NO to that crazy O2 concerts. Obviously, with such a nasty addiction he would have fallen sooner or later, but you and the other crazy fans couldn't care less.
that's bullshit, he lived for his music and his fans. he always cared more for others than himself though many fans and his family tried to help him but michael was a stubborn person who always tought everything is fine. however, he was very skinny lately which was one of the main reasons why he died combined with the drugs. what cracked him down mentally was the trial in 2005. that was the neckbreaker when he had to leave neverland. he never found a new home after that and since that time he was physically and financially burned. without the trial and the drugs he would still be alive. has nothing to do with the concerts. i saw him happy during the rehearsals for the first time since many years.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:35 PM   #701
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

You read too many tabloids alfonso. Listen to bilbo, who apparently was at his side every minute..
Old 07-23-2009, 09:05 PM   #702
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
without the trial and the drugs he would still be alive. has nothing to do with the concerts.
You say without the trial and the drugs, but there were the trial and the drugs. I think that is what alfonsojose was saying. Even after it was obvious that the trial and drugs had left a broken man, you still wanted him to dance for you one more time.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #703
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
You read too many tabloids alfonso. Listen to bilbo, who apparently was at his side every minute..
Is Bilbo a doctor?

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
Old 07-24-2009, 02:27 AM   #704
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Doctor Death
Old 07-24-2009, 03:13 AM   #705
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

In Other MJ news, Paris Hilton believes the King of Pop honored her calling his child Paris Poor little girl
http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/0..._paris_aft.php