Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2009, 01:03 AM   #676
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

if you hate him so much why the hell are you always in this thread you retarded bastard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2009, 02:18 AM   #677
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Where does it say I hate him? I think, like some other posters here, you consider that anything short of adoration of MJ is blasphemous and should be banned. This is not an MJ fanboy thread. And Michael would not like your vulgar speech. He was always well-spoken and hated ugliness. He would have liked me.
MJ was one of the great eccentrics of our times. I am fascinated by eccentricity.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-22-2009 at 02:29 AM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #678
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you hate him so much why the hell are you always in this thread you retarded bastard?
this is what ive been thinking all along

closet fan
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:32 AM   #679
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
That was a whole lot of nothing. All I said was that I do not care to listen to his music, I am curious as to why he mutilated his face, and I do not think a man who does an interview and says he does not see anything wrong in taking young boys into his bed for the night is right in the mental department.
None of that was covered in the article. What was the point of that article, anyway? I never believed anything in the tabloids as you insinuate. In fact I have never read a tabloid anywhere. I heard his songs, I saw his mutilated face and I heard him talk about young boys in an interview. No tabloids there.

In fact, I think I was stupid for bothering to read the article through. The first paragraph talks about the King of Pop ''passing on'' and in my book anyone who uses that euphemism instead of the simple, proper word ''died'' is reluctant to deal with reality. I should have stopped there, knowing that reality was not going to be a feature of this article.
Quote:
What was the point of that article, anyway?
are you having a laugh? It debates and discusses almost every thing that has been discussed in this thread?

all the proof that you said i wasnt able to give to you on certain issues is in this interview

If it was some random interview by public members who have been swayed by the media then i would disricard it but it must have some element of respected weight considering the people in this interview, people who know what they are talking about.

that fact that your editing your posts proves to me that your in a bit of rut and have digged a very deep hole filled with rubbish/sarcastic talk in this thread.

If you cant see some element of truth in a interview like this from two people who have been involved in the music buisness all their life in big companies and have known mj and the people around him for a long period then i do not know whos accounts you could at least be influenced by.

You gonna listen to biggots on the fox news network or these two?

yikes

Last edited by Iván : 07-22-2009 at 09:38 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:43 AM   #680
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Big Daddy says he doesn't even know where the fuck were Michael's prostatics+remains deposited
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #681
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh the brilliancy.

w

never was a letter's irrelevance more blantantly exposed.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #682
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

I think last night was the first night Larry King did not devote his show to Michael Jackson in some way. I was shocked.

That's three and a half weeks of him talking to any damn fool claiming to have a connection with Michael. The quality-control on that show is pathetic.

King needs to retire asap.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #683
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
are you having a laugh? It debates and discusses almost every thing that has been discussed in this thread?

that fact that your editing your posts proves to me that your in a bit of rut and have digged a very deep hole filled with rubbish/sarcastic talk in this thread.

You still don't get it. I am not arguing with anything in that article. But, where does it discuss the fact that I do not care for MJ music? Where does it discuss the fact that what he did to his nose was not just another Hollywood nosejob, it was a face mutilation? Where does it discuss the ramifications of the fact that MJ said that taking young boys to bed for the night was a beautiful thing? For most people, an adult who takes young boys to bed to satisfy his own longing for a childhood, is probably harming those boys. But Michael was only interested in how much he needed it, I think.
I have no interest in discussing the quality of his music or what a nice person he was. Other people like his music and I have no doubt he was a generous well-meaning person. I have no problem with that.

I edit my posts to improve the phrasing and make them read better (and correct spelling and grammar), not to change an opinion. But the fact that you made the editing comment in a post that you yourself edited makes me smile.

Last edited by buddyholly : 07-22-2009 at 04:29 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #684
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

fuck i mean prosthetics

oh wait... couldn't he have gotten a prosthetic prostate too?
Old 07-22-2009, 04:31 PM   #685
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
fuck i mean prosthetics
I liked prostatics.
I hope they were biodegradable. California has strict laws.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:23 PM   #686
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Murray's office is under a heavy police raid at the moment. Time to bring him in jail.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #687
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Old 07-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #688
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

so it seems Michael had a secret son:

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/0...248332717.html

video shot on 1998 Christmas, they first met on 1996 and Omer (that's his name) lived in Neverland from 1997 for several years until went back to Norway. the woman playing with Prince in the clip is Omer's alleged mother, with whom Michael had a brief affair in Oslo in 1984. the family hasn't confirmed nor denied allegations but the guy, now 25, was sitting together with them at the funeral .Apparently Omer is willing to undergo DNA tests to prove paternity. Germaine is quoted as saying Omer will be received in the family with open arms.

Oh dear.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:28 AM   #689
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
You still don't get it. I am not arguing with anything in that article. But, where does it discuss the fact that I do not care for MJ music? Where does it discuss the fact that what he did to his nose was not just another Hollywood nosejob, it was a face mutilation? Where does it discuss the ramifications of the fact that MJ said that taking young boys to bed for the night was a beautiful thing? For most people, an adult who takes young boys to bed to satisfy his own longing for a childhood, is probably harming those boys. But Michael was only interested in how much he needed it, I think.
I have no interest in discussing the quality of his music or what a nice person he was. Other people like his music and I have no doubt he was a generous well-meaning person. I have no problem with that.

I edit my posts to improve the phrasing and make them read better (and correct spelling and grammar), not to change an opinion. But the fact that you made the editing comment in a post that you yourself edited makes me smile.
I give up, your digging a hole too deep man, what a stupid comment you just made.

saying that interview is about only his music and plastic surgery, you must be blind as well death, thats a in-depth interview which disusses everything that has been discussed on here.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #690
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
so it seems Michael had a secret son:

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2009/0...248332717.html

video shot on 1998 Christmas, they first met on 1996 and Omer (that's his name) lived in Neverland from 1997 for several years until went back to Norway. the woman playing with Prince in the clip is Omer's alleged mother, with whom Michael had a brief affair in Oslo in 1984. the family hasn't confirmed nor denied allegations but the guy, now 25, was sitting together with them at the funeral .Apparently Omer is willing to undergo DNA tests to prove paternity. Germaine is quoted as saying Omer will be received in the family with open arms.

Oh dear.
jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote