Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-28-2009, 03:46 PM   #316
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
Thats one of his best performances, the reason i believe he was so popular was because of his combination of dance and music

Im shocked and amazed that as a music critic you dont like songs like Billy Jean, Beat it, smooth criminal,, dont stop till you get enough (club banger till this day) even dirty diana.

Songs that have passed the test of time in many peoples eyes.

Nothing against you for not like these songs ryan because it is indeed your opinion but i dont think i have ever seen a critic/reviewer use the words elevator music for mj, just unreal comment, but dont forget ryan mate, this is comming from a mj fan so im probably deluded in his music yet are so many millions of others.

One final question, can you see why he was so popular in the 80's, even to this day where poorer albums like his last release Invincible sold 10 million copies, not many people could sell 10 million copies of an album this day.

But i think i understand where your music tastes lie and that your not into mainstream pop, im no way into the current pop culture, the only musician that made me like it was MJ and that says alot for what he has done, all this current pop culture with shows like X-factor are pure filth and it sounds like awful robot music with no feeling and passion, mj used pop culture but added variation, passion, dance, performance, creativity to make it more interesting and this is why i believe he is adored by so many people.

BuddyHolly, with respect it just seems that your obessed with hating, questioning MJ. No i dont believe he was the 2nd comming, there are momments where i believed MJ was absoloute tool and made stupid mistakes, acted like an idiot, prick so on

Lets get one thing straight you as an idealist will never know for sure what was going with Mj, your going by 2nd hand material that is fed to you, stop sucking the ball sack of media propaganda, MJ is this, Mj is that. Just appreciate the music, dance that he gave the world, this comment is backed up by millions of people, just look at the positive reaction to his death, it says alot really.

Simple facts, these are not facts my friend, it is bullshit media and your just a sucker for it.

If you g.mirny were a child star and was beaten by your dad, told everyday that you was ugly and disgusted him, i wonder how you would react, then on top of this , you were pressured to perform day in and day out since the age of 5, this was not a normal life, his life was played on tv for nearly 45 years, anything he did was reported on, ridiculed and so on, i wonder how you would deal with this.

Yes i agree, he turned into abit of a fruitcake in the 90s, he had all that wealth, people dont report the good things he did, giving 20 million to aids foundation, giving 10 million to cancer foundations, 10 million orphanage foundations, why doesnt the media report this? Can you tell me? Because negative things sell more, make more for filthy obsessed fat cats who own news channells like fox and own papers like the sun and enquirer, dont you get it. The child abuse allegations were a gold mine for news channells and the media paper.

If i was a parent and my child was abused i would want that man to die by death penalty or go to jail for life no accept money for it, disgusting what they did really.

The 2nd trial proved by a strict white jury that there was no evidence, it was all about milking money again.

in the end it was a huge circus act which started innocently and authentically with the genius of music and ended in a sad demise, a life that you will never understand unless you lived it glenn.

there must be millions of losers in the world who defend mj judging by your last comment
If, if, if, if, if...

He was ridiculed because his actions were ridiculous. Buying a ranch and calling it Neverland? Holding out a baby out of a balcony? Admitting sleepovers with little children when he was over 30, 40? If he were a normal person, nobody would ridicule him.

If he hadn't abused the kid, then why has he given 20 million in a off-the-court agreement for the charges to be dropped? I don't think you understand the amount of pressure a guy with so much money and fame can exert on someone else.

Anyone who defends a child molester cannot be anything else but an accomplice. People can't seem to separate the pop star they liked from the freak he was in his personal life.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2009, 03:56 PM   #317
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

That balcony thing was so exxagerated, he just wanted to show the child. Media you are the evil!!!

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #318
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
I went to the condolence book at Madame Tussaud's today. Lot's of people there: young and old, black and white. It was an impressive and emotional moment. Will attend a memorial ceremony later.
there's lots of candles placed below the Weltzeituhr at the Alexanderplatz as well
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 05:08 PM   #319
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute

R.I.P. MJ
You will be remembered as one-of -the best singer & dancer ever.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #320
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

And now Billy Mays is dead. I am devastated and will make a statement at a later date.

Right now I have to make up the bed in the spare room for the president of Honduras.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:14 PM   #321
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
BuddyHolly, with respect it just seems that your obessed with hating, questioning MJ.
Lets get one thing straight you as an idealist will never know for sure what was going with Mj, your going by 2nd hand material that is fed to you, . Just appreciate the music, dance that he gave the world

I don't hate MJ. That is as silly as me saying you are obsessed with loving him.
I am interested in how he became such a bizarre personality, why he disfigured himself and why he drugged himself into oblivion. I think we all go by second hand information, including yourself.
I do not care for his music. His dancing was very good, but take away the visuals and for me there is nothing I would want to listen to more than once.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #322
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
It's great to see the brilliant, untrained legal minds that have been touched by Mr. Jackson's death. The man was acquitted of all ten charges against him by a jury of twelve caucasian men and women. I don't think Sneddon could have asked for a better scenario. Unfortunately, on top of the inconsistent allegations, the background of the family of the boy whom Michael was alleged to have abused was questionable. In my opinion, the mother was (and is) an unscrupulous, money-grubbing subhuman.

Moreover, the People of the State of California v Michael Jackson was a failed endeavour from the beginning, which Sneddon had to have known, but he had been determined since 1993 to put Jackson behind bars. An utter waste of taxpayer dollars (roughly $3million), not to mention the unprecedented measures that were taken: 200 search warrants performed on Mr. Jackson's property.

I'm not defending the life that the man chose to lead, however, I do find it interesting that untrained, self-proclaimed legal experts are using charges of which he was acquitted against him. I don't believe that he was a child molester. Misunderstood, perhaps, but certainly not a pedophile.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of the vitriol being spewed has to do with his extraordinary fortune. Notwithstanding the loss of his Neverland ranch, Mr. Jackson continued to lead a luxurious life: he had been renting a mansion located in Holmby Hills at a monthly rate of $100,000 at the time of his death. You do the math. People hate the fact that he spent the equivalent of their life savings in a single shopping outing.
concurred........the world we are living in is filled with jealousy, unfortunately........when you are that rich, and that popular, bad apples try to exploit you as much as possible because those clowns have got nothing to lose.......instead of selling their souls and making cheap accusations of molestations to earn some cheap money, why not just clean one of those 100s of toilets in the massive mansion of jackson? they might have been granted thousands of dollars if they did it perfectly........that would be more dignified.......

MJ is the greatest entertainer in the world of dance and music, IMO.......i have never seen any other artist that energetic.......rip michael jackson.......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:15 PM   #323
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
And now Billy Mays is dead. I am devastated and will make a statement at a later date.

Right now I have to make up the bed in the spare room for the president of Honduras.
I had to go check the news cuz I thought you might be making this up. Wow an interesting week for "celebrities".
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:22 PM   #324
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm totally upset about Billy Mays. My mom love OxyClean.
theMEESH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #325
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I had to go check the news cuz I thought you might be making this up. Wow an interesting week for "celebrities".
Who, moi? I never make things up.

And now the US is leading Brazil 2-0 at half time and the Honduran President is in my spare room and won't get off the phone to Fidel and Chavez. My phone bill will be through the roof. The week gets more bizarre by the minute.

I feel like I am in the middle of a Dave Barry column.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #326
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post
Then that's the reson why you are so easyly brainwashed ..what do you want me to say you ..? keep being dumb and eat your tabloids papers if you want .
Take your tantrum and spew at someone else. I did not attack you nor MJ. And just goes to show you how little you know about me I realise that trying to defend myself against you is farfetched and useless but sometimes it is hard to turn a blind eye towards BS against one.
BTW IMO Jackson was talented if you care for that; a tortured soul and I do not know why, eccentric and you can take that anyway you want; and last but not least had problems that I don't choose to want to fathom.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:40 PM   #327
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Who, moi? I never make things up.

And now the US is leading Brazil 2-0 at half time and the Honduran President is in my spare room and won't get off the phone to Fidel and Chavez. My phone bill will be through the roof. The week gets more bizarre by the minute.

I feel like I am in the middle of a Dave Barry column.
Thanks I needed the laugh. I have been having a bizarre few months of my own. No offense to any who have died recently.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #328
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo View Post
I'm totally upset about Billy Mays. My mom love OxyClean.
Moms everywhere love Oxyclean.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:44 PM   #329
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Who's that Mays? Farrah is so unlucky. Nobody cares now

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #330
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
Who's that Mays? Farrah is so unlucky. Nobody cares now
Google him. He sells detergents and is ruggedly handsome, probably deserving of 3 drool smilies from you.