Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2009, 10:38 PM   #301
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Morally weak people only care about money, not about what's right.

Why have the kids changed their versions then?
Changed their versions when? I don´t know about the case, and actually I don´t wanna talk about that anymore, now that M.J. is gone it won´t matter anyway, I just feel that this image people had of him before he died was plenty wrong since he was no guilty. Maybe the kids created that history and all, it´s not hard to convince them and they were not very young kids, with 10 years old you are smart to screw someone if you want.
I will take on M.J. some inspiration to not commit a lot of mistakes he took in the past, the poor fella.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #302
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Changed their versions when? I don´t know about the case, and actually I don´t wanna talk about that anymore, now that M.J. is gone it won´t matter anyway, I just feel that this image people had of him before he died was plenty wrong since he was no guilty. Maybe the kids created that history and all, it´s not hard to convince them and they were not very young kids, with 10 years old you are smart to screw someone if you want.
I will take on M.J. some inspiration to not commit a lot of mistakes he took in the past, the poor fella.
Where there's smoke, there's fire.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:12 PM   #303
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute

I remember that trial he had going on few years back down in Cali, they had all sorts of panels at LK Live on cnn, bringing their regular 'talkers', goin into every imaginable detail of the accusation... how he lured them into neverland for some 'fun n games' at that stuff. they let him go later on on account of lack of evidence, so technically he didn't do it - esp taking into consideration the presumption of innocence and all.

but look, a bloke with that sorta cash, that 'pale' personality ... yearning for eternity... not hard to imagine he got the hots for young white flesh. now Im not saying he did it for a fact, but as is the case with so many cases (jfk, oj to name a few), what comes out right dont mean its right.

bottom line, on a hunch - Im saying its 35 - 65 he did it.
Old 06-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #304
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Check a dictionary my friend.

juridical |joōˈridikəl|
adjective Law
of or relating to judicial proceedings and the administration of the law.

Oxford.
Sorry. I came back to delete it, but too late. I was posting during changeovers.
Should have taken the time to check.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:26 AM   #305
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

interestingly i'm really getting fond of some of his music these days. even though i don't like him that much (although i have a weakness for broken personalities like jackson or maradona in general), this is absolutely surreal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC1TTz2bMmM

just think about how much practice must be behind all this stuff, ridiculous. as a showman he must've been one of a kind. i was a bit too young to be "his audience". i'm having "smooth criminal" and "the way you make me feel" on heavy rotation on my mp3-player.
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 01:55 AM   #306
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Code:
Who Posted?
User Name          Posts
buddyholly         44
MJ angel           21
GlennMirnyi        19
Don't stop till you get enough.

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:57 AM   #307
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
what mj songs do you like ryan?

what songs were elevator music?
Just sounded so tacky and the keyboard and drum machine sound i really dislike- but offcourse thats just my opinion and loads of people would hate the music i like, there were a couple of ok songs- man in the mirror for example but it just isnt my cup of tea,

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:58 AM   #308
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
2 foolish trolls who have nothing better to do than post utter shit on something they have no clue about whatsover just to wind up people who actually like and respect MJ.

Just dont listen to them MJ Angel, put them on ignore if you have to, your gonna listen to losers like Buddyholly and Glenn Mirny? What have they done to gain your respect to appreciate what they say? They are sad pathetic people who post on internet forums to wind you up on certain issues, you dont see respectable people like ryan, bg and Action Jackson do this to other users Angel, dont waste your breath on them.
Thankyou for the kind words

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-28-2009, 03:00 AM   #309
country flag ryan23

You will be glad to know Ivan my misses is and always has been a huge fan

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-28-2009, 03:03 AM   #310
country flag ryan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Wash your mouth out with soap and go to bed early. What do you mean believe in him? Do you think he was the second coming?
There is no reason on earth to respect some silly little kid with a mouth like a sewer.
The only second coming was The Stone Roses well thats what they named their last album

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-28-2009, 03:39 AM   #311
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

The Stone Ponies were more my style. Linda liked to do Buddy Holly songs.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #312
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
interestingly i'm really getting fond of some of his music these days. even though i don't like him that much (although i have a weakness for broken personalities like jackson or maradona in general), this is absolutely surreal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC1TTz2bMmM

just think about how much practice must be behind all this stuff, ridiculous. as a showman he must've been one of a kind. i was a bit too young to be "his audience". i'm having "smooth criminal" and "the way you make me feel" on heavy rotation on my mp3-player.
Thats one of his best performances, the reason i believe he was so popular was because of his combination of dance and music

Quote:
Just sounded so tacky and the keyboard and drum machine sound i really dislike- but offcourse thats just my opinion and loads of people would hate the music i like, there were a couple of ok songs- man in the mirror for example but it just isnt my cup of tea
Im shocked and amazed that as a music critic you dont like songs like Billy Jean, Beat it, smooth criminal,, dont stop till you get enough (club banger till this day) even dirty diana.

Songs that have passed the test of time in many peoples eyes.

Nothing against you for not like these songs ryan because it is indeed your opinion but i dont think i have ever seen a critic/reviewer use the words elevator music for mj, just unreal comment, but dont forget ryan mate, this is comming from a mj fan so im probably deluded in his music yet are so many millions of others.

One final question, can you see why he was so popular in the 80's, even to this day where poorer albums like his last release Invincible sold 10 million copies, not many people could sell 10 million copies of an album this day.

But i think i understand where your music tastes lie and that your not into mainstream pop, im no way into the current pop culture, the only musician that made me like it was MJ and that says alot for what he has done, all this current pop culture with shows like X-factor are pure filth and it sounds like awful robot music with no feeling and passion, mj used pop culture but added variation, passion, dance, performance, creativity to make it more interesting and this is why i believe he is adored by so many people.

Quote:
Wash your mouth out with soap and go to bed early. What do you mean believe in him? Do you think he was the second coming?
There is no reason on earth to respect some silly little kid with a mouth like a sewer.
BuddyHolly, with respect it just seems that your obessed with hating, questioning MJ. No i dont believe he was the 2nd comming, there are momments where i believed MJ was absoloute tool and made stupid mistakes, acted like an idiot, prick so on

Lets get one thing straight you as an idealist will never know for sure what was going with Mj, your going by 2nd hand material that is fed to you, stop sucking the ball sack of media propaganda, MJ is this, Mj is that. Just appreciate the music, dance that he gave the world, this comment is backed up by millions of people, just look at the positive reaction to his death, it says alot really.

Quote:
Losers?

Being a loser is dying at 50 because of a heart attack, but of course I'm gonna be criticized for that. Being a loser is having to live around children because they're not "judgmental" and you're afraid of being judged and criticized.

Being a loser is also defending someone like that and failing to accept simple facts.
Simple facts, these are not facts my friend, it is bullshit media and your just a sucker for it.

If you g.mirny were a child star and was beaten by your dad, told everyday that you was ugly and disgusted him, i wonder how you would react, then on top of this , you were pressured to perform day in and day out since the age of 5, this was not a normal life, his life was played on tv for nearly 45 years, anything he did was reported on, ridiculed and so on, i wonder how you would deal with this.

Yes i agree, he turned into abit of a fruitcake in the 90s, he had all that wealth, people dont report the good things he did, giving 20 million to aids foundation, giving 10 million to cancer foundations, 10 million orphanage foundations, why doesnt the media report this? Can you tell me? Because negative things sell more, make more for filthy obsessed fat cats who own news channells like fox and own papers like the sun and enquirer, dont you get it. The child abuse allegations were a gold mine for news channells and the media paper.

If i was a parent and my child was abused i would want that man to die by death penalty or go to jail for life no accept money for it, disgusting what they did really.

The 2nd trial proved by a strict white jury that there was no evidence, it was all about milking money again.

in the end it was a huge circus act which started innocently and authentically with the genius of music and ended in a sad demise, a life that you will never understand unless you lived it glenn.

there must be millions of losers in the world who defend mj judging by your last comment

Last edited by Iván : 06-28-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #313
country flag ryan23

I know exactly where your coming from mate, the songs you mentioned are ok to dance to and to hear in a club but would never put it on at home, i'm more into heavy/alt rock/punk and anything in between but not pop/chart music...

Yes i can understand why he was so big. his dance moves/music vids were very impressive and his tunes were catchy its just not my cup of tea mate, like i said its sad to see him go nobody should die at 50 its far to young

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-28-2009, 02:45 PM   #314
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the condolence book at Madame Tussaud's today. Lot's of people there: young and old, black and white. It was an impressive and emotional moment. Will attend a memorial ceremony later.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #315
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
...which means that 90% of women must be such.

Good luck finding a decent wife without money in your pockets.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote