Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #286
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
Go and spew pat somewhere else Asshole.

Little kids, assuming things again are we? What do you expect, your saying bad things about someone who other people like on here and the guy has just died ff, show some respect at least to the people that believe in him if not the man himself.

You dont know Jack shit, your just a arrogant know it all fuck who believes anything he hears or reads.
Wash your mouth out with soap and go to bed early. What do you mean believe in him? Do you think he was the second coming?
There is no reason on earth to respect some silly little kid with a mouth like a sewer.

Last edited by buddyholly : 06-27-2009 at 07:54 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #287
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Money only matters if you're a gold-digger.
...which means that 90% of women must be such.

Good luck finding a decent wife without money in your pockets.

Last edited by prima donna : 06-27-2009 at 07:42 PM.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #288
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post

Good luck finding a decent wife without money.
A woman without money would never make a decent wife.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:46 PM   #289
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...which means that 90% of women must be such.

Good luck finding a decent wife without money.
The fact that I don't think money makes someone part of the elite doesn't mean I don't care about money. I just don't care only about money.

Also I don't think I NEED to find a wife.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #290
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
A woman without money would never make a decent wife.
A good point.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #291
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
How you know, you were there?
OJ is different, everything leads to think that because he was agressive and divorced.
It's not different.

Everybody knows there was an off-court agreement.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #292
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It shouldn´t be different. Men are not always hunting brontossaurus for food out of the cavern.
Yes, it shouldn't be different... but it is... it's sort of like when you hear about a mother murdering a child....

I think there was a case recently here in SoCal where there was a mom who ***** (with a foreign object), kidnapped and killed a friend of her daughter. I think the case is on going.

She was also a Sunday School teacher... totally disgusting.

It's always hard to believe that any mother would ever kill someone else's child. In the case of revenge or protection, maybe, but the way this one sounds is just off the wall and nutty.
theMEESH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #293
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:

Out-of-court.

You are watching too much tennis.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #294
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The fact that I don't think money makes someone part of the elite doesn't mean I don't care about money.
No, it just demonstrates the extent of your obstinacy.

You've made a factually inaccurate statement, which was something along the lines of Michael Jackson is loved only by Americans. (Record and ticket sales throughout Europe and Asia suggest otherwise).

Now you're grasping at straws in an attempt to undermine his wealth and success by claiming money isn't everything. (Oh, who cares, he wasn't part of the elite!)

Just let it go. I don't mind criticism, but the basis of your ridicule is that Michael Jackson basically looked weird.

Not to mention that you've ignored the skin disease and his 2005 acquittal on each of the ten charges.

Quote:
Also I don't think I NEED to find a wife.
Take it easy, sailor.

The point I was trying to make is that money is a necessary evil in order to live a decent life. It was a general point.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #295
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Out-of-court.

doesn't really matter as you obviously understood what he meant.

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #296
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Out-of-court.

Thanks. I'll turn to you when I have legal questions.

I'm not a lawyer and I don't like them, so... it's no surprise I don't actually care about juridical terms.

Quote:
No, it just demonstrates the extent of your obstinacy.

You've made a factually inaccurate statement, which was something along the lines of Michael Jackson is loved only by Americans. (Record and ticket sales throughout Europe and Asia suggest otherwise).

Now you're grasping at straws in an attempt to undermine his wealth and success by claiming money isn't everything. (Oh, who cares, he wasn't part of the elite!)

Just let it go. I don't mind criticism, but the basis of your ridicule is that Michael Jackson basically looked weird.

Not to mention that you've ignored the skin disease and his 2005 acquittal on each of the ten charges.

Take it easy, sailor.

The point I was trying to make is that money is a necessary evil in order to live a decent life. It was a general point.
Having a wife ≠ decent life.

Only Americans had the impact of that performance and its repercussions. Europeans without good taste exist, of course, but the kind of following MJ had in Europe can't be compared to its European counterpart. I've never said only Americans liked him. As I just pointed out, bad taste is everywhere. As Frank Zappa (that was a real musician) stated - stupidity abounds in the universe. It's probably its building block.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:44 PM   #297
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's not different.

Off court agreements don´t mean the guy is guilty.
Just shows that the family wanted money because if he was a pedophile they would want him to go to jail.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:02 PM   #298
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Off court agreements don´t mean the guy is guilty.
Just shows that the family wanted money because if he was a pedophile they would want him to go to jail.
Morally weak people only care about money, not about what's right.

Why have the kids changed their versions then?
Old 06-27-2009, 10:00 PM   #299
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Thanks. I'll turn to you when I have legal questions.

I'm not a lawyer and I don't like them, so... it's no surprise I don't actually care about juridical terms.

Judicial.

(Sorry, I can't help it.)
Old 06-27-2009, 10:27 PM   #300
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Judicial.

(Sorry, I can't help it.)
Check a dictionary my friend.

juridical |joōˈridikəl|
adjective Law
of or relating to judicial proceedings and the administration of the law.

Oxford.