Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #271
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post
Then that's the reson why you are so easyly brainwashed ..what do you want me to say you ..? keep being dumb and eat your tabloids papers if you want .
How dares you speak badlyly of an ikon of our timez?
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #272
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo View Post

If it was a female adult sleeping in a bed with children would it make it different?

That being said... he was creepy. MORE THAN CREEPY.
It shouldn´t be different. Men are not always hunting brontossaurus for food out of the cavern.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #273
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
I'm not at all rejecting the label. My point is that my contempt has everything to do with Nadal's game and his fans, not his socioeconomic class. Although I am a bit perturbed that he's a member of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club. It just doesn't seem right, then again at least the muscle shirts have become a thing of the past.
You state that you don't have anything against Nadal's socio-economic background and that you despise his game and the fans he brought to the sport (Sparta). You then follow up to say that it doesn't seem quite right for him to be a member of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club. Based on what? Please do fill me in here. I dare you not to mention his looks and features. Off-court the guy is actually a well mannered gentleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo

If it was a female adult sleeping in a bed with children would it make it different?

That being said... he was creepy. MORE THAN CREEPY.
People would reluctantly turn a blind eye to that. But for men it's a different issue. Then again Michael was very effeminate throughout.

Prima Donna has well covered the nosnense about him changing his race.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #274
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Men are not always hunting brontossaurus for food out of the cavern.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #275
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Lifestyles of the poor and famous:

prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:50 PM   #276
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
Off-court the guy is actually a well mannered gentleman.
If that's the extent of the criteria to be applied as a determining factor for acceptance to such an elite club, I guess millions of nice guys should be considered.

I'm not liberal on these sorts of issues. I just don't think Nadal fits the right image, that's all. Nothing more.

Nadal is well-mannered in the same way that a 15-year-old is well-mannered, there's no cultural depth to him. What does he represent ?

Borg - Swedish gentleman with a proper demeanor (by proper I mean that of a man)
McEnroe - spoiled American brat (attended Stanford)
Sampras - pompous, stoic personality
Federer - trilingual, metrosexual, drama queen
Nadal - I gonna try my best, no ?
Old 06-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #277
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
As predictable, the little kids lose control and throw a tantrum and resort to insults when they can't get their way. Just like MJ when his friends tried to tell him to stop killing himself with drugs or tried to tell him to stop killing his reputation by taking little boys to bed. He put them on ignore and went blindly on his merry way to a sorry end.
Go and spew pat somewhere else Asshole.

Little kids, assuming things again are we? What do you expect, your saying bad things about someone who other people like on here and the guy has just died ff, show some respect at least to the people that believe in him if not the man himself.

You dont know Jack shit, your just a arrogant know it all fuck who believes anything he hears or reads.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:20 PM   #278

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Matriarcal power comes from the pre-history when men used to hunt while the womem were the boss at home taking care of the children
and the elderly, then the society still aceppts that women do this job while a man taking care of children seems odd and creepy, when it shouldn´t be.
If someone discovers that Madonna sleeps with children no one would make a big deal, but just because MJ had something between his legs he was accused of being a pedophile.

Old 06-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #279
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GugaF1 View Post
Michael Jackson wasn`t a Musician. He achieved his status by being a great ping pong player, don`t you people know, come on.

A great deal of the top musicians of today, would give everything to have a career history and some of the perofmance and musical talent he had it by age 12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwAmpn8ISV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5Aw...om=PL&index=22

wait, why am I feeding trolls. Nevermind.
The real top musicians couldn't care less about pop music.

Quote:
Because you need a brain it as simple ... oh and having a bit of music taste ..not second rate -so call musician like you .
Moi?

Je n'en ai pas besoin. You do. You're just a blind fanboy who doesn't even know what a Fm#7 is. I won't even ask you to show me a music in 7/4...

My music taste is preposterously beyond anything you might comprehend.

Quote:
And you hate all the people in this world who have no self esteem ..? wow just prove how pathetic you are , only perverted and synical minds like you can feel like that .
Of course I hate people who can't value themselves. And commoners too.

Quote:
I am sure now that you are not a musician ...you dont know a shit about music and musician .
Oh I know a lot more about music than you do. Or any of the musicians you like anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
2 foolish trolls who have nothing better to do than post utter shit on something they have no clue about whatsover just to wind up people who actually like and respect MJ.

Just dont listen to them MJ Angel, put them on ignore if you have to, your gonna listen to losers like Buddyholly and Glenn Mirny? What have they done to gain your respect to appreciate what they say? They are sad pathetic people who post on internet forums to wind you up on certain issues, you dont see respectable people like ryan, bg and Action Jackson do this to other users Angel, dont waste your breath on them.
Losers?

Being a loser is dying at 50 because of a heart attack, but of course I'm gonna be criticized for that. Being a loser is having to live around children because they're not "judgmental" and you're afraid of being judged and criticized.

Being a loser is also defending someone like that and failing to accept simple facts.

Quote:
Lifestyles of the poor and famous:

So what? Money isn't everything. You will always be a commoner unless you have the mind of the elite. I expected you to know the difference, but it doesn't seem like that.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:38 PM   #280
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50 after Cardiac Arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Never had a proper childhood, which is why he wanted to be one.

No celebrity has ever lived a life like he has and no one probably ever will.
Arguable. The royal family for one sees just as much, if not more, media.
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #281
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
So what? Money isn't everything. You will always be a commoner unless you have the mind of the elite. I expected you to know the difference, but it doesn't seem like that.
Firstly, There isn't absolute cultural uniformity amongst the so-called elite. Secondly, I don't share your indifference with respect to wealth. Money matters. I don't view Michael Jackson as a poor black kid; he was a brilliant entertainer who used his talent to enrich himself.

And what exactly would the "mind of the elite" be ? I mean, a Russian mogul doesn't have much in common with a Texan oil tycoon. How about the Rothschild and the Bush family ? How about an entrepreneur and a Hollywood movie star?

The point is since wealth can be achieved in a variety of ways, those who succeed are unlikely to be of the same mentality.

Anyway, I've discussed the problems with the "new rich" in a Djokovic thread in GM, which incited controversy.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:03 PM   #282
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Matriarcal power comes from the pre-history when men used to hunt while the womem were the boss at home taking care of the children
and the elderly, then the society still aceppts that women do this job while a man taking care of children seems odd and creepy, when it shouldn´t be.
If someone discovers that Madonna sleeps with children no one would make a big deal, but just because MJ had something between his legs he was accused of being a pedophile.
He was accused because he abused children.

So what he wasn't found guilty. So wasn't OJ.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #283
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Firstly, There isn't absolute cultural uniformity amongst the so-called elite. Secondly, I don't share your indifference with respect to wealth. Money matters. I don't view Michael Jackson as a poor black kid; he was a brilliant entertainer who used his talent to enrich himself.

And what exactly would the "mind of the elite" be ? I mean, a Russian mogul doesn't have much in common with a Texan oil tycoon. How about the Rothschild and the Bush family ? How about an entrepreneur and a Hollywood movie star?

The point is since wealth can be achieved in a variety of ways, those who succeed are unlikely to be of the same mentality.

Anyway, I've discussed the problems with the "new rich" in a Djokovic thread in GM, which incited controversy.
I don't mind about the financial elite. I'm talking about the cultural elite. Those are the ones that are really the elite.

The hillbillies in Bush's family will never be the cultural elite.

Money only matters if you're a gold-digger.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
He was accused because he abused children.

So what he wasn't found guilty. So wasn't OJ.
How you know, you were there?
OJ is different, everything leads to think that because he was agressive and divorced.

Old 06-27-2009, 07:15 PM   #285
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
If that's the extent of the criteria to be applied as a determining factor for acceptance to such an elite club, I guess millions of nice guys should be considered.
I think the criterion in Nadal's case was winning the championship. The Federer attempts to wed fashion to tennis previously demonstrated that good taste is not essential.