Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #256
country flag MJ angel

MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Of course it is This is a forum after all. And I don't go searching for my "heroes" just any old place. He was an entertainer which to me does not amount to much in my life. But I would never dare to tell you who and what to enjoy.
Then that's the reson why you are so easyly brainwashed ..what do you want me to say you ..? keep being dumb and eat your tabloids papers if you want .
MJ angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2009, 08:30 AM   #257
country flag MJ angel

MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
As often as you like, but it is still hooey. The value of the catalogue is what it sells for in today's market. It was valued at $1 billion some time ago, before the recording business was revolutionised by downloading and before the current recession.
And why tell cobalt that 'heard,heard,heard'' is not good enough? Does this mean you have not just heard how much MJ owns, but actually have access to his books?
As you say , i can say it over and over ..but how can i be more explicit to brainless people like you..? sorry .

What you are telling about the catalogue is only SPECULATION , assertion about what YOU want things to be ,tempted to link it with the economic conjecture ., you dont know nothing about its value .
I wont spend my time to give the details of the financial situation of the catalogue ...but contrary to you I DONT SPECULATE i give FACTS .. .The catalogue value is more than 2 billion NOWADAYS YES NOWADAYS ...there will be no problems for his familly ...at what level is your foolishness ..? too high for me ..

Last edited by MJ angel : 06-27-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #258
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Can't believe you of all people is defending this guy. You couldn't be any more confusing.

Go there and don't return then.

Because you need a brain it as simple ... oh and having a bit of music taste ..not second rate -so call musician like you .
Old 06-27-2009, 08:42 AM   #259
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
Why would someone with such an elitist view on tennis, life and whatnot defend Michael Jackson, a guy who had such a low self-esteem he changed his own skin colour? That's the perfect display of a commoner... no self-confidence.
And you hate all the people in this world who have no self esteem ..? wow just prove how pathetic you are , only perverted and synical minds like you can feel like that .
Old 06-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #260
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
Quote:
Being an entertainer doesn't mean he meant anything to music

For million of people he is ..

Quote:
Sleeping with strange kids? That's sick in my book.

Because you have a perverted mind ..

Quote:
Musician
?

He certainly knew far better about music than all what your second rate state of musician could be .. God are you musician for real ..? A talented musician and established ones like Slash would burst at laugh on you if they would see what you are telling about MJ as a musician ... .

Quote:
How many people with Vitiligo bleach themselves?
None ..vitiligo does it for them ..
Old 06-27-2009, 08:50 AM   #261
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
Who's talking about Nadull here?

It's way beyond that, and you know it.

Just because he sang some pop songs, doesn't mean he's a musician. Since when babysitters sleep on the same bed as the chid?
I am sure now that you are not a musician ...you dont know a shit about music and musician .
Old 06-27-2009, 11:00 AM   #262
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

2 foolish trolls who have nothing better to do than post utter shit on something they have no clue about whatsover just to wind up people who actually like and respect MJ.

Just dont listen to them MJ Angel, put them on ignore if you have to, your gonna listen to losers like Buddyholly and Glenn Mirny? What have they done to gain your respect to appreciate what they say? They are sad pathetic people who post on internet forums to wind you up on certain issues, you dont see respectable people like ryan, bg and Action Jackson do this to other users Angel, dont waste your breath on them.
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #263
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
His madness did justice to his talent.
Just a genius.
great comment
Old 06-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #264
country flag Iván
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
I'm not a MJ fan infact i thought his music was dull and some of it elevator music, regarding all the pedo comments in this thread nothing was ever proven and offcourse he was a disturbed man that loved to play with kids (and yes i mean play not touch) ive always believed he was innocent, the first allegation in the early 90's the women was more than happy to drop all the charges and recieve millions of pounds and then the more recent ones were thrown out.... i'm not saying i thought he was 100percent innocent nobody knows so i dont get why people are so convinced, a death of anyone is sad be it MJ or a regular guy on the street
what mj songs do you like ryan?

what songs were elevator music?
Old 06-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #265
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iván View Post
2 foolish trolls who have nothing better to do than post utter shit on something they have no clue about whatsover just to wind up people who actually like and respect MJ.

Just dont listen to them MJ Angel, put them on ignore if you have to, your gonna listen to losers like Buddyholly and Glenn Mirny? What have they done to gain your respect to appreciate what they say? They are sad pathetic people who post on internet forums to wind you up on certain issues, you dont see respectable people like ryan, bg and Action Jackson do this to other users Angel, dont waste your breath on them.
As predictable, the little kids lose control and throw a tantrum and resort to insults when they can't get their way. Just like MJ when his friends tried to tell him to stop killing himself with drugs or tried to tell him to stop killing his reputation by taking little boys to bed. He put them on ignore and went blindly on his merry way to a sorry end.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #266
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

i can only invoke all fans of MJ in here to ignore these fools which for me are nothing but a waste of oxygen. the number of MJ's haters is very slim and even lower as many would have thought as you can find out in the internet these days but sadly MTF has a high number of complete idiots and human scums who have done nothing for this planet.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:55 PM   #267
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
As predictable, the little kids lose control and throw a tantrum and resort to insults when they can't get their way. Just like MJ when his friends tried to tell him to stop killing himself with drugs or tried to tell him to stop killing his reputation by taking little boys to bed. He put them on ignore and went blindly on his merry way to a sorry end.
I am proud of him for putting on ignore thoses people to keep sleeping with his teenage friends and keep his beliefs alived ..he had nothing to prove to people , he didnt do nothing wrong ...in Africa nobody find strange to sleep with teenagers or chidren of your friends ..only western world with his perveted people minds like you can think it .. .

ivan i cant let dumb people destroy his name for because of lies , i will let it go when my pain will end ..
Old 06-27-2009, 01:06 PM   #268
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post
I am proud of him for putting on ignore thoses people to keep sleeping with his teenage friends and keep his beliefs alived
That should be the final word on the matter. Maybe change ''teenage'' to ''underage'' and it would make a fitting epitaph.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:11 PM   #269
country flag L James

L James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond reputeL James has a reputation beyond repute

Federer a Jackson fan:

Quote:
“Back maybe in ’88 or ;89, he came to Basel,” Federer recalled. “I was outside of the stadium because there was such excitement that he would come.

“I was still very young. I think I went there with my sister and we just listened from the outside.”

“Obviously I love his music. … A very sad moment, I think, in the music world. He touched many people. Same for me. But I’ll obviously still listen to his music for many more years to come.”
L James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:33 PM   #270
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
That should be the final word on the matter. Maybe change ''teenage'' to ''underage'' and it would make a fitting epitaph.

http://awkwardstar.wordpress.com/200...chael-jackson/

Thank you Federer you are the truly man ..never failed to have believed in michael Jackson..