Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2009, 10:49 PM   #226
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
does Bilbo know?
Bilbo has already announced in this thread that, just like Liz taylor, he is too distressed right now, and will ''make a statement'' later. Whether CNN will cover that I am not sure.
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #227
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

looking at the same thread over at tennisfourms.com there's hardly any tasteless comment if any at all compared to here. makes you wondering.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:55 PM   #228
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post

-The catalogue has not been mortgage , he still owns 50% ,which represent 1 billion dollard ..how often i have to say that .
As often as you like, but it is still hooey. The value of the catalogue is what it sells for in today's market. It was valued at $1 billion some time ago, before the recording business was revolutionised by downloading and before the current recession.
And why tell cobalt that 'heard,heard,heard'' is not good enough? Does this mean you have not just heard how much MJ owns, but actually have access to his books?
Old 06-26-2009, 10:56 PM   #229
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Tasteless = negative?
Old 06-26-2009, 11:05 PM   #230
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
looking at the same thread over at tennisfourms.com there's hardly any tasteless comment if any at all compared to here. makes you wondering.
You think MJ paid off all the tennisforums.com posters, too?
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #231
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

"The night I played Piano for Michael Jackson"
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/2...chael-jackson/
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:52 PM   #232
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

...and the saga continues.

Michael Jackson was a pedophile -- no, wait, he was found not guilty. Oh well, that doesn't really matter because I'm willing to go to any extent in order to justify my dislike for a complete stranger.
Michael Jackson was an American obsession -- no, wait, ticket and record sells throughout Europe and Asia suggest otherwise. Oh well, he was a lunatic.
Michael Jackson was destitute -- no, wait, he brought in millions annually. And who cares about that $100,000 per month rent he paid to live in a Holmby Hills mansion. Oh well, his Beatles share is only worth 500 million, which would only leave behind $100million after having absolved a $400,000,000 debt.

...and the list goes on and on.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:53 PM   #233
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a MJ fan infact i thought his music was dull and some of it elevator music, regarding all the pedo comments in this thread nothing was ever proven and offcourse he was a disturbed man that loved to play with kids (and yes i mean play not touch) ive always believed he was innocent, the first allegation in the early 90's the women was more than happy to drop all the charges and recieve millions of pounds and then the more recent ones were thrown out.... i'm not saying i thought he was 100percent innocent nobody knows so i dont get why people are so convinced, a death of anyone is sad be it MJ or a regular guy on the street

Big Star/Alex Chilton R.I.P

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
ryan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:54 PM   #234
country flag ryan23

ryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond reputeryan23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
Jackson was still bringing in millions annually. In fact, a financial expert featured on Geraldo Rivera's show put the number at around $21,000,000. Problem is, the expenses needed to maintain the Neverland ranch were too steep -- being poor in Michael Jackson's world isn't the same as being poor in an ordinary man's world.

As to the $140 million BOA loan, well, his Beatles share is guaranteed collateral. Not so sure about the other debts ($400million I've heard), but I do know that his Beatles share is said to be worth around 1 billion.
Geraldo what a presenter- the best ive seen on American news... probably because 99 percent of the newscasters are loud mouth bitches but Geraldo very good indeed

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-26-2009, 11:56 PM   #235
country flag ryan23

Default Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50 after Cardiac Arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Good career move.
Sais it all about the society of today

The Stone Roses

Guns N' Roses
Old 06-27-2009, 12:54 AM   #236
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah, that explains record and ticket sells throughout Europe. Also, the fact that the concert in London for which he was preparing had nearly sold-out prior to his death.
Can't believe you of all people is defending this guy.

You couldn't be any more confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Go there and don't return then.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:01 AM   #237
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Michael Jackson was destitute -- no, wait, he brought in millions annually. And who cares about that $100,000 per month rent he paid to live in a Holmby Hills mansion. Oh well, his Beatles share is only worth 500 million, which would only leave behind $100million after having absolved a $400,000,000 debt.
Newsweek is reporting the worth of his stake in ATV/Sony could be as low as $125,000, but I am sure you have better information.

But apart from that, if he had so much money available why didn't he be a responsible adult and pay his creditors?

BREAKING NEWS: A report that the rent on the house was paid by the promoter of the concerts. Yep, that makes sense. Who would rent to Jackson? Well, if true, there go the refunds.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:03 AM   #238
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Go there and don't return then.
It's worth a look. The fangirls are petitioning for a state funeral.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:26 AM   #239
country flag ChinoRios4Ever

ChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeChinoRios4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

RIP MJ you legend

TT Rankings: #62 (S) & #92 (D).
Results Singles: W Auckland 09, Washington 09, Acapulco 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 10 & Fürth CH 08, F Bucharest 10, 's-Hertogenbosch 11 & Bucaramanga CH 09.
Results Doubles: W Bogota CH 08 (w/ClaudiuS), F Acapulco 09 (w/lucho_coria), Bucaramanga CH 09 (w/Gallina), ROLAND GARROS 09, Los Angeles 09 (w/juakos17) & Sunrise CH 10 (w/hallso).
ChinoRios4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:35 AM   #240
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Can't believe you of all people is defending this guy.

You couldn't be any more confusing.
Why ? Because I'm an advocate of fiscal conservatism ? I've never espoused social conversative views, not even on the issue of same-sex marriage. People just chose to demonize me for refusing to openly support it. There's nothing retrograde about my philosophy.

Again, the caricature of a 31-year-old Italian living in Greenwich with his Jewish wife as a retrograde bigot is an inaccurate depiction of reality. Michael Jackson's emotional problems (be they real or imaginary) shouldn't be part of public discourse. Judge not lest ye be judged.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote