Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #211
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post

I'm willing to bet that a lot of the vitriol being spewed has to do with his extraordinary fortune. Notwithstanding the loss of his Neverland ranch, Mr. Jackson continued to lead a luxurious life: he had been renting a mansion located in Holmby Hills at a monthly rate of $100,000 at the time of his death. You do the math. People hate the fact that he spent the equivalent of their life savings in a single shopping outing.
I can't imagine anyone renting anything to MJ these days without cash up front. My guess is that he was paying the rent with his advance on concerts that were never going to happen. The suckers that bought the tickets were paying the rent.
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #212
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I can't imagine anyone renting anything to MJ these days without cash up front. My guess is that he was paying the rent with his advance on concerts that were never going to happen. The suckers that bought the tickets were paying the rent.
Jackson was still bringing in millions annually. In fact, a financial expert featured on Geraldo Rivera's show put the number at around $21,000,000. Problem is, the expenses needed to maintain the Neverland ranch were too steep -- being poor in Michael Jackson's world isn't the same as being poor in an ordinary man's world.

As to the $140 million BOA loan, well, his Beatles share is guaranteed collateral. Not so sure about the other debts ($400million I've heard), but I do know that his Beatles share is said to be worth around 1 billion.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:03 PM   #213
country flag MJ angel

MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh..just my limited written english prevent me to express all the things i would like. Anyway .. as you said " My guess" so no drama , again speculation on and on ..

@prima , just to precise something . The ATV catalogue is not only all about the BEATLES ,it just that the Beatles are more well known .

It contains also thousand of other popular artists like eminem , beyonce , rihanna , and .. thousand of artists ; its means when you listen to a beyonce song a part goes to michael pocket ...mj also owns a part of Elvis catalogue .

People just dont know that he was also an incredible business man and keep on saying the crappy "he is broke" they have been brainwashed from the media ..its so more sensational ..telling the truth to the world is not cool and not enough sensational above when its about michael Jackson .

Last edited by MJ angel : 06-26-2009 at 09:10 PM.
MJ angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #214
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly good, can't believe what he done to some children.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #215
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

His madness did justice to his talent.
Just a genius.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #216
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
I think we're in the minority here.
Oh no I think you said it quite well for me.. He was a very very disturbed man however you want to look at it.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:37 PM   #217
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post
oh..just my limited written english prevent me to express all the things i would like. Anyway .. as you said " My guess" so no drama , again speculation on and on ..

@prima , just to precise something . The ATV catalogue is not only all about the BEATLES ,it just that the Beatles are more well known .

It contains also thousand of other popular artists like eminem , beyonce , rihanna , and .. thousand of artists ; its means when you listen to a beyonce song a part goes to michael pocket ...mj also owns a part of Elvis catalogue .

People just dont know that he was also an incredible business man and keep on saying the crappy "he is broke" they have been brainwashed from the media ..its so more sensational ..telling the truth to the world is not cool and not enough sensational above when its about michael Jackson .
I heard last night that he did not make much money from these catolgues any more as he had mortaged them all; ie the bank gets paid first.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #218
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was a previously-used line about Elvis, I think
Double ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Sadly good, can't believe what he done to some children.
K/O

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 460-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:40 PM   #219
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Jackson was still bringing in millions annually. In fact, a financial expert featured on Geraldo Rivera's show put the number at around $21,000,000. Problem is, the expenses needed to maintain the Neverland ranch were too steep -- being poor in Michael Jackson's world isn't the same as being poor in an ordinary man's world.

As to the $140 million BOA loan, well, his Beatles share is guaranteed collateral. Not so sure about the other debts ($400million I've heard), but I do know that his Beatles share is said to be worth around 1 billion.
I also heard that 2 years ago he had defaulted on Neverland and that it was now run by a business venture ( Capital something) that was putting money in it to clean it up since it was a wreck. He still owned a share of sorts.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #220
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

does Bilbo know?
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:52 PM   #221
country flag A_Skywalker

A_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeA_Skywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis Tipping and PAW Results
A_Skywalker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #222
country flag MJ angel

MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I also heard that 2 years ago he had defaulted on Neverland and that it was now run by a business venture ( Capital something) that was putting money in it to clean it up since it was a wreck. He still owned a share of sorts.

Just "i heard ...heard..heard" , and then "eat..eat..eat" nothing coming from your own brain ...sorry but just the truth .. .

The answers are easy for a long time fan like me .

-Neverland is co-joint , he owns 50% of the ranch . He just couldnt keep a ranch thathe didnt want to live in anymore , he left the ranch 4 years ago the week after the trial . But Neverland represented so much for him that he couldnt sell all the ranch so its co-joint .

-The catalogue has not been mortgage , he still owns 50% ,which represent 1 billion dollard ..how often i have to say that .
Old 06-26-2009, 10:06 PM   #223
country flag MJ angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Oh no I think you said it quite well for me.. He was a very very disturbed man however you want to look at it.
again your own opinion ..
Old 06-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #224
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NEWSWEEK reports that today's value of ATV/Sony may be as low as $500 million and that Jackson's share may have been diluted to 25%. Not good for a $400 million debt.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:45 PM   #225
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post
again your own opinion ..
Of course it is This is a forum after all. And I don't go searching for my "heroes" just any old place. He was an entertainer which to me does not amount to much in my life. But I would never dare to tell you who and what to enjoy.