Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 06-26-2009, 08:42 PM   #196
country flag cmurray
Registered User
 
cmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,730
cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitalidas View Post
They made a physical examination and what? Said that it did not match the kid's description?
What is factually (not hearsay) known about what the kid allegedly saw and how it matched?

Soon, I will become the voice of pedophilia in this discussion. In fact, I am the voice of a wannabe defense attorney.
He didn't go into too many details, but the police investigator seemed quite convinced that the boy had, at the very least, seen Mr. Jackson naked.

Unless you're contending that the police were in on the conspiracy as well?
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #197
country flag cmurray
Registered User
 
cmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,730
cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Manon::.. View Post
Fully agreed second time.
I think we're in the minority here.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:45 PM   #198
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat
 
Okonsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Charmants
Posts: 19,555
Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
I think we're in the minority here.
Oh well...
__________________
'If you don't like where you are, than change it. You are not a tree'
Okonsky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #199
country flag mitalidas
Registered User
 
mitalidas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,048
mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
He didn't go into too many details, but the police investigator seemed quite convinced that the boy had, at the very least, seen Mr. Jackson naked.

Unless you're contending that the police were in on the conspiracy as well?
I am not sure I ever saw anything conclusive (legal or otherwise) about that, and so I am disinclined to believe one party over another. Individual people sided with the alleged victim or the alleged perpetrator in this sordid saga.

The kids who alleged these things were allowed to go back to MJ's house repeatedly by their own parents. MJ had plenty of money. After the first alleged crime, there were enough details about the alleged facts about MJ's genitalia freely available on the internet.

Given these, does it not strike you as fishy that these Very Concerned Parents a) let their kids repeatedly go back to this man-child's house even after signs of problems; b) tried to first extort money and only when that failed, chose to go to law enforcement?
mitalidas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #200
country flag mitalidas
Registered User
 
mitalidas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,048
mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
In 1993, when Jackson was under [COLOR=#29a256! important][COLOR=#29a256! important]criminal [COLOR=#29a256! important]investigation[/color][/color][/color] the first time for alleged child molestation, cops searched Klein's office and seized medical records after news reports suggested Klein may have bleached Jackson's genitals so Jacko's accuser wouldn't be able to ID the singer's private parts. The claim was never proven.
More unproven claims about the man's genitals.
mitalidas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #201
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 19
Posts: 35,521
Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dies at 50 after Cardiac Arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Good career move.
Ouch.
__________________
ANDY MURRAY
WIMBLEDON & US OPEN SLAM CHAMPION!!


SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #202
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON
 
buddyholly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: LUBBOCK TX
Posts: 14,237
buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

It was a previously-used line about Elvis, I think
__________________
JOIN THE CHURCH OF THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER TODAY
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:01 PM   #203
country flag partygirl
Registered User
 
partygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hollywood, CA
Age: 32
Posts: 13,952
partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Hey now

partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #204
country flag prima donna
Banned!
 
prima donna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,319
prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

It's great to see the brilliant, untrained legal minds that have been touched by Mr. Jackson's death. The man was acquitted of all ten charges against him by a jury of twelve caucasian men and women. I don't think Sneddon could have asked for a better scenario. Unfortunately, on top of the inconsistent allegations, the background of the family of the boy whom Michael was alleged to have abused was questionable. In my opinion, the mother was (and is) an unscrupulous, money-grubbing subhuman.

Moreover, the People of the State of California v Michael Jackson was a failed endeavour from the beginning, which Sneddon had to have known, but he had been determined since 1993 to put Jackson behind bars. An utter waste of taxpayer dollars (roughly $3million), not to mention the unprecedented measures that were taken: 200 search warrants performed on Mr. Jackson's property.

I'm not defending the life that the man chose to lead, however, I do find it interesting that untrained, self-proclaimed legal experts are using charges of which he was acquitted against him. I don't believe that he was a child molester. Misunderstood, perhaps, but certainly not a pedophile.

I'm willing to bet that a lot of the vitriol being spewed has to do with his extraordinary fortune. Notwithstanding the loss of his Neverland ranch, Mr. Jackson continued to lead a luxurious life: he had been renting a mansion located in Holmby Hills at a monthly rate of $100,000 at the time of his death. You do the math. People hate the fact that he spent the equivalent of their life savings in a single shopping outing.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:13 PM   #205
country flag MJ angel
Registered User
 
MJ angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 64
MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
I wonder if those millions of other people would have trusted their sons alone in his company. I would hazard a guess that those millions WANTED him to be innocent because it is uncomfortable to be the fan of a man who is a pedophile.

As you say, though - this is my opinion. But there ARE facts. One of his accusers was able to give graphic details about the man's naked body to the police, only to withdraw the charges after a large out-of-court settlement. This is a FACT. The conclusions you draw are your own, however.
I am not a fan of a pedophile , i am a fan of an artist , just the one who revolutioned the music industry , and feel VERY COMFORTABLE AND PROUD of this ARTIST and the way he behave with all the children he met ..;even after the first allegations HE NEVER ABANDONED the way he behaved with the kids because he thought he had nothing to prove to synic and perveted minds people like you ...PROUD OF HIM BELIEFS AND HIM !!! .

If you knew the case deeply and not only listenning to what the tabloids told you ,you would knew that the draw that the boy supposely described has never been proved, never been confirmed NOWWHERE, so yes its not A FACT , in this case there have NEVER BEEN ANY EVIDENCE AT ALL just speculation like you do.

I am a grown woman able to think by myself by picking and checking especialy on the original documents , i just dont content myself with the media and eat all what the media says like it was the gospel , I CHECK !! there are NO FACTS , NO EVEIDENCE , NOTHING lol .

Those million of people who support him didnt WANTED but they KNOW as a fact that he is innocent,just like you think as a fact that he is guilty .

Just learn that in this world we have won the freedom of thoughts and have the right to use it without being forced to think something not our opinion ..., there are no facts and i think you are just speculating its only your opinion ..

Last edited by MJ angel : 06-26-2009 at 09:27 PM.
MJ angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:25 PM   #206
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy
 
tangerine_dream's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York New Englander
Posts: 25,414
tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Jackson died with a debt of approximately $500 million. Nobody can find his will. Once the vultures pick over their share of his estate and what's owed them his three kids will be left with nothing.

Maybe Debbie Rowe will decide to claim her kids back and if so, hopefully she wisely invested her millions from Jackson.
__________________
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."


Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #207
country flag prima donna
Banned!
 
prima donna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,319
prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

From AnnCoulter.com -- even conservatives appreciate Michael's talent.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:32 PM   #208
country flag prima donna
Banned!
 
prima donna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,319
prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Unless you are an American who bought all that bubblegum disgrace MJ churned out during the 70s and 80s.
Ah, that explains record and ticket sells throughout Europe. Also, the fact that the concert in London for which he was preparing had nearly sold-out prior to his death.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #209
country flag MJ angel
Registered User
 
MJ angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 64
MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Jackson died with a debt of approximately $500 million. Nobody can find his will. Once the vultures pick over their share of his estate and what's owed them his three kids will be left with nothing.

Maybe Debbie Rowe will decide to claim her kids back and if so, hopefully she wisely invested her millions from Jackson.

Oh..boy ..there will be NO financial problems with his kids .. . The ATV Catalogue cost 2 billion dollards , sony will take back mj's parts and refund his familly with almost 1 billion dollard . His familly will pay the 350 million dollard (and not 500 million ) and live forever way comfortably with the money of the rest of the ATV catalogue+MJ's catalogue . ..there will be NO financial problem at all the familly dont need this catalogue . Michael just didnt want to sell it because of conflicts he had with Sony thats all ..but he passed away..
MJ angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #210
country flag prima donna
Banned!
 
prima donna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,319
prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Jackson's incredible wealth: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124598523172458453.html
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios