Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #181
country flag MJ angel

MJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond reputeMJ angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Michael Jackson dead after cardiac arrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
I will stipulate that Michael Jackson had talent. He was an innovator, and a great dancer.

But what he became was absolutely heinous. I will never ever believe that he was not the sexual predator those boys claimed him to be. The fact that he had enough money and power to buy his way out of trouble time and again doesn't make him less guilty.

Yes, he was a product of an abusive up-bringing. Yes, he surrounded himself with people who were too cowardly to tell him that he was out of bounds, and I certainly pity him for that. I even mourn what he had to endure when he was still innocent of wrong-doing. But I truly believe that he was a danger to children. And I cannot find it in my heart to mourn the death of a man who hurt kids. Can't do it.
Its only your opinion and the one of a lot of others of course ...but what you say is not facts , there were NO evidence its only your conviction . Million of other people thought and still think he is totaly innocent so fair enough .
MJ angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2009, 06:52 PM   #182
country flag mitalidas

mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
How could he have been an abuser? He was never found guilty in a court of law. Oh, wait....................
He wasn't taken to court. He would have been found guilty o/w.

He didn't have any moolah to give away, there would be very few other reasons to go through all the effort to sue him for abuse.
mitalidas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:53 PM   #183
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ angel View Post
Its only your opinion and the one of a lot of others of course ...but what you say is not facts , there were NO evidence its only your conviction . Million of other people thought and still think he is totaly innocent so fair enough .
I wonder if those millions of other people would have trusted their sons alone in his company. I would hazard a guess that those millions WANTED him to be innocent because it is uncomfortable to be the fan of a man who is a pedophile.

As you say, though - this is my opinion. But there ARE facts. One of his accusers was able to give graphic details about the man's naked body to the police, only to withdraw the charges after a large out-of-court settlement. This is a FACT. The conclusions you draw are your own, however.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:03 PM   #184
country flag mitalidas

mitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond reputemitalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As you say, though - this is my opinion. But there ARE facts. One of his accusers was able to give graphic details about the man's naked body to the police, only to withdraw the charges after a large out-of-court settlement. This is a FACT. The conclusions you draw are your own, however.
The fact is only that the accuser gave some details about Jackson's body. Is it a fact that those details were correct or anything more than anyone else could?

I can also give some facts of Michael Jackson's naked body based on nothing more than a few biology lessons.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #185
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

He said in an interview that having children in his bed was perfectly natural. In his head, maybe. But not in the real world.

Let's face it. Most of us common paedophiles use candy, Michael was rich enough to use Neverland.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #186
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The fact that he had enough money and power to buy his way out of trouble time and again doesn't make him less guilty.
I have a difficult time justifying the victims/parents taking money over prosecution though.
What parent would take an exorbitant amount of money over justice?

It's all very strange like a lot of his life & thus himself but i never put anything past a human being, any of them...Michael, the kids or the parents.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #187
country flag mitalidas

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
I have a difficult time justifying the victims/parents taking money over prosecution though.
A bad one?

There are parents selling their children routinely, into prostitution. Extreme poverty can do funny things. Extreme greed, the same.

[
Old 06-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #188
country flag mitalidas

Before going to the police, the father of the alleged first victim allegedly tried to "settle" with MJ. Huh?! He preferred money to getting justice? Shocking.

Quote:
Under the influence of a controversial sedative administered by Evan Chandler, his son said that Jackson had touched his penis.[1] Evan Chandler was tape-recorded threatening to damage the singer's music career,[2] and engaged Jackson in unsuccessful negotiations to resolve the issue with a financial settlement.[3]
Old 06-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #189
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitalidas View Post

I can also give some facts of Michael Jackson's naked body based on nothing more than a few biology lessons.
He reportedly described the location and size of discolourations on his penis. What biology course teaches that?
Old 06-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #190
country flag mitalidas

Quote:
He reportedly described the location and size of discolourations on his penis. What biology course teaches that?
He was wrong (it was spotted dick).

He simply alleged this. There is nothing known about how far off or close to the truth he was. Which brings me back to biology lessons. Anything can be said about anybody-- and with enough coaching, and a little bit of knowledge that MJ is bleaching his body to become a WASP, it isn't enough to come up with this "evidence".
Old 06-26-2009, 07:29 PM   #191
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitalidas View Post

He simply alleged this. There is nothing known about how far off or close to the truth he was.
Nothing known? The police made a physical examination of his genitals.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #192
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post

It's all very strange like a lot of his life & thus himself but i never put anything past a human being, any of them...Michael, the kids or the parents.
Oh, I'm in full agreement that those parents are culpable on numerous fronts. I am a parent and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that there is nothing - and I mean NOTHING that would convince me that it is normal or OK to have my son spend the night at a GROWN MAN'S HOUSE. Never.

The fact that they would put their children in a situation like that in the first place suggests that they are either the stupidest parents on the planet, or evil schemers who knew Mr. Jackson's proclivities and decided they could make a buck off it.

Furthermore, taking money from him as a payoff is almost too horrendous for words. The victim is the child, pure and simple. Makes me sick to my stomach, actually.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:31 PM   #193
country flag cmurray

Quote:
Yes. I saw an interview with the investigator in that case. The child's claims were verified.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #194
country flag mitalidas

Quote:
They made a physical examination and what? Said that it did not match the kid's description?
What is factually (not hearsay) known about what the kid allegedly saw and how it matched?

Soon, I will become the voice of pedophilia in this discussion. In fact, I am the voice of a wannabe defense attorney.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #195
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will stipulate that Michael Jackson had talent. He was an innovator, and a great dancer.

But what he became was absolutely heinous. I will never ever believe that he was not the sexual predator those boys claimed him to be. The fact that he had enough money and power to buy his way out of trouble time and again doesn't make him less guilty.

Yes, he was a product of an abusive up-bringing. Yes, he surrounded himself with people who were too cowardly to tell him that he was out of bounds, and I certainly pity him for that. I even mourn what he had to endure when he was still innocent of wrong-doing. But I truly believe that he was a danger to children. And I cannot find it in my heart to mourn the death of a man who hurt kids. Can't do it.
Fully agreed second time.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote